Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Did you think today Ashu was MCP? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Did you think today Ashu was MCP?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [50.00%]
1 [8.33%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [8.33%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [33.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

[QUOTE=Armu4eva][QUOTE=mudraswathi]

Why time?? She has told from day 1.. she wants time to make her career.. there is no change in her stand... after that also he takes  her to hill top n romances n then flips back to some weird sulky pouty mood of his..! Sleepy  Come on Mallu baby . .time for u to rock the party! Dancing
she told him from day one .. agreed... but d 2yr bomb was phodo yday only ... besides if someone wants to be alone ,u let them...
give some space ...and not give taana next day ...
plus it was ashu who went in d kitchen tryin 2 make a convo... not d other way round !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnimudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mudraswathi

@Tanu,

its Nidhi's turn to take the blame now...to prove  one character mahaan, the remaining characters get butchered...  That girl too... when everything was fine, she dint study... now bugato bachchi...Unhappy

She has been vilified all over .. for wanting to have a career .. for wanting to have an identity.. n .. its so sad that .. its women . .who are doing it...  i totally cheer for Mallu now.. man.. let her come n ensure that Ashu is thrown off his great mahanta ka pedestal .. like he was.. during the previous Nidhi firing incident..! 

I am very much worried that it will happen exactly opposite

That the same women do every possible thing to put him on that pedastal... Ashu may adopt that baby, mallu may die by seeing her child in safe hands (sympathy all over)... DB too will do more seva to this dying female and make her poti also do seva...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

subashni

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Armu4eva]Egoist YES ...  MCP .. NO

He was weird from the nite onwards... he din bother assuring her.. about being with her.. tho he has his loneliness to fight... there r upteem instances where his Ego has come in play. .but thats for another days debate..! I hv gotten KP jis.. mantra.. quite a bit... make Nidhi the bad one here n open up the door for a well behaved.. understanding. .patient .. loving ..sacrificing  ..comforting Mallika.. LOL
in the nite case , he wasnt in a state of mind to assure her .. he was tryin 2 assure himself...thats why he wanted some time alone !

mudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Armu4eva][QUOTE=mudraswathi]

Why time?? She has told from day 1.. she wants time to make her career.. there is no change in her stand... after that also he takes  her to hill top n romances n then flips back to some weird sulky pouty mood of his..! Sleepy  Come on Mallu baby . .time for u to rock the party! Dancing
she told him from day one .. agreed... but d 2yr bomb was phodo yday only ... besides if someone wants to be alone ,u let them...
give some space ...and not give taana next day ...
plus it was ashu who went in d kitchen tryin 2 make a convo... not d other way round !

deepa.. i already told u .. i din like the tana bit. .so lets not reuse that argument again n again.. Confused

She left him alone only .. when he said.. u go to sleep .. i will follow... if he had tears. .she had tears too .. Confused n  she came to his cabin for work. .not to check on him or do salsa! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayanti_djmudraswathi

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

@Tanu,

its Nidhi's turn to take the blame now...to prove  one character mahaan, the remaining characters get butchered...  That girl too... when everything was fine, she dint study... now bugato bachchi...Unhappy

She has been vilified all over .. for wanting to have a career .. for wanting to have an identity.. n .. its so sad that .. its women . .who are doing it...  i totally cheer for Mallu now.. man.. let her come n ensure that Ashu is thrown off his great mahanta ka pedestal .. like he was.. during the previous Nidhi firing incident..! 
 i dont think nidhi is being shown as a vamp ! at no point did  i feel that..
till yday i was mad @ashu..but today i think while nidhi is rite in her place ,she should have given some cooling time 2 ashu !
i think its gonna be motherhood vs career in d show now..

mudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

I am very much worried that it will happen exactly opposite

That the same women do every possible thing to put him on that pedastal... Ashu may adopt that baby, mallu may die by seeing her child in safe hands (sympathy all over)... DB too will do more seva to this dying female and make her poti also do seva...

Mallu cannot and will not die hun ... Smile

Nidhi will have to do Mallus seva.. ofcourse... thats fate accompli ...  my pure desire is to see the mahan .. Ashu ji.. ask his wife to do Mallus seva.. as he sits by her side n plays the violin to help her relax n sleep . .so the baby growing in her is healthy n all..! Smile BB can read stories to Mallu too.. n DB can make all the household remedies for good health of child..! So the audience can njoy the track.. whole-heartedly! LOL

Edited by Armu4eva - 09 August 2012 at 2:46pm

mudraswathi

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

i dont think nidhi is being shown as a vamp ! at no point did  i feel that..
till yday i was mad @ashu..but today i think while nidhi is rite in her place ,she should have given some cooling time 2 ashu !
i think its gonna be motherhood vs career in d show now..

i m talking about the comments of viewers .. deepa ji .. LOL
n i will stand by career .. 10000000000000000000% even if i m the only one..! Smile As a woman i treasure my career.. that does not mean i dun care for my family .. if i want to achieve something my family supports me.. n i do the same..! I havent been taught to be the sacrificial Tulsi n Parvati.. n i detest such characters n people who propagate such philosophies! 

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
me wants

>> let Mallu ka bachcha with Mallu only

>> Ashutosh donot bring Mallu home

>> Nidhi finish atleast internship (few months only if not 2 years )and get degree in her hand..minimum

>> No dooriyaan... No MC.. No MU... No third person

bas itna sa khwab hai...bas itna sa khwab hai...  ( i know, DJ has rahi hai..SRK ko dekh ke)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumaArmu4evasubashniSujatha.raojayanti_dj

Go to top