masoom track anyone?

jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
in masoom , nasruddin shah gets his illegitimate son home and starts lovin him..shabana is insecure coz she thinks he loves d kid coz he is a boy while shabana and shah had 2 dters.. and shah was hanging between two of these..
was wonderin if the show is gng that way? i mean ashu would get mallu home and would take care of her.. nidhi would be insecure coz she would think he is taking care of her coz he wants a kid and nidhi isnt ready for one...
while ashu is doing all this without realisin how much he is hurtin nidhi in d process,,
wat do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Deepa, this time, if he does get her home, it won't be just friendship...it will be the baby...not just because he wants one...but because he will see something of his own situation in the child...the child is already without a father and Mallika's is a high risk pregnancy...he wants to prevent another child from being orphaned one way or the other...

But of cours Nidhi will perceive this as an effort to punish her for her refusing to have a baby!
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Deepa, this time, if he does get her home, it won't be just friendship...it will be the baby...not just because he wants one...but because he will see something of his own situation in the child...the child is already without a father and Mallika's is a high risk pregnancy...he wants to prevent another child from being orphaned one way or the other...

But of cours Nidhi will perceive this as an effort to punish her for her refusing to have a baby!

that means he wont compare d two ladies in his mind ..but nidhi would take it that way ..rite ...
thats more or less masoom !
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Deepa...

tujhme SRK dikhta hai...

(Main hoon na...)

Jokes apart, I hate such male...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Haila... quite possible 
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Deepa...

tujhme SRK dikhta hai...

(Main hoon na...)

Jokes apart, I hate such male...

kya baat hai ..aapko har kisi me SRK dikh raha hai?
been watchin lots of his movies of late or wat ?😆
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jayanti_dj

that means he wont compare d two ladies in his mind ..but nidhi would take it that way ..rite ...
thats more or less masoom !

Not at all...he would never compare them...or resent Nidhi...he loves her too much for that...in fact that is his biggest problem...he loves her too much to say No to her...and is unable to completely bury his own desires either...

On his feelings for Nidhi, I don't have an iota of a doubt!
subashni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Exactly this is going to happen.In the presence of  Trojan  mallu Ashu will behave erratic. Nidhi will assume it due to the baby issue.MU. This unique couple of this unique story will  never communicate with each other.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

with mallika around ashutosh more or less becomes oblivious to nidhi ka pain...other than some dialogues occasionally if she is a good girl...sorry it is hard to let go of all his actions on nidhi influenced by mallika over past 8 months and mallika time and again going scot free

yes he will get her home coz the situation is such ...and nidhi will feel and see his attnetion on mallika and the kid..and mallika we know give her a finger to hold she grabs the whole man...she will cling to ashutosh since he will forgive her ...and then seeing his care will once again try to use the baby to win him over...nidhi will be insecure and hurt  seeing herself once again as the outsider to barah saal pehle  london and college pjs...

and BB will go agar mallika meri bahu hoti toh ashutosh yeh baccha tumhara hotha...and both men will grin over the statement 
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Not at all...he would never compare them...or resent Nidhi...he loves her too much for that...in fact that is his biggest problem...he loves her too much to say No to her...and is unable to completely bury his own desires either...

On his feelings for Nidhi, I don't have an iota of a doubt!

i wish he had spoken to her 2day...
last nite i slept wid this thought! it would have so helped him !