India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Choreographers this season! (Page 2)

atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
In the first seasons the choreographers were not known at all, only the celebs were known. Now several of them have been there for many seasons, or come from other reality shows with a fan following already, so there is more recognition for them. This is actually very good, because in India we tend to forget the people behind the scenes and only remember the on-screen actors even though a lot of the work is done by these off-screen people. After all the celebs don't need Jhalak, they are doing it for extra recognition. But for the choreographer a good season could mean more work later on.Big smile

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by bhavya

Yes the choreographers deserve a good recognition after all its their work and effort and talent which has made contestants to climb the ladder...

In my place salman is very famous...hometown guy ... Becoming so famous in dancing industry...
And many watch the show for salman ...

@Bold
I'm one of those viewers Big smile
my signature is enough to tell  Big smile
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged
it is good for them and their career ...high time they get recognised and become celebrityies on their own
mohitmaini29 Newbie
mohitmaini29
mohitmaini29

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Well the tagline is "Dancing with the Stars" and hence more attention on the Choreographers who are dancing with them. Its as simple as this.
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
they completely deserve it
earlier they put their best but stars got all the recogination but this time judges have realised who is the true star
SHUBHA99 Senior Member
SHUBHA99
SHUBHA99

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Yes the choreographers deserve a good recognition after all its their work and effort and talent which has made contestants to climb the ladder...

In my place salman is very famous...hometown guy ... Becoming so famous in dancing industry...

@Bold
When Channel guys cheat by pairing suitable partner year after year with Salman he going to be famous.
This is unwanted. Remo telling Deepak only Salman can bring inovative ideas makes him also mean minded.

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHUBHA99

@Bold
When Channel guys cheat by pairing suitable partner year after year with Salman he going to be famous.
This is unwanted. Remo telling Deepak only Salman can bring inovative ideas makes him also mean minded.

oh accha wen he said that to deepak ..tell me ..and thats a fact ...only he have done that till now ...y only he think about such concepts .. open ur eyes ...wen deepak brought something new he praised him ...you are the one mean minded

Edited by salmangirl - 11 August 2012 at 6:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Yes, The point you have raised is right. I agree with you on that . Indeed, the amount of importance being given to the choreographers has increased this seaon primarily because this season most of the choreographers are themselves known celebrities let alone the stars they dancing with. I mean come on , Salman is  the winner of DID and Mohena is the runner- up of the same. These people themselves are big names and they deserve the limelight , not only because they are famous and have fans but also because of the fact that they too add in a lot of hard work like the stars do.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index