bubblish thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I am actually a editor workign sony and t/d and editing the jassi eposides for last 9 months and i can tell you all about JJKN and there is some shocking twist coming in JJKN in next two weeks that will BLOW YOU OUT...so stay tune for more info..and currently we are editing the eposided for 1st week of june and that wen jassi is going to change back to her old looks(shocking )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
Where is the proof?πŸ˜• What is your name? Im sorry, but I want the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Princess - 18 years ago
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
wow! bubblish I have saved your post about Jassi being a model and all. I was waiting for you and to  know you for so long.. when they gave the Jessica twist I remembered your post.. Is Jassi really ending??? Edited by Jassidevi - 18 years ago
ToxicRebel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

OmG. Is that really true?i mean are u really a editor. if u r than itz kool that u can may be take sme of sugesstions and if not itz not a funny prank. i dont mean to offend u but iam havin a hard time believin that ur one. i hope u wont mind. and welcome ti IF.

plz reply soon.

Edited by Princess - 18 years ago
bubblish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonicA#1Actress

Where is the proof?πŸ˜• What is your name? Im sorry, but I want the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I am not suppose to reveal my name or i would loose my JOB...as in first place i not allowed to give out any info out abt future eposides

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Bubblish, I remember you ..

I know you had given the rough weeks as how Jassi is going to come back as a model...and what was going to happen minus the Purab re-entry...

you had posted that sometime in early Jan...

Edited by Jassidevi - 18 years ago

But I just hope this isn't a prank cause then I will get all pissed off😑!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if you really are the editor, that is cool!!!! But please tell the truth cause now I won't be able to sleep!!!!πŸ˜•

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hi bubblish,

Welcome to India Forum!!

I have few questions. First of all, why are you telling us......about the story? I mean what if T & D finds out? Wouldn't they fire you for letting the words out? Aren't you suppose to keep it a secret?

Also, if what you are telling us is true......about the show ending in July and Jassi going back to her old self..........why did T & D made a false annoucment that the show is going to go on for another year? Why is the name going to change after the leap.............It's still gonna be the same show so why the name change?

That's all the questions I have for now...........but I'll keep posting b/c I'm sure I'm gonna have more questions.

Thank you............Hope to see your reply soon.πŸ˜‰

Rumi thumbnail

Bubblish.

if really you are an editor of sony,its weird that you are revealing your identity publicly.i mean,you could have pmed those who were asking you for that!!its unprofessional and that's why its suspicious!!πŸ˜‰

but if its true, then there are two points to be noted.😊

1. acc to your information, jjkn will come to an end in july and then as they havegot an  extention they will show the sequel of BLF, i.e.. the Ecomoda , which is the story of post-married life of Arman and Jassi, their baby daughter and how they worked for the company. in this way they will extend the show for one year more.( if this is true, this is a very good news surely!!!)

2. that means, Armaan and Jassi ends up together surely.πŸ˜ƒi am happy with that πŸ˜ƒand i don't care about the twist you are talking about.πŸ˜ƒ

But wait!! i think i can smell it!! πŸ˜‰if there are two heros in a story ,in the end one hero generally dies,.... i will not say anything more !!πŸ˜‰ what do you say?πŸ˜‰am i right?πŸ˜ƒif my anticipation is correct then tell me!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Armaan and Jassi's married life would be cute, but Im still suspicious!!!!πŸ˜•

****Edited by the Moderator****

Please use small font size.