Choreographers this season! (Page 3)

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHUBHA99

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by bhavya

Yes the choreographers deserve a good recognition after all its their work and effort and talent which has made contestants to climb the ladder...

In my place salman is very famous...hometown guy ... Becoming so famous in dancing industry...
And many watch the show for salman ...

@Bold
I'm one of those viewers Big smile
When Channel guys cheat by pairing suitable partner year after year with Salman he going to be famous.
This is unwanted. Remo telling Deepak only Salman can bring inovative ideas makes him also mean minded.

I didn't see this particular episode where Remo said this to Deepak but I don't see anything wrong with Remo's perception either. Nobody has been successful in bringing in new concepts and ideas this season except for Salman

Voicing out the truth is not being mean. You need guts to admit the truth without sugar coating it like other judges. I respect Karan also in that way because he too shares the honest opinion on acts despite not having a great knowledge of dancing

-Chinky- IF-Dazzler
-Chinky-
-Chinky-

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
They deserve much more Clap
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
This is the advantage of repeating judges, the judges already have a comfort level established with the choreographers and now they know their methods, their work process and the amount of work or grooming they put on the celebs and it feels good to see the choreographers appreciated. Frankly i watch the show for the judges and choreographers, take a celeb and put someone else in his or her place, i doubt i will be bothered.

Also i hope colors repeat the judges specially this specific trio once again, they are by far the most in tune and sensible judging trio, inspite of the occassional  marks goof ups.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7Starktastic

Starktastic IF-Stunnerz
Starktastic
Starktastic

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

This is the advantage of repeating judges, the judges already have a comfort level established with the choreographers and now they know their methods, their work process and the amount of work or grooming they put on the celebs and it feels good to see the choreographers appreciated. Frankly i watch the show for the judges and choreographers, take a celeb and put someone else in his or her place, i doubt i will be bothered.

Also i hope colors repeat the judges specially this specific trio once again, they are by far the most in tune and sensible judging trio, inspite of the occassional  marks goof ups.

@Red
Ditto totally agree with you on this one!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrate

alicekhan11 Goldie
alicekhan11
alicekhan11

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
they deserve appreciation!! they play the most important role in making one win the trophy!! they should be recognized more!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index