Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Because I love Khushi n Sanaya sooo much (Page 2)

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
every character gets it's own turn to contribute in the story...remember the kidnapping track...it was full of Khushi, her emotions, her nightmares...how she face each challange...
It cant be always about one character...though i know Khushi is def gonna get her share of importance in this track (past revelation) very soon...its only the start...
u mentioned abt todays Arnav-Anjali scene and the dialogue..."hum dono sathe mein..."...listen what he said carefully...he said they will forget "it" their horror past together which is shared by them only...as of now khushi has nothing to do with it...there he was consoling Anjali...nor the other way round...when Arnav needed consoling only Khushi was there...and Arnav actually opened up to her...if he thinks Khushi is only good for suhag raat talking then he would ve never revealed abt his mother to her...try to see as a whole dear...

but yaaa I agree abt onle thing u mentioned..."And why above all is khushi shown to b so jolly about everything? "
untill last week I thought Khushi is seriously thinking abt this contract marriage and now suddenly pheres n all...the story is seriously miscodinated there"...but I m gonna ignore it as I m loving the epis...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ymail_mykbtr

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Thanks ladies for disagreeing in such a peaceful manner
Apparently civilty is now an endangered quality

Again thanks to the wonderful ppl ( even thou u disagree!!!)
VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
TBH with you this is the STORY developing so there is a reason that this BUILD UP is happening where you see the support that the hubby has for his wife after all the NON-ACTION prior to the kidnap & after it as well. There is no reason to be affronted as a female because all I see is that Arnav sees that he can tease her by mentioning the SR & all of ther fans love it. An all round excellent epi in all its resounding glory. See it as it is ...Clap
In Khushi's shoes - all that she has really wanted to see from Arnav is signs that he cares & respects her position as his other half- up till now she has never ever had that. Then all of a sudden he stands up in front of the most  formiddable person in the family - in fact a female version of him- states his rights & that of his partner & SUPPORTS her 100%. She has never had that before - so she must be walking on cloud 9 & then Payal tells her that she is so lucky...As viewers we are glad for her as she deserves a lot of happiness
There is no degredation - in fact she has changed the mighty ASR - cause to celebrate & all good things always come to an end- wait & see - only round the corner!! Then our Khushi will again be tried & tested- Dukhi Khushi...

Edited by VasantiLad - 09 August 2012 at 3:54pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ymail_my

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Yup...
Pretty certain nothing will happen 
and A is just playing with K...
(and the CVs are playing with the entire audience out there!! :):) )

I Hope some gravitas is restored between A and K... and their relationship isnt made soo funny or silly :):)
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
For the record the TM is not bashing, only giving an opinion. Please choose to respectfully agree or disagree

ymail_myMahi122

elope Goldie
elope
elope

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
omg!!!again bashingAngry arnav wont do anything until marriage
kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija.singh04

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP with the bashing alreadyAngryAngryAngry things r going gr8 so plz stop this meaningless bashingAngryAngryAngry
Seriously!! This is not call bashing. It's an opinion! Geez! Some people feel everybody not going OMG OMG over ASR/Barun is bashing!! Grow up!

ymail_myMahi122

1yyy2krish3 IF-Rockerz
1yyy2krish3
1yyy2krish3

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
oh...

Stop thinking in negative way

Go to top