India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Hated SS to the core today

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I hated the character SS to the core today. He didn;t have the humanity to ask pratigya how she got injured or send anyone to get prats when she was late. she is his daughter in law. krishna;s wife and krishna was not there. it is his responsibility to looka t the things. he didn;t do that and top of that he is bad mouthing her. she is the one who looked after him when his own son send him out of his house and he fed her and said she is his daughter now where did that go? if something like this happened to komal will he keep quiet? so for dauther in law it is daugter in law and for daughter the treatment is different waa what a thakkurs. nobody even cared why prats was late or should go and check on her. what is with TN people they don;t have humanity at all. i hate it.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaliipsasimmi.friends03heera1702ashGC_arjaLove-u-alla_umateensssuk4FleurBleuepiyarapiyaridhakarnbabithajMuskaan92abhiloveriyaJupiters_Cock

Jupiters_Cock IF-Stunnerz
Jupiters_Cock
Jupiters_Cock

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Ss was always a chameleon! I expected more from krishna than a uproar today! Seriously where is the krishna who couldnt hear a single word against her ! Neither he said anything to ss nor he forced prats not to go alone!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

liipsaashGC_arjaLove-u-allbabithajpiyarapiyariMuskaan92

FleurBleue IF-Sizzlerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
When SS was shown to be meek and supportive of P...TRPs went down. May be that's why he's again being shown like this. However i liked the sweet sincere SS  Tongue 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

krishnabhavnaliipsaashGC_arjababithaj

liipsa Senior Member
liipsa
liipsa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
agree with all posts hereSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arjababithaj

abhiloveriya IF-Sizzlerz
abhiloveriya
abhiloveriya

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Agree with ur post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arja

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Completely agree Big smile  SS is not human , to start with ...if he were he wouldn't have such mean concepts about caste n women ... look at the way he talks about his daughter n other women Dead  n if his daughter also wants to move on in life , he is not hesitating t call her rotten...  I just can't understand TN waasis ...the place they live in, the life they enjoy is by n large due to the kindness of P n the strong support of K , n they insult them n hurt them left , right n center Angry such shameless creatures Dead i won't be surprised if it turns out to be SS's plan along or SS knew about this goons tracking P ... bec he seemed least bothered about P's injury n was shocked to see P inside the house in the morning Ouch  

Edited by dhakarn - 10 August 2012 at 6:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashGC_arja

ashGC_arja IF-Dazzler
ashGC_arja
ashGC_arja

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
He has always been the same from the beginning... whenever he wants he ll support Prats and his thoughts about women have been rotten... hate such a man who cant think about his daughter's future and hanging on to his old thoughts... cant see his daughter and grand-daughter in pain and all lonelyAngry...
Prats is very sweet and see how he is asking her to shut and not talk about Guruma and her stupid followers... the same person would speak differently when something wrong would have happen to Prats...
but i m happy that MKAP is back to its old self and Krish supporting her when all TNs against
Muskaan92 IF-Sizzlerz
Muskaan92
Muskaan92

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Totally true.
SS is the worst on earth. Talks about maryada and all crap but just have a look on your character old man. Dont know how many relations you kept and your illegitimate children can emerge from any corner.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top