Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

is rk going to play with Madhu's feelings (Page 2)

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Originally posted by Rolzz

RK can play with MB as much as he wants as long as they both are playing with each other Wink

On serious note,  RK was able to destroy MB's life in 4 days inspite of living in seperate places..What he will do when MB is infront of him 24/7!! ???
the thought just scares me. i hope its nothing to do with her honor if you know what i mean.
no i dont think sooo bcoz madhu is not a darpok type girl and rk is grey shaded but he is a hero sooo woh itna low nai  hogaWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789sree.gattu-Namita-EnchantedForest

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaniqra

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Originally posted by Rolzz

RK can play with MB as much as he wants as long as they both are playing with each other Wink

On serious note, RK was able to destroy MB's life in 4 days inspite of living in seperate places..What he will do when MB is infront of him 24/7!! ???

</div>
<div>
the thought just scares me. i hope its nothing to do with her honor if you know what i mean.
no i dont think sooo bcoz madhu is not a darpok type girl and rk is grey shaded but he is a hero sooo woh itna low nai hogaWinkLOL
agree with u...there will b nthng like that...mtlb RK koi esa kam ni krega beshk shadi b hogae..aur na he madhu kuch esa hne degi...usne jst shrt puri ki r shadi ki..is k ilawa mra ni kheal k kch un k beech hoga...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EnchantedForest

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
im just scared that either Madhu will be dishonored or heart broke. but madhu will not easily fall for RK I dont think.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
she will not easily fall for RK...it (love)will take many many time...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789EnchantedForest

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Great post! I started watching this show as of yesterday and caught up will all the episodes. Amazing show I must say! Coming back to the topic, I think RK will try everything possible to break Madhu! That guy is unpredictable, ruins Madhu's life in 4 days and talks about being a human with a heart! He would probably toy with her emotions but, he should know better as he finally met his match in the form of a middle class girl! RK is so freaking obsessed with MB...wow...gives me the chills! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Firebolt-sree.gattuEnchantedForest

AshleyAngelena IF-Dazzler
AshleyAngelena
AshleyAngelena

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
think so...
-Firebolt- Goldie
-Firebolt-
-Firebolt-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I don't know why but I feel like RK's the one who's going to fall in love with Madhu first and then he'll do everything in his power to make Madhu fall for him as well. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789EnchantedForest-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueFantasy

I don't know why but I feel like RK's the one who's going to fall in love with Madhu first and then he'll do everything in his power to make Madhu fall for him as well. 

That would be amazing to watch!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starfire15789-Firebolt-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index