India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Dont like people like Kunal!

isha93 Senior Member
isha93
isha93

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Hi guys I am mainly a silent member of this forum. Been following parichay from the beggining. I knoo many of u will hate my post and prolly criticize me for even saying these words but please first hear me out. I am not saying anything against Sammer Soni, he plays his character wonderfully but according to me the character itself is badly flawed. I thought the story was all along about a shattered man who would rise from the ashes and create a identity/ a parichay for himself. But what has kunal done so far? 

I have always just seen him entangled in different messes not caring a damn about actually achieving something, becoming something, proving himself. Sorry to say, but I actually have a couple of relatives like Kunal and i dont sympathize with them at all because they dont try, they give up, stay at home and then ask money from my parents so that they can carry on and live a normal life! and thats exactly what Kunal does! I agree he has lost Siddhi but he has a son now for whom he should atleast take the initiative to start over and earn for him and proove to him that he can be a good dad. As much as I hate Gaurav for cheating on Seema aleast he supports his family financially, takes care of them or where would they be now...ON THE ROAD!

I thought atleast Kunal having Anand would make him realize his responsibilities... not towards his parents but atleast his own kid. But what do i see him do instead: waste 9 years of his life where he could have actually become something! an instead drink and set a horrible example for his kid. Soo now not only does Gaurav have to support his parents, his own wife and kids but now also Kunal and Anand. But why? What is Kunal lacking? Does he not have two hands, two legs, a good degree which actually got him to be a top lawyer before... then why is he not putting his skills to use? I feel bad but I cant sympathize one bit with this character until he does not realize his mistakes and stand up and handle his responsibilities. He may not realize but right now he is being a burden on the family and acting like a kid. A kid like Anand should not have to remove his shoes and tuck him into bed.. hes actually the one acting like the grownup here. Pls buck up Kunal and start acting like a grown up before I find you not redeemable! 

Edited by isha93 - 09 August 2012 at 2:03pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

0309annaPopo.arabicacooldipikaShehnaz.KDrivemecracy.Boss.--AiSha--nancy1996TheBhai-Rojaa-

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum Isha, And no your views are totally Valid. The Show started with Kunal in focus and it was a story a looser lawyer who is findin it hard to live in society with his principles so he quits. That totally makes sense to me, but as he moves forward in life get married and have Kid, he is still unemployed is what bothers me. 

Also most of us were attracted to the Kunal as he was man of principles and intelligent, but his characters lately is shown to be totally opposite, so his current state does not make sense at all

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicaPopo.Malarkodinancy1996-Rojaa-

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Isha3, like your post to an extent, yes people like kunal are being a burden on the family and acting like a kid. Yes he wasted his life, he has two hands but still not able to use them nor he is able to utilize his skills. His character is shown very different from Siddhi, Siddhi takes charge in tough situations but Kunal cant.
Probably he is someone who is overly sensitive/ writing diary etc. It is tough for him to come out of his sorrows. Yes it is self pity and probably in these days/times, its not a good example, he cannot be a role model, but I would still not say I can't sympathize. It is easy to judge a person, but probably difficult to live through their problems in life. I feel sometimes things happen that it makes the strongest of strong lose their motivation and will. I would say that Kunal does realize his responsibilities towards his family/son, but he doesn't have the motivation. I wouldn't think that the tanas the world throws at him don't hurt him, but right now he has no one in his life who understands him, no one he can talk to, so all he does is put that akdu mask on and lives in his own world trying to show as if he isnt bothered.

I feel its easy to pass a judgement on a person but something else to live through their pain. He has just lost the motivation.

I don't imply that I like such people or they are my heroes, but probably just trying to think from their POV. And after all its a serial, they want to show him in the dumps, only then they can show him rise like a star Big smile, it is just that wasting 9 years seems a bit too much.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Drivemecracy-Rojaa--Bhavijay_bpmTheRowdiest

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
A good post and agree with lot you said.
When show started, many of us were attracted towards Kunal for the complexity of his nature. I don't know if you never liked Kunal or lately you are having hard time.

I personally am not able to see Kunal we knew from last few weeks. It appears so called essence of Kunal is being destroyed o e by one. With the leap, sure things seem too much as how can a Guy go about for 9 years like this, having responsibility of a son & family. But I am still not able to understand why, we still don't have an answer yet. Saying Kunal just can.one day & said that's it; I'm not doing anything better call Gaurav back just doesn't explain it all. I am waiting to see exactly what took place in 9 years & why is Kunal the way he is at moment?
Saying because Siddhi is not there just doesn't make sense, we need more information before we can say something.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

Isha3, like your post to an extent, yes people like kunal are being a burden on the family and acting like a kid. Yes he wasted his life, he has two hands but still not able to use them nor he is able to utilize his skills. His character is shown very different from Siddhi, Siddhi takes charge in tough situations but Kunal cant.
Probably he is someone who is overly sensitive/ writing diary etc. It is tough for him to come out of his sorrows. Yes it is self pity and probably in these days/times, its not a good example, he cannot be a role model, but I would still not say I can't sympathize. It is easy to judge a person, but probably difficult to live through their problems in life. I feel sometimes things happen that it makes the strongest of strong lose their motivation and will. I would say that Kunal does realize his responsibilities towards his family/son, but he doesn't have the motivation. I wouldn't think that the tanas the world throws at him don't hurt him, but right now he has no one in his life who understands him, no one he can talk to, so all he does is put that akdu mask on and lives in his own world trying to show as if he isnt bothered.

I feel its easy to pass a judgement on a person but something else to live through their pain. He has just lost the motivation.

I don't imply that I like such people or they are my heroes, but probably just trying to think from their POV. And after all its a serial, they want to show him in the dumps, only then they can show him rise like a star Big smile, it is just that wasting 9 years seems a bit too much.

i agree with you completely...thats what i wanted to say...ClapClap
vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
@pooja di...wanna hug u...
Superb reply...n i completely agree with u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poshah

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top