Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashtuosh - the self-centred egotist! (Page 4)

Poll Question: Do you think Ashutosh is a self-centred egotist?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [38.24%]
21 [61.76%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by bc123456

Unhappydr ashu was so sad but is it fair that at each time nidhi must do as he says or he shuts her out i felt sadest for nidhi what with DB  and DR ASHU both trying to make her feel guilty now Mallu pregs so ashu is going to shift focus on her ithink will not watch only read updatesUnhappy
i think that a lot of peeople are feeling the same wayOuch.Ouch

Buddy, forget about watching (i am not even remotely tempted to do that ) but today i was scared to even read the update...Ashu and Mallika sharing the same screen space...again...is giving me the creeps

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777subashnifanktlkLibraSujatha.raorajanigandha26

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

he is self centered but in most cases not egoist...and that too for all the reasons u mentioned...

in all his self pity if he could find space to think and rationalize nidhi's pov too...he is out of the blue suddenly obsessed with baccha...

God forbid if a situation comes where he needs  to choose between nidhi and kid what will he do..sulk at God for giving him akelapan or the doctors for making sure his akelapan revisits him...

not taking mallika's side but even in their relationship she kept  in showering her whole on him and even if he rejected her he loved her undivided attention on him ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonnifanktlkLibramudraswathi

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Sujata by mistake I voted for No. But yes he is self centred. I felt sorry for Nidhi. He is playing double game with her. Be honest man. He could have said No when she asked for 2 yrs. He wants to show that he gives priority to her happiness but leave no chance to make her feel guilty. After the way he treated her when Malika was staying with them he has no rights to expect any more kindness from Nidhi. I think Nidhi will suffer emotionally with this man who says something and does something. for eg. He says I am proud of you(in past also) and next day he will show her place in his life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

fanktlk IF-Dazzler
fanktlk
fanktlk

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

@bold..felt so so so bad for him ! i wished nidhi would just hug him n not say anythin ! 
so wished that she would make him keep his head on her lap and try 2 make him understand in silent language that she is there for him forever ...

Deepa I second that... I thought once she turned back to see Ashu she would just come and hug him... IT would have shown both in pain... and yet them sharing their pain to ease it out. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumahilarious44jayanti_dj

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Tanu...your case rests and life begins LOL...right or wrong, it is a fact that a woman has to give a lot more...the scales shall remain tilted so long as the biological process is not turned upside down...or maybe the day they build an artificial womb,,,till that day, there will be no 100% equality...

This is not to say that a man cannot or should not or need not contribute to the success of a relationship...he ought to make it easier for a woman considering Nature has entrusted her with a task that he cannot begin to comprehend in this lifetime!

Sujata purely from logical POV also.. 2 years is not so huge that.. he has to react like that... there is zilch logic in his behaviour... n hence i wanna see his BEST side now.. when Mallika reappears.. Smile

Scales r not tilted coz of biology .. its tilted first coz of mentality ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonniLibra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Tanu...your case rests and life begins LOL...right or wrong, it is a fact that a woman has to give a lot more...the scales shall remain tilted so long as the biological process is not turned upside down...or maybe the day they build an artificial womb,,,till that day, there will be no 100% equality...

This is not to say that a man cannot or should not or need not contribute to the success of a relationship...he ought to make it easier for a woman considering Nature has entrusted her with a task that he cannot begin to comprehend in this lifetime!

Sujata purely from logical POV also.. 2 years is not so huge that.. he has to react like that... there is zilch logic in his behaviour... n hence i wanna see his BEST side now.. when Mallika reappears.. Smile

Scales r not tilted coz of biology .. its tilted first coz of mentality ...

Mind is part of the body too...no escaping that, baby...maybe your generation is going to change it all...we aunties will stand by and applaud if that happens...and shed tears of joy too!

If Ashutosh thinks two years is huge, who are we to question that...my only problem is that he should have told Nidhi that on her face...baaki, just as I can't question Nidhi's right to time the baby, I can't question Ashutosh's right to have a say in the matter too!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 10 August 2012 at 12:58am
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged

Mind is part of the body too...no escaping that, baby...maybe your generation is going to change it all...we aunties will stand by and applaud if that happens...and shed tears of joy too!

^^ Thats th thing...th change has to be given a chance.. i dunno about my gen but i hv done things on my terms till date n shall continue to in future too...Embarrassed

If Ashutosh thinks two years is huge, who are we to question that...my only problem is that he should have told Nidhi that on her face...baaki, just as I can't question Nidhi's right to time the baby, I can't question Ashutosh's right to have a say in the matter too!

^^ I dunno ..his reaction is totally weird for me..ConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

^^ Thats th thing...th change has to be given a chance.. i dunno about my gen but i hv done things on my terms till date n shall continue to in future too...Embarrassed

I

GOd bless you with the strength and ability to do just that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Go to top