Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

BHATNAGAR HOUSE DIARIES ..I am loving it :)

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Oh these roz ki choti problems, small house are such a  welcome change from other shows with opulent suffocating bedrooms with the gigantic french windows where simplicity and  relness fly out from.I love every night they show Ak putting the kids to sleep..changing.as real as it gets. Just one room.neecheygaddey lagaakar sona.fun fun funall the way.I am loving it.Woh credit card ki tension.. Bank accounts. Sukhi parivar cuddling up and sleeping.I have never. Enjoyed  NBT moreClap Even the routine looks interesting.Too Good NBT guys.Keep it up.BUT this rid ki mom telling Indu is giving me tensionAngry

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

saundaryamanupriya77qtinzJulplatkkkphilecrazy87siyakeraghavamrutha26blmadhurikkkap00rTaranaGeetknrajiSenpoo_SilentSoul_

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
i second that! it's totally refreshing and as real as it gets (minus megha going to sleep with make-up on :P). only if they could let the crazy cow twist be Stern Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

JulplatReena4kunalblmadhuriknraji

Reena4kunal Goldie
Reena4kunal
Reena4kunal

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkkphile

i second that! it's totally refreshing and as real as it gets (minus megha going to sleep with make-up on :P). only if they could let the crazy cow twist be Stern Smile
Exxxacttly my thoughts , but they keep reminding us ki zyaada khush mat hona LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kkkphileblmadhuriknraji

sim_ran Senior Member
sim_ran
sim_ran

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Love the choti choti khushiya that simple family enjoys... I would'nt mind seeing only this in nbt without any masala twist..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siyakeraghavblmadhuriswavai2Reena4kunalknraji

knraji IF-Dazzler
knraji
knraji

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Hi, Nice post & I Agree with everyone here. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriReena4kunal

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
loves the MM scenes in the house...kabse ye sab dekne ke liye taras rahi thi...hamesha MM ki life mem happiness hi rahe pyar hi rahe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuriReena4kunal

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Love the way the CVs are handling Meghan scenes post wedding...too cute and realistic! Anyways right now I just don't wanna talk about anything related to R...abhi toh sirf excitement hai to watch Mohan dance, matka phodoing with his beta and nepal trip Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qtinzReena4kunalblmadhuri

kkkap00r Goldie
kkkap00r
kkkap00r

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
absolutely... love this routine day of Bhatnagars.

Atleast it doesnt have the dialogues like we hear in other shows .. "Maharaj ji khaane me ye bana lena"... "Humein Aap pe Garv hai beta"..."Gayatri behan main kehna chahti thi..." LOL...

Really cute scenes in last few epi.

Forget Ridz. ... Jab aayega uska tamasha tab dekha jayega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index