India-Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Today episode impressions (Page 4)

anusha.cochin IF-Rockerz
anusha.cochin
anusha.cochin

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Yeah i'm so glad that adi knew about her internship already, but the thing is adi doesn't know that harish adn nana helped and convinced pankhu to stay at their hostel.. so then avantika will start blabbing her stupid things and say it was all planned and then adi will listen to avantu like always.. 
but i actually wish adi stands up for pankhu..

Chances r der...Like always Adi will say "yes mom, u r right"
But I wish he trust Pankhu this time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_P

Camryne Senior Member
Camryne
Camryne

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
About Avantu reaction it reminds me when she said to Nana that she wants the engagement would be done quickly as Pankhuri is still in her village. BTW I didn't see the first episodes of the show, did Avantika meet Pankhuri,

Poojaa_P

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Chances r der...Like always Adi will say "yes mom, u r right"
But I wish he trust Pankhu this time

^^ he has been saying that a LOT. yes you r right. i mean adi.. c'mon think for yourself.. you are considered stubborn but still you let other people influence you.. (okay, pankhuri is allowed to influence you cos thats for a positive change*)

---
@ camryne, yes avantika has met pankhuri and she has also met pankhu's whole family.. actually avantika didn't mind small villiage girl as her DIL, she thought pankhuri was a Okay-decent girl ..not the best but yeah.. after that one misunderstanding she has lost her sense.. and follows her ego! 

cherrypansy

Miss.Supriya IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Supriya
Miss.Supriya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Please refrain from starting new topics. Episode Discussion thread has already been posted. Discussion episode discussion their. Please follow the rules of the forum.

Topic Closed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index