IN LOVE WITH STRANGER - UPDATED PT 10 PG 24

richa_kapoor IF-Stunnerz
richa_kapoor
richa_kapoor

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
PART - 1

CANADA
Time:11:30pm.

Location:A small but well decorated house. Having two room upstairs and open kitchen attached with the hall. In main hall a slim and beautiful girl,around 25 year old,wearing pink coloured spegitte with white colour shorts,sitting on a large couch with legs folded and wrapped in her own arms,in front of large plasma tv. She is so lost in the news she use to watch with her big hazeled glittering eyes. Although she dont have do makeup but her white milky skin was soo smooth and add to her beauty. Her dark brown hairs brushing her dimpled cheeks. She ate her sandwich while watching a news of some culprit who escaped from jail in evening at 6pm. All canada police men was busy in his search coz he was very dangerous and master of disguise. So a warning is telecasted for evryone not to open door for any stranger. She was soo scared of this news coz today she was all alone at her home. She leave her sandwich and get up from her couch. She closed all the windows and doors for her saftey sake. Her breath is getting harder. She prayed to her babaji.

Geet:babaji pls save me.us crimainal ko yaha mat bhejna...

Although it was summer season,but dont know why,snow is falling badly which almost impossible. But weather cant control on man's wish. It was dark outside. Her fear inscresed more coz of her lonliness and darkness. She was going to locked the door properly but it rangs. She jumped out of fear. Her legs start trembling and whole body shivered badly.There was complete dark outside. And as she went near d door,d fuse burst and whole flat dipped in darkness. She was about to got heartattack out of fear coz she is scared of darkness most. She collect some courage and went to door and opened it but not fully. She locked the door with chain and open slightly. She peeped outside but not found anything visible due to dark weather.

Geet:who is this?

Stranger:hello is there anyone? Can i pls come in?

Geet:nnn... ...no? How can i allowed you in? I dont even know you?

Stranger:is this a flat no 215,street no 22?

Geet:ya address is right? So what wo to tumne bahar board pe padd k bol diya.usse kuchh sabit nahi hota? Or ye mat samjhna ki ghar pe koi hai nahi hai.

Stranger:look miss pls let me in outside weather is very bad and soo much cold due to heavy snow fall.plus i enjured my elbow also.pls let me in.

Geet bite her nails. She babbles in fear:hey babaji ye to peeche hi padd gaya hai.mujhe topakka yakeen hai ye wohi criminal hai jo aaj sham ko jail se bhaga hai. Ab main kya karu? Ha mujhe police ko bulana chahiye wo hi ise sambhalegi.

Stranger:listen miss i m not stranger,i m Teji's friend.

Geet:ye to veerji ko b janta hai.

Stranger:pls aap Teji ko bulaiye he knows me very well.usi ne mujhe yaha aane ko kaha tha.

Geet:aap yahi rukiye main puchh k btati hu.

She locked the door again and immediately call to her only brother Tejveer Singhania. He was not in Canada rite now. He was with her fiance Pam in Cabana. He was a professional photographer. So he was went there to capture the wild life for his magzine. Geet called him,but his phone is on answering mode. So she leave a msg for him and sat silently in his call's wait. He was plead again.

Geet from inside:dekhiye aap thoda pls wait keejiye meri veerji se baat jaise hi hogi main apko ander bula lungi.

Stranger was in pain but having no option to wait for her mercy. After 1 hour Teji call her back.

Geet:hello veerji.

Teji:ha bachha bol tune call kia tha.kya baat ho gai?

Geet showed her angr 2 him:veerji ye galat baat hai aap to aaj subah aane wale the wapis or abi tak nai aaye.main kitni akeli hu yaha.

Teji:i m sorry bachha,lekin yaha ki wild life itni zada intresting hai ki kya batau.itni species hai cover karne ko.sunn mujhe abi 15 din or lag jayenge yaha.

Geet:sab samjhti hu main Pammi bhabhi sath hai isliye wapis aane ka mann nai kr raha hai na?

Teji laugh:bachhe tu b na.

Geet:achha veerji ek zruri bat to main puchhna hi bhul gai.kya aapne apne kisi dost ko yaha bulaya tha?coz koi bahar khada hai or keh raha hai ki apne use bulaya tha.maine dar k mare use ander nai aane dia.

Teji:oh shit i 4gt about him. Chhoti he is my frnd Maan.maine hi use summer holidays k liye yaha bulaya tha,but 4gt 2 tell u about him.pls let him in nd apolozise frm my side.

Geet:but veerji how can i kno dat d stranger is Maan.coz maine to kabi Maan ko nai dekha hai.

Teji:bachha to ruk main abi uska pic send krta hu tu match kr lena.

Geet:theek hai veerji ap pic send karo main wait karti hu.

Teji cuts d call and send his pic 2 her. She tuk her mobile wid candle in hr hand and came near 2 door nd opend it. In Candle's dim lite she saw some features whch exactly matched wid the pics.

Maan:agr ab apki tassali ho gai ho to pls let me in or meri kulfi jam jayegi.

Geet opened d door fully and allowed him inside...

PART 02-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140434&TPN=4

LINKS TO MY OTHER FF'S & SS'S

LUST FOR REVENGE-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3055389

JUNOON-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3056444

DEMON'S ANGEL-http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3120652

Edited by richa_kapoor - 26 August 2012 at 4:08am

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

swati2011zil143shubhiguptaPoorvaAroraaniramgmaangeet87neetugarg123angeljyotiammyicycoolariz2000asmi123mans22angeeshvij10PoonamTrizwanaqsanj1905drashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatrichu26mamatha.anisa79lovepoomaankisimmshruthiruchsParimishtysweet-mishtyAameracutestarzEpicGHSPforeversaroMakpieleena63sahibasharmatania90fatema_007supernasahuArsheelam-g19Oblivion007-SwaSan-puthdivya22gurti30untamedtigressdreamy4everd_soniagbhatgurudrishtijssoodlove4allangel_smilymehak173randhir_ki_dollgeetsrir.maanVinsh23preetymaaneetKasiKasimaanshiHanishadevipaponeconkiran_ratijayshu17awesomepooja_wallflower_TeamMcSwarek--Fairy---Mitu-krati5preeti.1Doracakeanjucoolmayurmaaneetshah10Basiliskfreya123--Ratna--mandy15preethiahoneygrape6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Magical-Wingspunam2712gill123kabslockspriyasree---nishu---love2_soma-padmarao-LILY111144MonaSWritesdolly10suhaaanatamanna1391vrinda22_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-itsokaysammyKrishna_SouravspvdDonnaaInfinity.

TeamMcSwarek IF-Rockerz
TeamMcSwarek
TeamMcSwarek

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
ooh LOVING it already ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

richa_kapoor

tamanna1391 IF-Stunnerz
tamanna1391
tamanna1391

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
it