Ruk Jaana Nahin

TV weddings and TRP (Page 2)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaeldsouza91

hahah jaldi dhikhao issey pehle ki me bhi bhaag jao himalaya perROFL

@kul-LOLLOL sab kuch fast forward hai siwaay insa ke thode bahut chintu chintu romantic scene.. jo actually aiwwe hi hai..LOL but fir bhi ussey bhi fast forward me dhikhaate haiLOL but na na na... yeh nafrat scen toh dheere dheere dhikayenge.. ek din ye dheere dheere meri bhi jaan legi... abb samjha producer ji.. aap hume slow poison de reho ho... maarna hi hai toh ek achaa full of insa romance ka track dhikhao woh dekh kar hi turant me coma me pahuch jaungi with the shock..

AHEM AHEMOuch I SEE THAT YOU STILL ONLINEOuch OuchCHALO JAO REST DO EYES KO.. CHALO JAO.. KHAYAL RAKHO APNA..

Rosh are main theek hoon...thodha thodha sneek in peep in...kar rahi hoon...are Insha ke scene bhi to moments hote hai...raat ko dikhate thodha gadhii sensible  platform pee bhadhi...dono sensible...subh fir se vahin...ladayi...

pyaar na dikhaao...per Normal insaa bana do...jo cheekte chilate na ho...

I am fine I m superwomen...U dont know...during that time I was out of surgery and anesthisia was going off to pain tha...LOL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by roshaeldsouza91

hahah jaldi dhikhao issey pehle ki me bhi bhaag jao himalaya perROFL

@kul-LOLLOL sab kuch fast forward hai siwaay insa ke thode bahut chintu chintu romantic scene.. jo actually aiwwe hi hai..LOL but fir bhi ussey bhi fast forward me dhikhaate haiLOL but na na na... yeh nafrat scen toh dheere dheere dhikayenge.. ek din ye dheere dheere meri bhi jaan legi... abb samjha producer ji.. aap hume slow poison de reho ho... maarna hi hai toh ek achaa full of insa romance ka track dhikhao woh dekh kar hi turant me coma me pahuch jaungi with the shock..

AHEM AHEMOuch I SEE THAT YOU STILL ONLINEOuch OuchCHALO JAO REST DO EYES KO.. CHALO JAO.. KHAYAL RAKHO APNA..

Rosh are main theek hoon...thodha thodha sneek in peep in...kar rahi hoon...are Insha ke scene bhi to moments hote hai...raat ko dikhate thodha gadhii sensible  platform pee bhadhi...dono sensible...subh fir se vahin...ladayi...

pyaar na dikhaao...per Normal insaa bana do...jo cheekte chilate na ho...

I am fine I m superwomen...U dont know...during that time I was out of surgery and anesthisia was going off to pain tha...LOL...

Shocked hannn kya...Shocked kuls sweety.. our superwoman mmuaaah...HugHug but remember never become sanchi wali superwomen warna.. na na na karti rahogiLOLLOL
thik hai i trust you... thoda bahut chalegaSmile

@namz- abb yeh namz darling aapki zimedaari hai ki.. yeh dekho ki kuls zyada der onlline na rahe aur apna khayal rakhe..

kuls i'll be back tommorrow..Cool tab tak meri elder sister(jinhone kuch dino pehle hi adopt kia hai mujhe)LOL  aapka khayal rakhenge ke liye gnsdtc..

humari nazar aap per hai kuls hahaLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

AD AD AD true ... Indu singh is the only reason that I am watching the show . Yesterday I saw a glimpse of forced wedding of Madhubala ... though vivaan is a good actor but I didn't like his acting in that particular episode and I was forced to stop the video within few seconds ...

If you check out INSA forced wedding ... It is not just AD .., pooja , the direction , the dialogues and  Indu s boys ... OMG it was such a scary episode., So, it is not only  forced wedding that  will connect with the audience ...at least I was not able to connect with Madhubala ... I love the female lead ... that is the reason I saw that video . Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered to see it.

As far as story of RJN is considered… I agree that right now there are so many loopholes but with the Return of Shukla …I am sure things will change .

roshaeldsouza91Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Rash AD is class apart actor./...I see so many shows...I have seen unlimted show...after that I settled with AD and KKK best Indian TV actors...as of now...everyone else miles back to them on scale of acting

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Rashmi04 IF-Dazzler
Rashmi04
Rashmi04

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Agree ... kul ...

AD is the Best ... BTW this was again a Women oriented show and sanchi was suppose to head the show but because of AD ... indu singh though a grey character in the show took all appreciation and sympathy from the viewers ..

AD rocks ...

Edited by Rashmi04 - 09 August 2012 at 11:04pm

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
thanku kul for the article
God please give some mind to cvs

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index