India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What I LOVED: 9th August 2012 (Page 5)

Nowsheen Groupbie
Nowsheen
Nowsheen

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged

Loved your post and the fact that atleast some people are liking this new ASR who knows when to be strict & when to loosen up & laugh. I am LOVING LOVING this new change in him. He is still reserved with everyone else but he has come to a comfort level with Khushi where he isn't afraid to express himself, which is how it should be with a perfect soulmate Smile. Can't stop raving about Barun's subtle & superb expressions that define the ultimate ASR, subtle but expressive as hell!! 

I loved this episode and was sad a little when I saw some people criticizing the comedy, saying how does this fit with the business tycoon ASR. What we often forget is, people are many things outside based on the different roles they have to play but inside everyone is like an innocent child that craves to be loved & pampered & laughed with.

Thanks for sharing!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

Shalini76 Goldie
Shalini76
Shalini76

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nowsheen

Loved your post and the fact that atleast some people are liking this new ASR who knows when to be strict & when to loosen up & laugh. I am LOVING LOVING this new change in him. He is still reserved with everyone else but he has come to a comfort level with Khushi where he isn't afraid to express himself, which is how it should be with a perfect soulmate Smile. Can't stop raving about Barun's subtle & superb expressions that define the ultimate ASR, subtle but expressive as hell!! 

I loved this episode and was sad a little when I saw some people criticizing the comedy, saying how does this fit with the business tycoon ASR. What we often forget is, people are many things outside based on the different roles they have to play but inside everyone is like an innocent child that craves to be loved & pampered & laughed with.

Thanks for sharing!

I totally agree with you, Buddy!
A person has many facets. a character or a personality does not mean a few chosen words. It's way more complex than that.

I totally love how different facets of ASR are brought out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nowsheenpayel3004

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Clap awesomeClap 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shalini76

rajulpandey Goldie
rajulpandey
rajulpandey

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
W*F moment of the episode -A white baby picture, seriously? Iget the made-up accent but gora baby? Olive is the new white, embrace it.
. Aakash scored! mystery solved! Maybe there is hope for Payash after all.
Some serious Pondering:
1. With ASR, now makes three people who have seen Anjali's suspicious behavior. Daiyya Ho has some cojones to show up at the poolside in a full house in smacking middle of the day. Is Anajli hoping for a new birth of her relationship?
2. Nk and Dadi's conversation:
Chotey. Beach. Mumbai - Aakash was in Mumbai. Is there more toit?
Dadi ki goli - Gunshot heard at Anjali's wedding? or Dadi's bitterpill of truth?
3. Dadi's reaction to Arnav Singh Raizada - the name. How come she didn't know?
4. Suitcase - What's in it? Is someone leaving? who? where? when?
5. Curse of the laughter -

Go to top