Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Something which needs to be addressed

kumail123 Newbie
kumail123
kumail123

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Hello there friends. Smile

It has come to my attention that on this Forum there seems to be many references regarding the topic of sex.

I know that the episode today was based on that ,however, I feel there are some people the subject way too far. The reason why I joined India Forums was purely based on seeing what other people thought about my favorite show and of course looking out for spoilers. But it seems on every single page of the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Forum there are people which take the cute relationship of Arshi and turn it into something vulgar. For example with Fan Fictions, or even regular posts.

I understand when there's a joke and when a topic is taken way too far. Let us be aware that young members are also present.Wink

I am in no means have any intention of 'bashing,' but I feel this certainly needs to be looked at seriously.

Apologizes if I have offended anyone.

Edited by kumail123 - 09 August 2012 at 3:49pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

samxoxoNik28adk123hsjerriblankjasminsandrilajaffacakesfeyajalkukdi1CuriousmindBestesyOmkaRamanabhi_arshilover

abhi_arshilover IF-Rockerz
abhi_arshilover
abhi_arshilover

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kumail123

jasminsandrila Groupbie
jasminsandrila
jasminsandrila

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
i agree too let s not take it soo far
good point

kumail123

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz
OmkaRaman
OmkaRaman

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
TRUE 

kumail123

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
lol..if u look around, it is just sweet teasing and adoring mostly...

anyway well Arnav & Khsuhi the characters r married...and what we forum posters/writers write is about ArHi, the married couple...so i guess all is fair game as long as limits of decency r not crossed...

n when that limit is crossed well the mods will take action...but not for this harmless teasing and giggling posts!! the forum is filled with young girls..we do get giggly over ArHi!!

btw u have every right to say what u feel..but i disagree mostly:-)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Celetfalcon.starmayabegumPreets19melfns

Micha1005 Senior Member
Micha1005
Micha1005

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
sorry, but I dont agree. this is a forum and everyone should have the option to writh down his thoughts, even if it is of sex (ff/ ss/ Os included). I mean the topic of sex is something which should be able to discuss about without any hesistation or fear or shame or I dont know. in my opinion this particular subject, especially between 2 people who love each other or are mariied or both is very significant. And I dont want to hesistate to give my thought on that or read something about it in this forum because there are some people who still taboo this topic and feel offended. We have allready lost so many people and great whriters because of this issue, so please..
I dont want to offend anybody, just dont want to make a compromise in my liberty, especially on a platform like a forums which is there to talk and discuss EVERYthing the members want relatet to the show!!

Celet

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

lol..if u look around, it is just sweet teasing and adoring mostly...

anyway well Arnav & Khsuhi the characters r married...and what we forum posters/writers write is about ArHi, the married couple...so i guess all is fair game as long as limits of decency r not crossed...

n when that limit is crossed well the mods will take action...but not for this harmless teasing and giggling posts!! the forum is filled with young girls..we do get giggly over ArHi!!

btw u have every right to say what u feel..but i disagree mostly:-)
Approve

princessunara

kumail123 Newbie
kumail123
kumail123

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:24am | IP Logged
I understand when a cute scene is shown on the show that girls can get giggly. But d yu not feel that some topics posted takes it too far? 
I respect your opinion but I feel the Arshi portrayed on the show and on the Forum seem to be different Anyway, I thought that it may be a matter worth concerning over, as this is my first and last post on India Forums :)

Go to top