India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

happy birthday, Gopi!!

ilike_tv Goldie
ilike_tv
ilike_tv

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Gopi's happywaala birthday.. kanaji's happywaala birthday... Ahem's pleasant surprise for Gopi... Kinjal invited the whole Modi clan to rajpal nagar...    Thus the next stage of Modi's family drama is gonna be at rajpal nagar...So friends happy Janmashtami to all...

Mrs and Mr Achar Modi

Ahem wants Gopi to do the achar business to boost her confidence... Koki does nt want it as she needs rest as she s pregnant... With all my heart i wanted Ahem to obey his mom, as i dont wanna see any more achar related episodes... i had enough!!...  ShockedShocked

Anyways , Ahem support his wife wholeheartedly... he wanted her to do what she likes to do irrespective of his mom's decision... he told her not to worry about mom!!! I was like, 'Ahem beta, did you forget?!!!ConfusedConfused  Still Kokila Modi is your mom.ConfusedConfused.. and she is  like Rajnikaant.. 'If i say once, it is like i said it 100 times'!!!TongueTongue   After assuring his wife, he went to convince his mom DeadDead

Durga maa (read kokila ) was in the middle of  last minute janmashtami preparation...
A: Mom,  Plz let Gopi to do achar business...Embarrassed

K: NO , There is no need for  our Bahus to work Angry

A: Mom , aap samajh nahi rahe hai!!!!mein akele iss ghar ka bhoj kab tak udaoonga?!!! yeh saare poojas aur  Rashi ki phone bill bhar bhar ke mera kamar toot hi gaya!!!!Hamara business ithna kharab chal reha hai ki, woh sambhal ne keliye mujhe chaddy company keliye modeling bhi karna pada!!!CryCry  Agar Gopi ...

K:  N   O spells NO,Ahem AngryAngry khade khade drama kartha hai!!! Angryhai Krishna bhagwaan,mera pati toh nikkamma tha hi, ab mera beta nautangi bhi ban gaya!!! Ouch Bada aaya chaddy model!!!ja jake so jaa...AngryAngry

A :DeadDead

Ahem, this is what i said.. Koki's one N O spells a 100 NO NO!!!!LOLLOL

In the morning Hetal ben and Baa showed him the gift they brought for Gopi...Smile  Still he did nt remember to buy a gift!!! ShockedShocked Loved the way he hide the gift from Gopi.Smile.. Surprise toh surprise rehna chahiye EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

H: Ahem, did u ask kokila ?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A : Mom said NO Disapprove

H:  It would have been a good start for her... waisse she is good at stitching too... so shall we ask Kokila that if she can start chaddy ka bussiness... Model bhi ghar se hi mil jathaWinkWink

Baa: Ha yeh sahi rehega Big smileBig smile

Koki: NAHIIIShocked, Achar business hi sahi hai...ConfusedConfused No chaddy... no chaddy modelling !!!OuchOuch 

Will she or wont she?!!

This maa betii duo's worries are all ajeeb!!! Urmila ben, come to reality!!!Shocked You lost the contract.. now who is making achar and who is eating it, is non of your business!!!AngryAngry But urmi toh urmi hai...Shocked. she is like who ever get the contract , Gopi should not get any more wah wahs!!!!Shocked

But Urmila ben, Gopi has a custom made kissmat and coz of that she will get the wah wahs , even for the gold medals won by Usain bolt!!!LOLLOL ( just now  i saw him winning 200 mts gold... wah wah Gopi, kya baat hai!!WinkWink)

Happy birthday , Gopi

Wow .. that was really romantic...Blushing He took her to the cake.. light the candles.. 7 candles... so 7 years i guess... tomorrow do we get to see Micky and Minnie dancing in her birthday party?!!!  he said make a wish..Big smile. she said she has everything!!!!Blushing awww... But i really hope you wished in your heart that no bunnies in your birthday party...  it is really embarrassing at this age!!! ShockedShocked

A word with Ahem.. WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR GIFT?AngryAngry!!!!Angry
Angry
Untill today, it was only one haddi (read Rashi ) toh aaj haddiyoon ki baaraat thi!!!Angry woh bhi raat ke 12 baje!!! iss ghar mein privacy namak koi cheeze hoti bhi hai kya?!!!AngryAngry Anyways, a very happy birthday  to Gopi from the entire Modi clan...Big smile

Around the modi house

> Kinjal gave an invitation as if she is calling for a war!!!OuchOuch

> Kinjal ne bulaya, pura Modi khandaan aagye Rajpal nagar Smile

> But i thought they came to urmila ben's house to celebrate ... toh yeh auntys kaun hai?!! welcome party?!!!Wink

> Auntys: congrats ,Gopi Big smile

Ahem :BlushingBlushingBlushing

> Auntys : Rashi  Tum kab good news sunayengi?!!!Tongue

R: OuchOuchOuch jab mere pati ki sleeping disease teek ho jayenge , tab.. Confused

> I just love the way koki says. Meri Gopi vahu Big smile

> Gopi to do the sajawat of dahi handi !!!I really wonder how she is gonna put it up?!!!!ShockedShocked

> Urmila ben all set with her  kalakaaries to get embarressed in her own street LOLLOL all the best!!!Tongue

Precap

Looks like  in rajpal nagar , dahi handi is played without dahi!!!WinkWink

Urmila ben, is this your very best kalakaari?!!! Shocked You really poured water on our expectations!!!AngryAngry

Smile A like or comment will not hurt
Smile

Edited by ilike_tv - 09 August 2012 at 2:41pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

suman77mittykuttyXarina-nilani--Archana-mona05GuggulChacchaswasthiyhm_crazeNamuVyas-Muskii-NazmaJANJ4Soni.DEEPZzzzDivineDarkness

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Ponny you cracked me upROFL kokila is like Rajinikanth LOL Ahem and Koki conversation is funny. Thank you for the laugh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClap
seriously i was laughing so much that i actually clicked report post instead of reply post.. anyways its awsome as everyday.. especially the ahem koki convo and kinjal calling like for a war had tears in my eyes laughing.. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ilike_tv

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
thank you .

ilike_tv

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Can't stop laughing infact i'm still grining

ilike_tv

-nilani- Goldie
-nilani-
-nilani-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Nice 1:)

ilike_tv

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Firstly, I must say Bolt is awesome!!!!! EmbarrassedDancing

Secondly, Ponny you have to have some more patience to see this achaar business taking off. We want to see Gopi grow into a confident woman, remember? Embarrassed

I totally noticed Ahem's blush. He blushes whenever someone talks of Gopi's pregnancy as if to say "Haan, wo maine kiya hai!" ROFL It's adorable, the way Nazim does it.

Maybe Ahem's gift is Koki's "Yes" for Gopi to sign the contract. Confused I'm still waiting for him to gift her jewelry. Patah nahi meri yeh tamanna kabh poori hogi. Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tvNazmaJDivineDarkness

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
LOL
What an absolutely hilarious post but right on the money!!!!

ilike_tv

Go to top