Users

Frequent Posters

fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superb creations tanzeel loved everything fab work keep making moreπŸ‘πŸ‘
aashizin thumbnail
wowww tanuuu awesome upd once againπŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ‘ i loved each n every creations superb work loved arhi one direction's n mohit one sanaya 's avi is superb truly loved it  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—keep rocking πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Neeshoe thumbnail
HEYYLOOO :$ I LOVE LOVE the update esp all the one direction ones :) they are amazing, and out of them also, my fav's the one I am currently using <3 I love Zayn the most but I used this one cos it came out really nice! Just looks so idk the word .. just it's amazing kay πŸ˜† LOL and everything else is great too! :) great update
NetRaider thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Tanzeel it's a lovely update ! 😊 πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

I love especially the ARHI and SI creations and can't wait

to see your siggies for SI birthday ! β€οΈ πŸ€—

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gorgeous update tanzeel <3
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi tiggy

amzing ones .. loved them ...but MS  ka sirf ek hi siggie?
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even I am missing him too,Tanzeel. Well loved them all. πŸ€—
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey tanzii, im finally giving you a comment expcept for reserving a spot πŸ˜› im soo stupid, i never edit it :( Anywas, OMG!! one direction stuff!! I Loved the icons, and the size of the icons is Perfect...I love your coloring soo  much now :D but Wait, what is that!!! Louis is not daddy direction, LIAM IS! and it was his birthday today πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒAnd i Love your randomness SO AWESOME!!! My fav from the whole update got to be that Arhi first sigg!!and i Loved the style of the text too on that arhi sigg :D i also like the second one, but i just noticed this thing, why didn't you show the faces of them like on top and on the left side, you just added their clothes, Wierd...but i guess that a style?? right?? but though, it Looks GREAT!! <333 Awieee <33 sanaya😳she looks so beautiful, and then your coloring is just awesome! WOW!!! that mohit sigg is also gawjusss!!! thats my second fav, You improved ALOT!! keep up the hard work & thanks for the PM

Im waiting for that SI birthday update :D Love Sanaya <333
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
love it tanzeel

thanx for pm
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Love Eveything. Good Work.