India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

masoom track anyone? (Page 2)

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

with mallika around ashutosh more or less becomes oblivious to nidhi ka pain...other than some dialogues occasionally if she is a good girl...sorry it is hard to let go of all his actions on nidhi influenced by mallika over past 8 months and mallika time and again going scot free

yes he will get her home coz the situation is such ...and nidhi will feel and see his attnetion on mallika and the kid..and mallika we know give her a finger to hold she grabs the whole man...she will cling to ashutosh since he will forgive her ...and then seeing his care will once again try to use the baby to win him over...nidhi will be insecure and hurt  seeing herself once again as the outsider to barah saal pehle  london and college pjs...D'oh

and BB will go agar mallika meri bahu hoti toh ashutosh yeh baccha tumhara hotha...and both men will grin over the statement 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibrajayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

Deepa, this time, if he does get her home, it won't be just friendship...it will be the baby...not just because he wants one...but because he will see something of his own situation in the child...the child is already without a father and Mallika's is a high risk pregnancy...he wants to prevent another child from being orphaned one way or the other...

But of cours Nidhi will perceive this as an effort to punish her for her refusing to have a baby!
that means he wont compare d two ladies in his mind ..but nidhi would take it that way ..rite ...
thats more or less masoom !

Not at all...he would never compare them...or resent Nidhi...he loves her too much for that...in fact that is his biggest problem...he loves her too much to say No to her...and is unable to completely bury his own desires either...

On his feelings for Nidhi, I don't have an iota of a doubt!
i wish he had spoken to her 2day...
last nite i slept wid this thought! it would have so helped him !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koyelbasuLibra

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayanti_dj

in masoom , nasruddin shah gets his illegitimate son home and starts lovin him..shabana is insecure coz she thinks he loves d kid coz he is a boy while shabana and shah had 2 dters.. and shah was hanging between two of these..
was wonderin if the show is gng that way? i mean ashu would get mallu home and would take care of her.. nidhi would be insecure coz she would think he is taking care of her coz he wants a kid and nidhi isnt ready for one...
while ashu is doing all this without realisin how much he is hurtin nidhi in d process,,
wat do u think?

Tune phirse socha. Mana kia tha na. masoom hae ki nehi pata nehi lekin hamare dimag ki dhisoom dhisoom jaroor hoga.

Librajayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

with mallika around ashutosh more or less becomes oblivious to nidhi ka pain...other than some dialogues occasionally if she is a good girl...sorry it is hard to let go of all his actions on nidhi influenced by mallika over past 8 months and mallika time and again going scot free

yes he will get her home coz the situation is such ...and nidhi will feel and see his attnetion on mallika and the kid..and mallika we know give her a finger to hold she grabs the whole man...she will cling to ashutosh since he will forgive her ...and then seeing his care will once again try to use the baby to win him over...nidhi will be insecure and hurt  seeing herself once again as the outsider to barah saal pehle  london and college pjs...D'oh

and BB will go agar mallika meri bahu hoti toh ashutosh yeh baccha tumhara hotha...and both men will grin over the statement 
kpji said mallu is positive this time ,so dont think she would try to use d baby this time..not deliberately that is !

Librasun29

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Tune phirse socha. Mana kia tha na. masoom hae ki nehi pata nehi lekin hamare dimag ki dhisoom dhisoom jaroor hoga.
[/QUOTE]
aur koi kaam bhi to nahi hai !
reh reh ke bechare ashu ka chehra nazar aa raha hai !Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Deepa, this time, if he does get her home, it won't be just friendship...it will be the baby...not just because he wants one...but because he will see something of his own situation in the child...the child is already without a father and Mallika's is a high risk pregnancy...he wants to prevent another child from being orphaned one way or the other...

But of cours Nidhi will perceive this as an effort to punish her for her refusing to have a baby!

Deepa and Sujatha, i agree with the both of you. probably aisa hi hoga.
but in the end again nidhi will be the one who has to compromise.  she will have to accept mallus child if she wants ashu.

an aside:  personally, if it was me, i would never compromise to that extent. to be forced into a situation to aceept a child who belongsto some one you hate would be an impossible situation to be in.  and rather than hurt an innocent child , i would much rather give up she give up ashu, and let himhave the child he so desperately craved.  

koyelbasujayanti_dj

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

Sath me DB will tell her that teri bachcha hoti toh Ashu will never care for Mallu. More fuel to insecurity.

Librajayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Deepa and Sujatha, i agree with the both of you. probably aisa hi hoga.
but in the end again nidhi will be the one who has to compromise.  she will have to accept mallus child if she wants ashu.

an aside:  personally, if it was me, i would never compromise to that extent. to be forced into a situation to aceept a child who belongsto some one you hate would be an impossible situation to be in.  and rather than hurt an innocent child , i would much rather give up she give up ashu, and let himhave the child he so desperately craved.  
i dont think nidhi would go till that extent re.
i think d idea behind this track is to create MU betn ashu n nidhi ... and show the difference in soch ... abt baby.. 
so nidhi would be jealous .. fites n stuff ...ashu tryin 2 make nidhi understand he is just helpin mallu as a friend... nidhi not listenin anythin ...
end of pregnancy ,mallu takin d baby and sayonara ashu .. nidhi completin internship n sayin she wants a baby!
tada !

Go to top