My identity (Ask be many of you) - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

hi BUBBLISH..........welcome to IF. If you really are an editor of sony, why don't you convey our thoughts and suggestions to T&D......... I am sure our imaginations will prove much valuable to them. We can even write scripts better than the current ones they show.

And regarding the shock...........

I think we all are beyond shocks now.

A small advice to you:- If what you tell is correct, what you do now is against work ethics. It may affect you badly, if somebody finds out.

thats the best news ive heard....that jassi is ending!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hi Bubblish,

I must say, I agree with Bluelotus!๐Ÿ˜• If we do take you at face value (err... ID value) and appreciate your tips (and as Jassidevi will testify, they have proved accurate in the past!) still, we really wouldn't like you to lose your job in a bid to convince us of your authenticity Besides, some of us will be sceptical anyway, so what's the point?

But hey, if this news is correct, and the show IS ending in a couple of months.. it can only mean one thing... Armaan and Jassi are getting married and I'm invited๐Ÿ˜ณ... YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

As for the shocking twist, oh well!... After surviving all of T&D's bloopers and blunders, even our definition of 'shock' has changed. For example, the biggest shock I can imagine getting is if Armaan goes bald or something๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

Just curious, bubblish๐Ÿ˜›... while you're at the editing table, don't you ever notice the bloopers and call T&D's attention to them? Oops.. or are some of the bloopers caused on the editing table itself??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜‰!!

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Queenbee !!!!

Seriously bubblish, why don't they pay attention to these small bloopers?

Now, how come Jassi has so many pair of glasses? Or do her things have the supernatural power of getting resurrected? First her diary,then her glasses,which,first get crushed under Purab's feet and then make a way back to the Walia household ( using a specko-liner jet??) only to be thrown out again and then again mysteriously make their way back again to her room to be tried out by her.....

I thought her things had all been thrown out on that rainy day?? Yet almost everything that belonged to her is still there....

please tell me what is going to happen to purab  does that mean shes not going to marry purab nad also when armaan going too find out that jessica is jassi

farhana

according to u bubblish episodes on 27-28 were suppossed to be shocking and we were told not to miss them. but when they were telecast there was nothing shocking in them.  also why is D&T confirming that jjkn is extended foe a year all over the place then?  will Mona singh agree to play an older char  in her 1st serial. v weird.

yeh,hamlogon kay sath mazakh horaha hay,

in batton ko seriously matt lo.๐Ÿ˜†

lol queenbee๐Ÿ˜† u seriously are wonderful writer and humourous i mite add. (good write tend to be serious lol๐Ÿ˜†) 

agreed

bublish if u r de editor

den u must give sum proof anythin...jus anythin

behind the scenes picz or sumthin like dat.....if u have told sumthin den y dunt u tell evrythin!!!!!!!!!!!!!....u gif mee de proof n i believe u

but i think:

DAT BUBLISH U R BLUFFING!!

This is all rubbish ๐Ÿ˜•..He is an editor...so that means he has to shut his mouth. lolll.I think this is a joke...