Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS:RAM"i too had a love story" last part pg 27 (Page 20)

taashu11 IF-Dazzler
taashu11
taashu11

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
sorry for making you wait so long ...

warning the contents written in "RED" IS 18+

Days passed even months passed they both came really close to each other whole day and night they kept on chatting or talking with each other sharing every to tits bits of their life with each other it was four months that they became friends (or should I say their relationship started) but they were so addicted to each other that there was not a single hour in a day that they spend without taking to each other they both started falling for each other their relationship was out of this world that no words could explain''''

Here aayesha and rajat were confused and suspected priyas behaviour as she started attending lectures and after classes was often busy with her cell. On the other hand the same condition was with vikha they always found ram interested only with this cell he would be always busy with his mobile whenever they hangout finally all of them came to know about the relationship between ram and priya''

One day while talking

Ram : Priya you are just my imagination or a reality ????

Priya : Ram are you drunk????

Ram: is this the reply of may question

Priya: then what type of question is this i didn't get you...

Ram : i mean priya we talk 24/7 we know everything about each other..whether its small casual routine incident or big secret.

Priya : so how its linked with your question????

Ram: first listen to me its that i really enjoy your company i like you a lot and you know that right???

Priya : haan to???

Ram : priya the thing is that i have never seen you???? I have just imagine you... I don't know how you look...(ofcourse that doesn't matter to ram he loves her from the core of his heart but its only his curiosity to see how her dream girl look like) i really want to see you...

Priya : so yeh baat to mein aap i bata du k i exist in reality and i too wish to see you.

Ram: so whats the problem you mail me your pic i will mail you mine..

Priya: not so easy mr kapoor. I want so see your expressions when you see me for the first time.

Ram : priya what difficult or big thing in that we can see each other on video chat.. that you can see my expression also.

Priya : no i want to see that you can recognise me when i come across you ..

Ram : Priya aab yeh kya natak hai. I want to see you right now zid mat karo

Priya : zid to zid he sahi par aap ko maanni hogi. I will be waiting for the day when you will come to me. My heart says that it will recognise you in a second when you are around me.

Ram : ok fine priya lets see.

Finally ram decided to meet priya they loved each other more than anything but their irony was they haven't seen each other yet so ram decided to meet priya so he decided to visit Bangalore priya was also very curious to meet ram but was unaware of rams thought.

Vikram neha aayesha and rajat helped ram to meet priya and surprise her.

it was the day ram arrived Bangalore the first time with the only dream in his eyes to see his princess for the first time.

Here priya was totally unaware of rams plans busy with her daily routine.

Aayesa: dii muje shopping hai na mall mein abhi issi waqt.

Priya : aayesha please let me sleep aur itni subhe kon jata hai shopping pe

Aayesha: dii its already 10 aur humme mall jate hue 11 ho jayega...woh time pet oh adhi duniya shopping pea a jati hai

Priya : toh tum us adhi duniya k sath shopping kyah nahi chali jati..

Aayesha: di mazak mat karo you have half an hr. Get ready and come down fast ok.

Priya : ok and lazily gets off the bed to get ready.

In mall where ram was already waiting for priyas arrival but have told rajat that he would find who priya is by himself he wont take rajats help for that (as he didn't want to break his princess's heart, he very well knew that he would easily recognise priya)

Suddenly he cell buzzed and he got the text that priya and aayesha were about to reach mall...

After reading the message rams eyes were glued on the entrance to sport priya.

Almost half a dozen girls entered the mall but none of them attracted ram.

Finally the spotted a girl at the entrance and rams heart jumped "THIS IS THE ONE"

he saw PRIYA his eyes pooped out to see the most beautiful girl on the earth her rosy lips, milky skin, hazel almond eyes everything about priya was mesmerizing. His princess was an angel. She was far more beautiful (its a very small word to describe her) than he imagined. His heart was beating at tremendous speed.

Ram just rushed to the place where priya was and kneeled down in front of her... and forwarded his hand in front of priya

Priya was shocked at this sudden act  and thought to be a random guy trying to act as hero.

But when she saw his face her mouth fell right open that muscular jaw line "M" shaped lips perfectly toned body completing this complexion.  It was like she always dreamed ram to but she cut her thought how cam ram be here if he was coming that he would have definitely informed her.

She came back to her senses and asked the person to get away and not to create any scene there she was raging with anger.  When the heard the voice she was in love with he just spoke one word "PRIYA" but it was enough for her to know who it was...

Her voice chocked her  anger vanished all she could say was "RAM"...

She was shocked to see most eligible bachelor of mimbai her mr right  "RAM KAPOOR"  was really prince charming the man of her dreams. He was the most handsome man she ever thought of...

She was back to reality when ram told her that she couldn't keep up with her words and she failed  to recognise him..

She felt sad for not listening to her heart..

Ram told her about the trip he planed to meet her and surprise her.

(am not getting into priyas talk to rajat and aayesha about surprise and intro with vikha)

The whole day spent like a fraction of second for both priya and ram it was night when ram and priya were in hotel room where ram had decided to propose priya for marriage the whole room was decorated with red roses, heart shape balloons, heart shape cake,champion bottle n all stuff he wanted priya to remember the day he proposes her  forever so all arrangements were upto the standards of RAM KAPOOR .

