India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

is rk going to play with Madhu's feelings

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
it seems to me that RK is planning on playing with Madhu's emotions. he talked about the day  Madhu cares for his wound and bandages it is the day he will find peace. But he never said that he will love her back infact he still hates her? So I think his plan is to make her fall in love with him and than leave her or something like that. Have I gone nuts or does someone agree?

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

simplyaradhanapinku12-Firebolt-AshleyAngelenaTheCaptain-anoshka-manid-BreakingDown-PRAGDMaria-caprikahkashansakinaSunsetglowt_areebRolzz_Sparkles_Arnav90Rashmi...TheBlackJaguar

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
we can't say what his plan zakhim wahi di hai toh marham bhi wahi lagaygi toh sukoon milega..lets wait and watch ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaniqra-Namita-EnchantedForest

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
RK can play with MB as much as he wants as long as they both are playing with each other Wink

On serious note,  RK was able to destroy MB's life in 4 days inspite of living in seperate places..What he will do when MB is infront of him 24/7!! ???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

simplyaradhanastarfire15789sree.gattuBasilisk-Namita-Maria-capriEnchantedForest

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
No, you have not gone nuts. There is no colder revenge than turning an enemy into an ally and then backstabbing him/her. 

If Maddy loves Rishabh, all the hatred and humiliation that he went through from her side will be won over. But it will not leave Rishabh unscathed. Falling or not falling for Maddy is not in his hands. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeestarfire15789luvtwilight19-anoshka-sree.gattuMaria-capriBasilisk-Namita-EnchantedForestPRAGD

EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rolzz

RK can play with MB as much as he wants as long as they both are playing with each other Wink

On serious note,  RK was able to destroy MB's life in 4 days inspite of living in seperate places..What he will do when MB is infront of him 24/7!! ???
the thought just scares me. i hope its nothing to do with her honor if you know what i mean.

starfire15789maaniqra-Namita-

Rolzz IF-Sizzlerz
Rolzz
Rolzz

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gurtiluv

the thought just scares me. i hope its nothing to do with her honor if you know what i mean.
Does she have anything left now??Confused RK has publically stripped her off her honour n everything rt?Confused

starfire15789EnchantedForest-Namita-

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
confusion...RK ki soch ktni lmbi hy ni jaan skty...uska dimagh kitna taiz kam krta hy so ni jaan skty k us k dimagh me akhr kia chl ra hy...he will do something strange and unexpected...

sree.gattu-Namita-EnchantedForest

EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gurtiluv

Does she have anything left now??Confused RK has publically stripped her off her honour n everything rt?Confused
true but he can make her look worse in other ways. until now he just showed as a cheat.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index