Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

IN LOVE WITH STRANGER - UPDATED PT 10 PG 24 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 40

Desigirls12

IF-Sizzlerz

Desigirls12

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Wow lovely update..me drooling my maan so no disturbance..geet ur so sweet..geet is taking care of my maan..lovely scenes..i love te update dear.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

richa_kapoor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IN LOVE WITH STRANGER - UPDATED PT 10 PG 24 (Page 8)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Invisible_Wings

IF-Sizzlerz

Invisible_Wings

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Interesting concept
plz do cont...

richa_kapoor

lil.mizz.smexii

IF-Rockerz

lil.mizz.smexii

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Awww so sweet and adorable

richa_kapoor

princes939

Goldie

princes939

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Awsome!!!pm me!!

richa_kapoor

spvd

IF-Stunnerz

spvd

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
part 2
nice part...
cont soon dear...

richa_kapoor

Awari_Maan

IF-Rockerz

Awari_Maan

Posted: 15 August 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
it sooo much...Smile

richa_kapoor

Ash1991

IF-Rockerz

Ash1991

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
awesome...
loved it...

richa_kapoor

richa_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

richa_kapoor

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
*IN LOVE WITH STRANGER-2*

PART - 3

GEET wnt 2 kitchen to made coffee 4 him. Meanwhile Maan manage 2 wore frsh whits tank shirt wid opnng 3 buttons of it. Through whch his rock hard chest is revealing. Geet bring coffee 4 hm and passed 2 him.

MAAN:very quick.

GEET:thanx. Ab apko or distrb nai karungi.u need rest.

Geet luk arond the bed and realize he needs duvet too. So she went to Teji's cupboard. She roamed her eyes on whole and found duvet on top shelf. She raised herself to reach to dere,due to which her spegittie raised slightly and revealed her sylinderical milky white waist in front of him. He realy trying hard to move his gaze but found weak. His intense eyes reluctantly stick to that;). With great struggle she able to dragged duvet out but with duvet many more things like bed sheets and many other thngs too come out and all fall on her. Bcoz of this she was about to fall on floor. Maan rush 2 her and in process of saving her,both falls down. Maan was laid on his back and Geet was on him nd all clothes on both of them. Geet's wait was on him and her body touched wid his body parts in a vry arousing way. Her soft bossoms pressed against his rock hard chest,due to which a shudder ran through his spine and he couldnt help bt gazing hr natural beauty. Her large eyes seemed dazed. He couldnt refute d attraction he was feeling 4 dis girl. Her lips were vry close to his,her breath was falling on his lips and she could c hs eyes darkening wid desires. He couldnt help but think how those soft juicy lips would taste. "Maan",she whispered. "hmm",he responded caressing his rough hands on her soft creamy waist. He could feel her melting in hs desires just as he was burning. Hs tense muscles relaxed unerneath her.

GEET:Maan i think hume uthna chahiye.

MAAN reluctantly:ya.

Geet throw all cloths aside and take support og hr hand and stands from him. Aftr dat she help him too.

GEET:i m sorry meri wajh se aap b girr gaye.apko lagi to nai na?

Maan was soo much mesmerized with d moment but her voice broke his trance.

MAAN:its ok Geet i m absolutely fine.no need to worry.

GEET:maan take dis duvet u need dis in nite.

Maan take it from her and both hands touched. Geet quickly made move from d room. She went to her room and slept soon as she was realy tired with all the thing happens within few hours. Next day she wake up early as per her daily routine... Weather was changed completely. All dark clouds were vanished and sun shines wid full atttitude. Snow start melting slowly-2. Geet immediately called doc and summoned him in her house. With in half an hour doc was dere. She take him to Maan. Maan was coming from washrum aftr frsh n up. He was brushing his wet hairs wid towel and was only in his jeans. Geet luk at his petite figure and he appear like a greek god. She turn her gaze not want 2 prove herslf despo type in front of him.

GEET:Maan ye doc uncle hai apki injury dekhne aaye hai. Uncle ye Maan hai inhe elbow pe chot lagi hai pls ap dekh lo.

DOC:hello young man how r u?

MAAN:fine sir.

DOC:good let me check.

Doc examine him and she left d room. In few mins she cam bak with coffee mugs. Doc placed plaster bandage on his arm.

GEET:uncle any thing serious?

DOC:minor injury in his arm's bone ,dats y i placed dis.but no need to worry.he will b fine in 10days. Only save from water.Trying to take sponge bath 4 10days.

MAAN:ok Doc.

DOC:Geet take care of him.

GEET:ji uncle.

Doc left d house with his bag. Maan sipping his coffee and devour its taste.

GEET:so mr. Maan suna na apne uncle ne kya kaha?to pls ab kal se b careful 4 ur arm.

MAAN:as u said junior doc sahiba.(Geet cnfused wid his words)cant get it?(she nodded no)o jo ilaz kare wo kya hota hai?

GEET innocently:doc.

MAAN:to kal mujhe aate hi first aid kisne di? Tumne. To hui na tum junior doc.

She laughed and her dimple cheeks looks more inviting 2 him.

GEET:waise what would like to eat in breakfast?

MAAN:anything litened.

GEET:ok let me give som time i prepared 4 us.till u can watch tv to pass ur time.

MAAN:no i ll b comfortable here.

GEET:pls dont b hesitate to ask 4 anythng. Dont u felt bored in a room,loked for a whole day?

MAAN:no,actually i love lonelyness.zada shor or bheed mujhe pasand nai hai.

GEET found him strange but not argue:ok as u wish.do whatever u want.

She left d room nd straigt went 2 kitchen to prepare food 4 both. She made sandwishes and juice 4 both,put dem in dish nd moved 2 his room. Maan was doing somthng on his laptop. Seeing her he shut it down.

MAAN:u done realy very fast.

GEET:r u playing game?

MAAN:no just doing my work.

GEET:Ok but pls leave until u finished it.

Both start eating and he enjoying having meaal with her. She trying evry possible way to make him comfortabe in the absence of her brother and not madee him felt awkward at new place...

PART 04-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140434&TPN=11

Edited by richa_kapoor - 25 August 2012 at 5:32am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011joooooooooooooomaltisokhalAsmitaDavecanonangeljyotineetugarg123tania90asmi123ammyicycoollathaauPaingelmans22Angel.KhushiPoonamTlovepoopreet.harmandrashtiMyAnGeLDazlingdivyashruthiruchsParimishtysahibasharmasweet-mishtycutestarzpreetymaaneetdeep002maankisimmpriyasreeanjalireddyy84puthjayshu17gurudrishtilovebapu18gurti30dreamy4everkabslocksd_soniagbhatmaanshiHanishadevilil.mizz.smexiiKINGKHANFANnusratjahan505-Veritaserum-paponeconhermosopreethiaMischiefManaged--Ratna--maaniqraDeadDeviljasraj123punam2712-Mithuna-tamanna1391goldenmoonspvdKrishna_Sourav-Orchid-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top