Because I love Khushi n Sanaya sooo much

ymail_my thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Because I love Khushi n Sanaya sooo much its really hurting me to c tht khushi character isnt adding anything to the story line rt now other thn being ASRs pretty desirable wife. She is not getting any good meaningful scenes w gravitas nor is she contributing to the story

I feel strongly against the fact tht A is shown to b talking of suhag raat etc w khushi but when it comes to facingn n overcoming his painful past he turns togis sister to say " ..hum dono saath mein..." now of corz he cant say suhaag raat to his di (obviouslyy) but when he isnt terribly upset and is in his complete senses why isnt he also shown to garner support in khushi as well??

Is tht wht he thinks his wife is good for only- suhaag raat ?? ...and not to support him n tht he can rely on her???

And why above all is khushi shown to b so jolly about everything?

I feel cheated as a female viewer tht CVs use this tactic of romance - and Sanaya - every thurs/fri to get the TRPs going

I m so sorryyy folks to bring this up again after an episode loved by all...but I do feel v strongly abt khushi being relegated like this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatim28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nothing gonna happen tomorrow or until remarriage
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP with the bashing already😡😡😡 things r going gr8 so plz stop this meaningless bashing😡😡😡
ymail_my thumbnail
Define bashing.
Define meaningless.

And arent u bashing me? Tht too meaningless bashing when i reality i dint say anything bad abt any1 just raised my cOncern??
ymail_my thumbnail
Thanks fatim28 for putting ur point across peacefully!!
Its coz of memberes like u i wont shy away from raising my concern
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
seriously man

ITS ONLY POSS FOR THIS FORUM TO CUM UP WITH A

NGTV POST AFTER TODAYS MINDBLOWING EPI

nd even more ridiculous is when the topicmker is justifying her lame point by hiding behind her luv for sanaya

really now

as if we who r luving the current track to death doesnt luv sanaya

geez

xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dont worry dear ..just chill ...he is just teasing Khushi..He wont do it before remarriage...
-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey there,i know what u want to say,coz i feel the same about khushi and sanaya,so cant tolerate khushi being sidelined in any way,but right now they r going on to the revelation of Asr's past which seems to be connected with khushi,and hey the makers know very well that even if they think abt sideling our gorgeous doll,its goin to a terrible suicide attempt,so chill yar,khushi was,is and till the end of IPK will be as imp as Asr,its impossible to run a track without khushi being imp in it...
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
every character gets it's own turn to contribute in the story...remember the kidnapping track...it was full of Khushi, her emotions, her nightmares...how she face each challange...
It cant be always about one character...though i know Khushi is def gonna get her share of importance in this track (past revelation) very soon...its only the start...
u mentioned abt todays Arnav-Anjali scene and the dialogue..."hum dono sathe mein..."...listen what he said carefully...he said they will forget "it" their horror past together which is shared by them only...as of now khushi has nothing to do with it...there he was consoling Anjali...nor the other way round...when Arnav needed consoling only Khushi was there...and Arnav actually opened up to her...if he thinks Khushi is only good for suhag raat talking then he would ve never revealed abt his mother to her...try to see as a whole dear...

but yaaa I agree abt onle thing u mentioned..."And why above all is khushi shown to b so jolly about everything? "
untill last week I thought Khushi is seriously thinking abt this contract marriage and now suddenly pheres n all...the story is seriously miscodinated there"...but I m gonna ignore it as I m loving the epis...
ymail_my thumbnail
Thanks ladies for disagreeing in such a peaceful manner
Apparently civilty is now an endangered quality

Again thanks to the wonderful ppl ( even thou u disagree!!!)