Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Baby track reminds you of Kerala? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Will Ashutosh-Nidhi break up over the baby?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [21.43%]
10 [71.43%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [7.14%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

koyelbasu IF-Dazzler
koyelbasu
koyelbasu

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
No. Here the situation is completely diff.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
i voted for yes.
i think separation toh hoga.  dont know how long, maybe for the 2 yrs specified.  but ashu is himself going to push her away, we have seen the beginnings of that today.  how long can nidhi go on tolerating his insecurities and his unending support for mallika, at the cost of his wifes feelings.
so, in regards to their marriage, of course it will survive in the long run, but in the near future, dont think so.  of course , in the end kpji jo chahein, have no clue as to what he is thinking, so have to wait and see.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniSujatha.raoaru29

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rrdsu

No

Ashu asked nidhi to promis him  to be beside him in morning and night...this will take place if any separating situation come in future...
this was all talk, with no substance. we have seen it all before, all his statements go down the toilet the moment mallu enters the picture.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-rhythm-

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

nopes they will not break up...instead i want to see these differences building the foundation for their marriage...i hope atleast KP does not treat marriage as instant food...2 mins mein made up then break up coz of the first issue they faced...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

subashniRoza_DULibraSujatha.raojayanti_djmudraswathi

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

Voted for yes. At least a temporary separation is on store. But I don't think He will go to the extent of marrying Mallu. His problem is he expects unconditional  love from Nidhi. More than the desire for baby he is unable to accept That Nidhi prefers career over his wish. Today I felt more than a   MCP  the man is insecurity epitomized. He was not cold and arrogant but sad. He is happy when Nidhi pampers him and dances to his tunes. I don;t know if  this marriage will survive.

love like anything else, is a two way street, doge to milega.  one sided love can cause only misery, and is a dead end street, example mallu's love for ashu.
now as far as wanting to be loved unconditionally, like ashu wants nidhi to love him,  well again same rule applies. doge to Milega.
how can he expect nidhi to love him unconditionally, when his love comes with all sorts of conditions.
how can a demand like that be justified?

subashni

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

No

Ashu asked nidhi to promis him  to be beside him in morning and night...this will take place if any separating situation come in future...

For this same reason I anticipate a separation. After such a dialogue it is habitual for him to  behave exactly opposite.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by radhika72

Voted for yes. At least a temporary separation is on store. But I don't think He will go to the extent of marrying Mallu. His problem is he expects unconditional  love from Nidhi. More than the desire for baby he is unable to accept That Nidhi prefers career over his wish. Today I felt more than a   MCP  the man is insecurity epitomized. He was not cold and arrogant but sad. He is happy when Nidhi pampers him and dances to his tunes. I don;t know if  this marriage will survive.

love like anything else, is a two way street, doge to milega.  one sided love can cause only misery, and is a dead end street, example mallu's love for ashu.
now as far as wanting to be loved unconditionally, like ashu wants nidhi to love him,  well again same rule applies. doge to Milega.
how can he expect nidhi to love him unconditionally, when his love comes with all sorts of conditions.
how can a demand like that be justified?
That's why I doubt the future of this  marriage.

Libra

-rhythm- IF-Sizzlerz
-rhythm-
-rhythm-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

No

this was all talk, with no substance. we have seen it all before, all his statements go down the toilet the moment mallu enters the picture.
May be you are right  to looking at past.. if kpji have sepration ahead then any of his sweet talk going to be in drain,

Libra

Go to top