India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun/Purvi Chemistry

trinichick Senior Member
trinichick
trinichick

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
"I look at several of the soaps on Zee TV and I can honestly say that the chemistry between Arjun and Purvy is awesome... When Arjun looks at Purvi with those hungry eyes, my heart literally stops. None of the other couples have that."

I had written this a few weeks ago and I feared an Arjun/Ovi Track.
Now that it is a dome deal, I wonder if the CV's don't realize that the Arjun/Ovi couple is absolutely BORING... like chalk and cheese...Like a brother /sister relationship!

They have absolutely no sexual chemistry so to continue with this silly track would be futile... I shudder to imagine a romantic scene between them...a slam, baam, thank you Maam episode!
How I long for some flashbacks to relive those so lovely moments between Arjun and Purvi.

By the way, Arjun's gaunt looks at present does so much to emphasize his suffering and his disappointment and longing for Purvi
. I truly hope he continues to love her and the CV's don't push Ovi down his throat.
I only wish that the new 'sweet' Ovi will realize her mistake and there is an annulment and subsequent re-wooing of Purvi by Arjun.

Edited by trinichick - 28 November 2012 at 9:55am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya_harshiyaalisa21rekha23pavanthaachyuthaana-123munny2recoupJamuxreshma28namitagloryzkhushikulz19martalindanabitathapa--Jenelle--LavenderCrystalampliphylooser01taniya_dostiicrazygirl4RDjkhusiAshlaikachucklebuddyFireLordPhoenixalicia.ameiliaAnAvidReaderbonibrightHuma-blueocean_787eshaaax3.relentless._OrChiD_

alicia. IF-Sizzlerz
alicia.
alicia.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with you Arjun and Purvi's chemistry is just awesome ! 
Never seen a couple on-screen with chemistry like theirs ... And now Ekta and her CVs want to ruin it by Arjun-Ovi wedding Dead

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21ana-123Rose_7reshma28nabitathapaLavenderCrystalcrazygirl4RDjkhusiFireLordPhoenixAshlaikabonibrightAnAvidReaderblueocean_787

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
We Arman/Sushita fans fought for the same...Ekta catched in on the on/off screen chemistry of Sushant n Ankita and raked hell lot of mney through them with huge TRP's..Ekta's is one way policy ,only use and no giving it back,,Guess it all goes deaf in the ears of Ekta...We fought and fought and fought and eventually Sushant quit for a rocking project in BW with Abhishek kapoor of rock on fame.
I feel very bad for Hiten and Anki ,as now their characters look out of sorts.
Arvi's case is the same.Nothing can be done as everything is hands of Ekta maata..
There is no hope for this show unless the CV's stop showing illogical non-sense.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Anijoycereshma28vijaya13vgiriLavenderCrystalpn_92FireLordPhoenixbonibrightblueocean_787

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Agree with you arjun and purvi chemistry is amazing ,i watch arjun and purvi scenes again and again some of their scenes i watch already maybe 500 times i watch every many times arjun and purvi are magical ,today i was very upset because the serparation track but when i saw the last part of today episode when arvi was smilling i can stop myself to smile with them i watch that 30 times and all the when i watch i smile with them,i think thats the magic of arvi they have stole many hearts,i love them so much

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21ana-123fmb100nabitathapaJamuxreshma28--Jenelle--LavenderCrystalaathyaAshlaikaAnAvidReaderblueocean_787

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
I couldn't agree with you more. Arjun and Purvi has a mind blowing chemistry. When he looks into her eyes, its like he  is looking into the depths of her soul. The intensity of his gaze clearly shows how much he loves this girl. it like if he looks away for even a moment, she might disappear. when they are together , they are the only two people that matters in the universe. These two are my favourite couple. Arjun's hungry eyes devours Purvi and you see the longing in his eyes for his love. this is one of the best jodis i've seen in a very long while...

So Please Ekta get that stupid idea of separating our beloved ArVi out of your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21pavanthaana-123martalindanabitathapareshma28JamuxManoshonojkhusiFireLordPhoenixAshlaikabonibrightAnAvidReaderalicia.ameilia

fmb100 Groupbie
fmb100
fmb100

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
i  agree with u guys that Arjun and Purvi chemistry is awsome...and i only watch this because of ARVI...and i cant c that they r going to separate again... CVs want to kill the characters like this...first of all fall in love then separation...then again love then separation so badly...its like playing with feelings of people...i am so sad that ARVI will be separated...why why why? Arjun completed his task to get her love PURVI, then why these CV want to creat this rubbish drama and want to separate ARJUN AND PURVI...guys do some thing ...
Let this couple happy...
i dont know waht to say ,,,but ia m so sad and upset...about this future track...
First of all Engagement...that was my dream about ARJUN AND PURVI...they r together... and then this crap happenes separation...only because of thsi psyco OVI...nooo noo
I am big fan of ARJUN AND PURVI...so plz be together...Wish u luck...plz dont sacrifice like this...we watch this show only because of u ...ARVI...i luv u alot ARJUN AND PURVI...
I hope u will be together once again..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nabitathapamartalindareshma28--Jenelle--alicia.

Luvsushanki IF-Dazzler
Luvsushanki
Luvsushanki

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
But i heard that there will be a arjun-ovi marriege track but marriage will not happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shk281khushikulz19

-iLoveZaynMalik IF-Sizzlerz
-iLoveZaynMalik
-iLoveZaynMalik

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
agree!
arvi is awesome

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RDalicia.

Go to top