Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ashtuosh - the self-centred egotist! (Page 2)

Poll Question: Do you think Ashutosh is a self-centred egotist?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [38.24%]
21 [61.76%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

[QUOTE=Sujatha.rao][QUOTE=jayanti_dj]i think d poor 

Sometimes gestures speak more than words...you are so right...forget the baby.,..but if she had done what you just said, it would gone a long way in easing his pain..

I said this in another post...I say this again...Ashutosh needs a wife who can also be his mother at times...actually all men do...but this guy more than others...!

@bold.. tell me about it ! 
i think a wife is supposed to be like that ... there is even a song ..duno if u have heard or not ..goes like karmeshu dasi...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaSSA777LibraSujatha.rao

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Sujatha.rao][QUOTE=jayanti_dj]i think d poor 

Sometimes gestures speak more than words...you are so right...forget the baby.,..but if she had done what you just said, it would gone a long way in easing his pain..

I said this in another post...I say this again...Ashutosh needs a wife who can also be his mother at times...actually all men do...but this guy more than others...!

@bold.. tell me about it ! 
i think a wife is supposed to be like that ... there is even a song ..duno if u have heard or not ..goes like karmeshu dasi...

Of course I have...it was there in that Kajol film...but yes, I think it is part of Manu Smriti...whether you like it or not, some if it does hold true...men look for their mothers in their wives and women look for their fathers in their husbands...was it Freud maybe who said that...and poor Ashutosh probably never knew a mother...so he is searching for that unknown in Nidhi...

Thinking back, wasn't that what bonded them in the first place...their mutual love for children...it was the mother in her hat probably atttracted him to Nidhi...he had never seen that maternal side in Mallika...possibly reason why he never fell in love with her despite all her trying!

Edited by Sujatha.rao - 09 August 2012 at 3:58pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumasharma.shivaniSSA777subashnifanktlkLibrahkp11-rhythm-jayanti_dj

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

i think d poor fella is just hurt .. needs time to absorb 2 yr waitlist on pappa-dom !
infact ,when that scene was goin on na,i was thinkin abt u sujatha...
may be ur rite .. may be he still hasnt been able to forget d feeling of being orphan !

Deepa, of course he hasn't,,,

That line was so telling -

Mera akelapan mujhe chod ke kahi nahi gaya..waapas aagaya

@bold..felt so so so bad for him ! i wished nidhi would just hug him n not say anythin ! 
so wished that she would make him lie on her lap and try 2 make him understand in silent language that she is there for him forever ...

Sometimes gestures speak more than words...you are so right...forget the baby.,..but if she had done what you just said, it would have gone a long way in easing his pain..

So true. They want us to pamper them.I personally  have  felt  this at times.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumajayanti_dj

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Yes Embarrassed

Thanks .. Sujatha Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raojayanti_dj

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

[

Of course I have...it was there in that Kajol film...but yes, I think it is part of Manu Smriti...

Hum Apke Dil Mein Rehte Hain Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

PS: Its ALL The job of the WOMAN ... isnt it? The onus is On HER... Smile My case rests... ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=jayanti_dj][QUOTE=Sujatha.rao][QUOTE=jayanti_dj]

Of course I have...it was there in that Kajol film...but yes, I think it is part of Manu Smriti...whether you like it or not, some if it does hold true...men look for their mothers in their wives and women look for their fathers in their husbands...was it Freud maybe who said that...and poor Ashutosh probably never knew a mother...so he is searching for that unknown in Nidhi...

Thinking back, wasn't that what bonded them in the first place...their mutual love for children...it was the mother in her hat probably atttracted him to Nidhi...he had never seen that maternal side in Mallika...possibly reason why he never fell in love with her despite all her trying!
dunno abt kajol film.. wat was the name of it...
@bold.. dint think that much...
but yes,durin that scene ,i was like nidhi he needs a hug yaar.. some sorta reassurance that he isnt alone.. she hugs him all the time ,why she couldnt do this time? when he needed it?
jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

[

Of course I have...it was there in that Kajol film...but yes, I think it is part of Manu Smriti...

Hum Apke Dil Mein Rehte Hain Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

PS: Its ALL The job of the WOMAN ... isnt it? The onus is On HER... Smile My case rests... ! 

aisa mat bol yaar..
he has done as much as he could do !
Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

aisa mat bol yaar..
he has done as much as he could do !

Dun let me start on him ... from the firing day to accussing her of trying to kill Mallu .. puhleez.. deepa.. Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniLibrajayanti_dj

Go to top