Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

ll they again injured pratgya 
First time coz of shakti
Now coz of sajjans gurumaaa

SOo
Like I said never underestimate Arushi and when she is around she can not only beat but can kill also like tamtam
She did A very good thing saving pratgya 
But it was much better If krishna did instead arushi

Sajjan was sooo heartlesss person after seeing a bandage he wanted to know where was she but goood very krishna more concern about her injury

And no 1 get up too see her like this in bandages 
All doing their breakfast mujhey itna gussa ayya ke dil chaha jis table par saab baith kar breakfast kar rhain hai ise hi pankh dooo h 
Krishna cAn askk shakti where was he if she didnnt came at night he must goo for her is she fine or not 
When keser was kidnapped krish did everything to locate his wife but he was just busy in his meaal
And keser after seeing her likke that I just cn control my self what a matlabbi she is

If pratgya knows that goon sharuj his name my be he has been kille d after knowing 
Will she also go to police 

Pratgya police police bohat karti hai
Yeh cheeeze mujhey kafi tang karti hai 
Police kon si achi hoti hai 
Woh goons se ziyada jurm karti hai
We saw A that kind office in holi hE was been sold and doing sooo much for kn and then he shows up like a good cop

Pratgya first case was krishna
Pratgya second case was shakti
And she defeat mohit who claims to be a good lawyer but he was not
He says 1 thing mujrim he is 
Krishna lawyer was much much better and pratgaya also helped him and he said without pratgya I cannt win that case 

Pratgya gave him kasam to krishna that he will dooo nothing
And saJjaa stop pratgya to go police why
Sajjan is also gurumaaa baghat

It will be good if krishna call gurimaA a just a women

It was good if shakti show s there and safe pratgya and arushi and tel her that krish call him to take you home I know U hate me but you are my bhabhi 
That would be great
Plzz no mor court if court than too much gh 

Pratgya explain everthing to krishna not any 1 sajjan dadi kn bloody marry only to krishna 

Ager yeh diologe hota jaab krishna atta toh sajjAn bolta pata nahi kis paar chala gaya hai khud b ghar se gayab hota hai aur uski bewi b 

Funny diolouges like he said earlier to amma when angad history was told by pratgya to court and he krishna support pratgya and saajjan said to sumitra pata nhi kis behodha par chala gaya hai funny days 

But if he says now infront of pratgya than would be great 

Edited by Devil86 - 09 August 2012 at 3:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laks76babithaj

Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Pratgya didnnt wanted to go wth krishna becoz sajjan was taunting to krishna thAt you are like that and like this
Sooo he taunts but krishna focus on pratgya he diddnt listen sajjan wrds like he was singing bhajan of guruma

Tooo much sajjan make angry 
And 
That keeser kitney dinno see buki theee jo yeh dekh kar k b nahi hili apni jaga see naha hi dadi hili siwa krishna ke
Plzzz like two episode make krishna was very sensible 
Not like spray thing he did when abhi left home
He disscuss with pratgya very nicelly and also said they will think for komal also

Sooo 
 makee them to leave TN

Or zabatrdast jawab tooo all

Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
When sajjan taunting to them they were just listEing to him 
If he is thhe elder of the family its doesnnt mean what he says will be the kahnoon for the whole family
Like he marry ganga and make them to not question him 
Like make abhi stay at home and donot question him again
And now again he gave orders to pratgya and to krishna that she wiLl no report this why
Plzz sajjan is croSsing the limits day by day and saying to pratgya that you crossing the limits some. 1 show him the mirror
And also so to kn he just making faces and keser ko toh chorrooo
abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

Gud post devil ji

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top