Ashtuosh - the self-centred egotist!

Poll Question :

Do you think Ashutosh is a self-centred egotist?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Let me refer to the thesaurus
Want to use my phone a friend option and call KPji
Did not this forum fall in love with Dr Heartstone?
Can I prick him with a pin?
Hawwt men are entitled to be whatever they choose to!
A supari has been taken on you for making useless polls
Any other ( details please)
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, when our dear Tanuji asks, I can't say No...just like Nidhi can't say No to Ashu...so after kinda refusing, I decided to do it...

Okay people, sharpen your claws...Ashutosh is all yours...scratch his eyes out...get set...ready...GO!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
i think d poor fella is just hurt .. needs time to absorb 2 yr waitlist on pappa-dom !
infact ,when that scene was goin on na,i was thinkin abt u sujatha...
may be ur rite .. may be he still hasnt been able to forget d feeling of being orphan !
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

i think d poor fella is just hurt .. needs time to absorb 2 yr waitlist on pappa-dom !
infact ,when that scene was goin on na,i was thinkin abt u sujatha...
may be ur rite .. may be he still hasnt been able to forget d feeling of being orphan !

Deepa, of course he hasn't,,,

That line was so telling -

Mera akelapan mujhe chod ke kahi nahi gaya..waapas aagaya

Forget whether he is right or wrong, but the man thought he had found unconditional love and acceptance...he thought he had found someone who would place his desires above all others...and he genuinely believed that his desire was valid...he did not see the baby  as something that would compromise Nidhi's career...but since she had not put it to him in so many words, he did not probably realize that this was part of the problem...to him, rejection of a perfectly valid ( in his opinion) request was equivalent to rejection of himself...so his loneliness was back to haunt him...he thought he was going to get a family of his own with Nidhi...maybe he assumed that Nidhi would not have an issue with this...and now, he is back to square one...

And this is not justification of Ashutosh's behaviour...I repeat, this is an attempt to understand him just a bit...

voted for no.
ashu is definitely not self centered nor is he a egotist. i can never say that about him.
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Deepa, of course he hasn't,,,

That line was so telling -

Mera akelapan mujhe chod ke kahi nahi gaya..waapas aagaya

@bold..felt so so so bad for him ! i wished nidhi would just hug him n not say anythin ! 
so wished that she would make him keep his head on her lap and try 2 make him understand in silent language that she is there for him forever ...

Edited by jayanti_dj - 11 years ago

@bold..felt so so so bad for him ! i wished nidhi would just hug him n not say anythin ! 
so wished that she would make him lie on her lap and try 2 make him understand in silent language that she is there for him forever ...

Sometimes gestures speak more than words...you are so right...forget the baby.,..but if she had done what you just said, it would have gone a long way in easing his pain..

I said this in another post...I say this again...Ashutosh needs a wife who can also be his mother at times...actually all men do...but this guy more than others...!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
No.. But ... he walks freely in and out of the shell... just as easily as I walk from one room to the other room at home...

Sometimes gestures speak more than words...you are so right...forget the baby.,..but if she had done what you just said, it would have gone a long way in easing his pain..

I said this in another post...I say this again...Ashutosh needs a wife who can also be his mother at times...actually all men do...but this guy more than others...!
  So true. They want us to pamper them.I personally  have  felt  this at times.