Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha
Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Imarti's character to turn positive; love triangle

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hema Singh (Imarti Devi)

Among lot of changes scheduled to take place in Kairi on Colors in the upcoming episodes, there will be a change of character sketch of Imarti Devi. The lady, who has been seen as a monster mother-in-law all this while, will have a change of heart. Her character will turn out to be out and out positive in the future.

A reliable source said, "If you've been watching the episodes of Kairi, you must have noticed that Imarti Devi (Hema Singh) is toning down and in the coming sequences she will become sweet and caring."

Furthrmore, Imarti will be seen joining hands with Ambi (Preeti Chaudhary), whom she has hated all this while, to bring to the fore Adarsh's (Vibha's to be fiance) reality in front of Vibha (Ankita Dubey) and her family.

If this is not all, the drama meter will rise higher with the entry of Mala (Leena Jumani) in the show once again. There will be a love triangle between Mala, Anuj and Ambi.

Hema Singh and Leena Jumani remained unavailable for comment.

Source: TC.Com

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

niki_pnprattsHaifa_JayBFanTheSnowmanVinder90Madhura2105A2ZVictory.Nabi.--Udhay--

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
many many tfs,  Christine

fantastic to see Imarti change for the positive,  . .

and i really am eager to see a love triangle at the upcoming times. . feels early, but this is a formula thats new and [personally i have never seen a love triangle so soon. . will be interesting to see how this pans out. .

but based on experience of previous article,, it has take over 3 weeks to materialise (the article taht said Anuj will be injured)  and if the same time scale applies to this article, means the upcoming times to build up to love triangle will be very very awesome. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westindian

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

and i really am eager to see a love triangle at the upcoming times. . feels early, but this is a formula thats new and [personally i have never seen a love triangle so soon. . will be interesting to see how this pans out. .

but based on experience of previous article,, it has take over 3 weeks to materialise (the article taht said Anuj will be injured)  and if the same time scale applies to this article, means the upcoming times to build up to love triangle will be very very awesome. .

Hi Vinder, yea, kinda have to take TC articles with a bucket of salt.LOL  But I do see a slight softening in Imarti and that is very nice to see.  Not sure about the love triangle stuff.  You are right it's kind of early for that in this show.  Guess we will just have to wait and see.Wink

Vinder90

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Originally posted by Vinder90

Hi Vinder, yea, kinda have to take TC articles with a bucket of salt.LOL  But I do see a slight softening in Imarti and that is very nice to see.  Not sure about the love triangle stuff.  You are right it's kind of early for that in this show.  Guess we will just have to wait and see.Wink

yup. . it sure is interesting. .   i love the Imarti slight change that Ambi enforced today. . hope this carries on successfully

and as an addon: i hope for the best fo lali lipistick LOL

Edited by Vinder90 - 09 August 2012 at 1:53pm

westindian

Haifa_JayBFan Senior Member
Haifa_JayBFan
Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
tfs... wow mala back means.. gud will be waiting for her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90westindian

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Wow good track ahead... Mala and anuj worth watching

Haifa_JayBFanwestindian

_Fantasy_ Senior Member
_Fantasy_
_Fantasy_

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Already??

Ugh I was enjoying the tit for tat between the MIL and DIL, don't want her to change to so soon and do easily! This is bound to happen in the coming week as they've already shown Vibha's fianc.

They should keep Imarti's taunts still, she's hilarious!

westindian--Udhay--

Madhura2105 IF-Rockerz
Madhura2105
Madhura2105

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
TFS christine ...

Why Imarati should change????? I was enjoying the khatta meetha relationship between the duo ... why is everyone wanting to be a perfect DIL or MIL ... can imperfect people be perfect within their own dimensions AngryAngry

I was enjoining  Imarati taunting her DIls, especially Ambi and then the tak jhum tak jhum BG and Sajnis maaji aap nature jaante hai naa ...   These CVs  AngryAngry

Mala entering ... hmm pati patni and woh wala track ... Dont want a melo dramatic track... a hilarious track can be presented by the CVs here  ... Hope, they do it that way, unlike the rona dhonaaa ...

Edited by dhruti - 09 August 2012 at 9:31pm

--Udhay--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index