Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

My identity (Ask be many of you) (Page 2)

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Hi bubblish,

Welcome to India Forum!!

I have few questions. First of all, why are you telling us......about the story? I mean what if T & D finds out? Wouldn't they fire you for letting the words out? Aren't you suppose to keep it a secret?

Also, if what you are telling us is true......about the show ending in July and Jassi going back to her old self..........why did T & D made a false annoucment that the show is going to go on for another year? Why is the name going to change after the leap.............It's still gonna be the same show so why the name change?

That's all the questions I have for now...........but I'll keep posting b/c I'm sure I'm gonna have more questions.

Thank you............Hope to see your reply soon.Wink

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

Bubblish.

if really you are an editor of sony,its weird that you are revealing your identity publicly.i mean,you could have pmed those who were asking you for that!!its unprofessional and that's why its suspicious!!Wink

but if its true, then there are two points to be noted.Smile

1. acc to your information, jjkn will come to an end in july and then as they havegot an  extention they will show the sequel of BLF, i.e.. the Ecomoda , which is the story of post-married life of Arman and Jassi, their baby daughter and how they worked for the company. in this way they will extend the show for one year more.( if this is true, this is a very good news surely!!!)

2. that means, Armaan and Jassi ends up together surely.Big smilei am happy with that Big smileand i don't care about the twist you are talking about.Big smile

But wait!! i think i can smell it!! Winkif there are two heros in a story ,in the end one hero generally dies,.... i will not say anything more !!Wink what do you say?Winkam i right?Big smileif my anticipation is correct then tell me!!!!Big smile

MonicA#1Actress Goldie
MonicA#1Actress
MonicA#1Actress

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Armaan and Jassi's married life would be cute, but Im still suspicious!!!!Confused

****Edited by the Moderator****

Please use small font size.

Edited by Princess - 03 May 2005 at 11:09pm
bluelotus Goldie
bluelotus
bluelotus

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 10:58pm | IP Logged

hi BUBBLISH..........welcome to IF. If you really are an editor of sony, why don't you convey our thoughts and suggestions to T&D......... I am sure our imaginations will prove much valuable to them. We can even write scripts better than the current ones they show.

And regarding the shock...........

I think we all are beyond shocks now.

A small advice to you:- If what you tell is correct, what you do now is against work ethics. It may affect you badly, if somebody finds out.

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 03 May 2005 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
thats the best news ive heard....that jassi is ending!!!!!!!!!!!Big smile
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Hi Bubblish,

I must say, I agree with Bluelotus!Confused If we do take you at face value (err... ID value) and appreciate your tips (and as Jassidevi will testify, they have proved accurate in the past!) still, we really wouldn't like you to lose your job in a bid to convince us of your authenticityOuch Besides, some of us will be sceptical anyway, so what's the point?

But hey, if this news is correct, and the show IS ending in a couple of months.. it can only mean one thing... Armaan and Jassi are getting married and I'm invitedEmbarrassed... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!Big smileClap

As for the shocking twist, oh well!... After surviving all of T&D's bloopers and blunders, even our definition of 'shock' has changed. For example, the biggest shock I can imagine getting is if Armaan goes bald or somethingDeadLOL

Just curious, bubblishTongue... while you're at the editing table, don't you ever notice the bloopers and call T&D's attention to them? Oops.. or are some of the bloopers caused on the editing table itself??ShockedWink!!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 2:57am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL Queenbee !!!!

Seriously bubblish, why don't they pay attention to these small bloopers?

Now, how come Jassi has so many pair of glasses? Or do her things have the supernatural power of getting resurrected? First her diary,then her glasses,which,first get crushed under Purab's feet and then make a way back to the Walia household ( using a specko-liner jet??) only to be thrown out again and then again mysteriously make their way back again to her room to be tried out by her.....

I thought her things had all been thrown out on that rainy day?? Yet almost everything that belonged to her is still there....

fnahmed Groupbie
fnahmed
fnahmed

Posted: 04 May 2005 at 4:44am | IP Logged

please tell me what is going to happen to purab  does that mean shes not going to marry purab nad also when armaan going too find out that jessica is jassi

farhana

Go to top