Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IN LOVE WITH STRANGER - UPDATED PT 10 PG 24 (Page 4)

suba2011 Goldie
suba2011
suba2011

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Nice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

richa_kapoor

mandy15 IF-Sizzlerz
mandy15
mandy15

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
fabulous update dear:)

richa_kapoor

freya123 IF-Sizzlerz
freya123
freya123

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
lovely  part
conti  soon

richa_kapoor

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
congrats...

part 1
interesting...
cont soon dear...

richa_kapoor

awesomepooja IF-Rockerz
awesomepooja
awesomepooja

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Amazing update...
love2_soma IF-Sizzlerz
love2_soma
love2_soma

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
nice starting...

loved it to d core...

thank u very much fr d lovely ss...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

eagerly waiting...

richa_kapoor

richa_kapoor IF-Stunnerz
richa_kapoor
richa_kapoor

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
IN LOVE WITH STRANGER

PART - 2

MAAN ws drenched completely. Wen he entrd he saw cmplte darkness inside,except d light coming frm d flame of candle holded by her. He hit with d small side table and injured his knee also.

MAAN:aaaoouchh.

GEET:what happnd?

MAAN:i think i hit somthng on my knee.

GEET:i m soo sorry actully fuse ud gaya hai isi wajh se andhera hai.

MAAN:aap mujhe jagah dikha deejiye main change kar deta hu.

GEET show him d lite and leads him:aap aaiye mere sath.

She gave him afuse and he changed it.as he fix it all lights on and both looked each other. A very handsome hunk with sharp edged faced,perfect m-shaped lips, dark deep brown eyes and light stubble whch made him mor desirable. His wet black hairs took anyone's breath. Both mesmerised for few seconds. To break this silent she start talking.

GEET raised her soft white hand towrds him:hi i m Geet Singhania,Tejveer's sister.

MAAN too cam out to his sences and hold her palm in his raw hands. Her hand gave give d pleasure of touching soft silk. He is mesmerised too with her perfect petite figure and pure anglic beauty. Her innocent eyes grabbed his attention and he felt so lost in them.

MAAN:hi i Maan,Maan singh khurana. I m teji's frnd.

GEET:wo main apko sorry bolna chahti hu for both.first apko itni der bahar thand me khada rakhne k liye and secondly apko ye troble dene k liye.

MAAN:oh pls dont apolozise i can understand.aap ghar pe akeli thi aise me ek stranger ko ghar me aane dena khatnak hota hai.

GEET surprized:apko kaise pata chala ki main ghar pe akeli hu.

MAAN:so simple.agar Teji ya koi or ander hota to aap itna dari hui nai hoti or ghar me itna andhera b nai hota.

Both laughed suddnly.

GEET:wow i m impressed aap baot smart hai. Aayie main apko apka room dikha deti hu.(She took him to Teji's room.) Mr. Maan aap yaha aaram kariye.actually humara ghar bahut chhota hai to sirf do hi room so sorry for that.

MAAN:no its absolutely fine.and pls if u dont mind call me with my name only.

GEET:ok Maan aap apne kapde change kar leejiye sare geele hai.

She went out and reached to the kitchen. Then she realized she forget to asked him what he would like to take?so she went to him again in Teji's room. When she reached she found Maan is struggling with his wet shirt,coz his elbow is injured and cant able to move properly. Pain he going through is visible on his face. Geet went to him.

GEET:may i help u?

Both felt awkward but he was in pain so he agreed to take her help. Geet start removing his shrt slowly slowly. He was half naked in in front of a beautiful stranger. She saw his chiseled body structure having perfect abbs, rock hard chest and broad shoulders. Her eyes roamed shamelessly on him. She gulped her sliva.

MAAN:thanx.

GEET get bak to her sences:no need for it.(she help him in drying himself with towel and saw his swelled skin near his elbow)ye apko itni swelling kaise aai hui hai. I must called the doc.

Maan trying to stop her but she called instantly b4 he uttered a word. She concernd with her family doc. But he was unable to come as all routes were struked bcoz of conti. snow falling. So she asked him what to do rite now. He gave her instruction and assured her that he trying to come as soon as possible. Geet followed his instruction. She bring ointment and placed on his swallowed area gently until it absorbs. A chill ran thriugh his spine. He himself dont kow what happns with him. Y he felt so much attraction towards a stranger to whom he met just few hour b4. After the ointment absorbs,she wrapped a warm bandage around properly.

GEET:doc uncle abi aa nai payenge.isse apko kafi aaram milega.unhone kaha hai wo subah tak aane ki koshish karenge. Waise apko itni chot lagi kaise?

MAAN:actually main stairs pe tha to kuchh logo ne aage nikalne k chakkr me dhakka maar diya or main railing se ja takraya.

GEET:kuchh log itne insencitive kaise ho skte hai?pata nai kis bat ki zaldi hai sbko.ye b nai dekhte ki aas paas b log chal rahe hai.nonsence.apko pain zada ho rahi hai?

Maan chuckled at her conernd and sweet caring nature.

MAAN:no i felt much bettr.thanx for this.

GEET:ek to aap baat baat pe thanx bolna band kariye and b comfortable or kisii b cheez ki zarurat ho let me know without any hesitation.

MAAN:ya sure.

GEET:main b na jhalli hu.actually main apse ye puchhne aayi thi ki what would u prefer a tea or a coffee?

MAAN:Pls black coffee for me and no sugar.

Geet smiled cutely:ok abi lati hu.

She went to made coffe for him, and he saw her going. Her simplicity attracts him so much.

MAAN:she is soo cute and simple.actually very sweet hearted person.

He is completely mesmerised to her...

PART 03-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140434&TPN=8

Edited by richa_kapoor - 25 August 2012 at 5:26am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011jannatdrashtianiramgmaltisokhalmaangeet87angeljyotiammyicycoollathaauPaingelasmi123angeeshmans22Angel.KhushiPoonamTnadira29lovepoosanj1905drashtiMyAnGeLrichu26mamatha.Dazlingdivyabhawna02sweet-mishtynityaAameracutestarzshruthiruchsmaankisimmParimishtysahibasharmatania90supernasahuprinces939cherieLoveranjalireddyy84divya22gurti30sheetalvasalovebapu18dreamy4everd_soniagbhatgurudrishtiarunsunita_gmmaanshishalinisaran89love4allpreetymaaneet16anyaa.gurtinusratjahan505sweetsampa39deep002jayshu17kiran_ratiHanishadeviTeamMcSwarekdeepali1022_wallflower_paponecon-Veritaserum-krati5meravigilisomandy15Ash1991--Ratna--honeygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Basiliskpriyasreepunam2712gill123KINGKHANFANjasraj123anupm04kabslockslove2_soma-Gemini-LILY111144Desigirls12lehrtamanna1391vrinda22priya_21suhaaana-BlushaLicious-itsokaysammyspvdKrishna_SouravInfinity.Donnaa

-BlushaLicious- IF-Stunnerz
-BlushaLicious-
-BlushaLicious-

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged

richa_kapoor

Go to top