As soon as they entered the room priyas eyes pooped out she was overwhelmed with happiness seeing the room. ram was on his knees with the ring in his hand tears of joy started flowing from priyas eyes and she accepted his proposal.. 

ram took priya into a bone crashing hug. Slowly his hands move from her waist to her back and started roaming on her back  his thumb started caressing her cheeks and jaw line and finally her lower lips even priyas lips were quenching to meet rams lips first ram gave a quick peak on priyas lips then he kissed her lips with full intimacy and passion priya also gave in with full passion as much as she could their kiss turned out to be full passionate one no sooner did priyas parted her lips rams tongue entered her mouth tasting every inch and corner of her mouth it seemed like their tongue were fighting a battle they didn't wanted to leave each other but were out of breath. After that ram started licking priyas lips and slowly sucking and nibbling her lower lips. 

But there very movement was disturbed by vikram and neha as it was time for them to return back to mumbai. Half-heartedly both left the room with sweet memories of their first hug and kiss.

Ram  often used to come to Bangalore to meet priya mean while both convinced their parents for their engagement. Both their families agreed for that and finally they got engaged very lavishly

the night they got engaged ram and priya went for a long drive and after that they went to the same hotel and same room where ram proposed priya this time priya had decorated the whole room the way ram likes the flower and whole decor was the way ram loved. rams eyes were full with happiness to see his princess making such efforts for him a drop of tear fell down from his eyes priya quickly grabbed it between her lips and before ram could utter a word his lips were sealed by priya there kiss soon became passionate and both were unable to control the desires there were awakening among themselves. ram stared to kiss her forehead eyes cheeks jaw line to her neck upto nape soon he removed the dupatta that was creating the barrier priya arched her back to feel him more her cleavage was exposed to ram that drove him more crazy .priyas hands were roaming under rams shirt as she unbuttoned it while ram unzipped priyas kurta and removed it from her frame and rams hand freely roamed on priyas bare back and massaging the curves that were exposed from her b** and his lips kissing each and every part of her body from neck to her bellybutton he stopped there and kneed down and licked her belly button and rolled this tongue over there and gave bite to mark his territory. He again reached to her lips and gave a passionate kiss over there biting her lower lip and moved down to her bare shoulders and cleavage.    while priya was feeing his toned muscular body digging her nails and nibbling and biting his shoulders  soon her hands reached his pants the unzipped it and and it free from his frame and started to massage it over his underpants... ram was now out of control his desire took over all his senses... soon he opened the knot of priyas PJs and it fell down. Priya was standing in front of ram in just her lacy garments it was first time for her to be this close to anyone but she was totally comfortable with ram she didn't feel awkward. Ram scooped her in his arms and took her to bed and gently laid her down and came on top of her and removed her b** he started massaging her hard ni****s and took in his mouth sucking and nibbling it giving priya pleasure she never experience before and repeated it with other one. Priya grabbed his haris in feast moaning his name enjoying the movement. She brought him to her face and bit him not his lips unable to take the torture any more she said  "RAM PLEASE MAKE ME YOURS I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE I WANT YOU INSIDE ME I WANT YOU TO COMPLETE ME" no time ram freed priya and himself from the lat barrier of clothing attached to them and entered her priya screamed his name with the newly experienced pleasure and pain he waited there for her to adjust with it then withdrew it and rocked in a rhythm .  Both sweating furiously  lost in each other trying to complete themselves. Tears of happiness rolled down priyas eyes ram kissed it and both drift off to the sleep after long love making in each others arms curdling  each other relishing their newly found passion. Finally RAM AND PRIYA BECAME "RAYA"  in all senses.

THIS IS FIRST TIME HAVE ATTEMPTED TO WRITE SOMETHING LIKE THIS PLEASE TELL ME HOWS IT  WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR COMMENTS DO LET ME KNOW..

please smiley, f smiley, please smiley, girl smiley, wish smiley

please smiley, f smiley, please smiley, girl smiley, wish smiley

Edited by tasshuu - 20 August 2012 at 8:44am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

angie197rayaBALHady1218karamsekhonic_2000balhfan4everPinkjaliSonakshi-grpNAZIANISAR1Dsudipalalmadhu-evan-haribol79shaz9Mahaalwayscoolranii.sharmakaparikh1snehasyasss283Oneandallsahana747reshakmuskan087saniya9919_CandyCream_BeingIyeristicchitlonerjakther7soni4evaOmkaRamandesi_baby07leena04jineejiggsMani-RKluvsakshisushfiza

BeingIyeristic IF-Dazzler
BeingIyeristic
BeingIyeristic

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hey read all the 3 parts in a go.. Had a lot of fun.. The chit chat and nok jhoks were awesome.. And the romantic ones.. Super cool.. Or should i say HOT??? Great work...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283

taashu11 IF-Dazzler
taashu11
taashu11

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RaYaKapoor

Hey read all the 3 parts in a go.. Had a lot of fun.. The chit chat and nok jhoks were awesome.. And the romantic ones.. Super cool.. Or should i say HOT??? Great work...

thank you so much am glad that you liked it...SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sss283BeingIyeristic

BeingIyeristic IF-Dazzler
BeingIyeristic
BeingIyeristic

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tasshuu

Like is nothin yaa... I loved it... Do write more often...

sss283

taashu11 IF-Dazzler
taashu11
taashu11

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tasshuu

Like is nothin yaa... I loved it... Do write more often...

thanks a ton will definitely think over it but as of now just completing this os 

sss283

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
oh god that was so hot !!!!!!Embarrassed
u made justice to make us wait for so longWinkWink
do write often 
this forum has hell lot of versatile writers Clap

p.s: i couldnt read the yellow part Confused 

sss283

Lavi_961 IF-Dazzler
Lavi_961
Lavi_961

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Clap

sss283

kaparikh1 Goldie
kaparikh1
kaparikh1

Posted: 20 August 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
That was fabulous yaaarrr... Awesome... I loved it... That was nice cute romantic... Fab...waiting for nxt part... I know its a tragic...but waiting... Thanks for the PM..

sss283

Go to top