Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Did Indira recognize Rishi in his get up?

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Today in the last scene, JJ Singh challenged Indira and wishes her the best. In the process he had extended his hand to her. Did anyone notice that she was looking at his extended hand intently and then at his face. She had an all knowing smile on her face too right? She would have definitely noticed that silver ring in his index finger and the black thread, which he always wears. Moreover its highly improbable that a wife would not recognize her husband, what ever may be the get up, that too when he stands very close.

What do you guys think? Did'nt she express in her face like she knows who is standing in front of her? 

Edited by dhanya.r - 10 August 2012 at 8:04am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalak01riyakhan.FALTU.....vula_kv....Rasha4evaYukti_RatzholicAnkitalovesHDdynamic_dollSneha.koHeema22-Neha04-Silent.Dreamer

AnkitalovesHD IF-Rockerz
AnkitalovesHD
AnkitalovesHD

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Dhanya: I got the same impression when that scene was being telecasted. The way Indira smiled and looked at the kala dhaga and the ring on his finger! Then she also repeated that line that Rk has said the other day with a menacing look something about "Put in all your effort but you cannot win" She used the same phrase! The way she looked at his face! Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalriyakhansamrudhi.rRasha4eva-Neha04-Heema22dynamic_dollSilent.Dreamer

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

Today in the last scene, JJ Singh challenged Indira and wishes her the best. In the process he had extended his hand to her. Did anyone notice that she was looking at his extended hand intently and then at his face. She had an all knowing smile on her face too right? She would have definitely noticed that silver ring in his small finger and the black thread, which he always wears. Moreover its highly improbable that a wife would not recognize her husband, what ever may be the get up, that too when he stands very close.

What do you guys think? Did'nt she express in her face like she knows who is standing in front of her? 

I was about to post this. I think Indira knows. Because she was looking at his ring and extended hand. He forgot to take his ring off . She also repeated same dialogue( about tedi ungali wala) I think that she know!!!!!! Now this will be very interesting .

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalriyakhanRasha4evasamrudhi.rAnkitalovesHD-Neha04-dynamic_dollALUJNA21

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Heemachuri

Originally posted by dhanya.r

Today in the last scene, JJ Singh challenged Indira and wishes her the best. In the process he had extended his hand to her. Did anyone notice that she was looking at his extended hand intently and then at his face. She had an all knowing smile on her face too right? She would have definitely noticed that silver ring in his small finger and the black thread, which he always wears. Moreover its highly improbable that a wife would not recognize her husband, what ever may be the get up, that too when he stands very close.

I was about to post this. I think Indira knows. Because she was looking at his ring and extended hand. He forgot to take his ring off . She also repeated same dialogue( about tedi ungali wala) I think that she know!!!!!! Now this will be very interesting .

I was waiting for some one to post this for a long time. Since i didnt see it coming, i couldnt resist and posted.Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalriyakhanRasha4evaHeema22dynamic_doll

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
even i think so because she used the same dialogue ''aeri choti ka zor laga lo''
and the way she looked at him...and that smile Wink
btw i wonder how her partner changed suddenly???
what about InShi performance Cry
but koi baat nahin...if they perform seperately then there will be 2 chances of winning the prize money na Wink
and what if its a tie and then a face-off between Indira & Jazzy Singh...and then InShi oops InZzy performance LOL i guess i am thinking too much LOL

Edited by Favouriteofall - 09 August 2012 at 2:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalriyakhanaadksamrudhi.rRanjinikishanHeema22

samrudhi.r IF-Dazzler
samrudhi.r
samrudhi.r

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnkitalovesHD

Dhanya: I got the same impression when that scene was being telecasted. The way Indira smiled and looked at the kala dhaga and the ring on his finger! Then she also repeated that line that Rk has said the other day with a menacing look something about "Put in all your effort but you cannot win" She used the same phrase! The way she looked at his face! Wink

Since many got this feeling, i guess she recognized him then. I was hoping that she might confide in JJ Singh. Alas that's not to be in such a scenario. Ouch

rupzgalriyakhandynamic_dollHeema22-Neha04-ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Yes she recognises him because she was paying great attention to his hand and ring.

rupzgalriyakhansamrudhi.rRasha4evadynamic_dollHeema22

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I also felt the same..indira noticed his hand having black thread tied when she was opening the knot of rope with which munna tied him...and when he said all the best, she recognised it I guess...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalriyakhan....vula_kv....samrudhi.rRasha4eva-Neha04-Silent.Dreamer

Go to top