Ruk Jaana Nahin

TV weddings and TRP

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
TV wedding and TRPs
A still from Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
How can there be a happily ever after on a soap? After all, the rifts, twists and misunderstandings fetch more TRPs! Showmakers are now coming up with shaadi mein twist formula to rake in more eyeballs. 

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch KahaAmrit ManthanMadhubala ' Ek Ishq Ek Junoon,Rab Se Sohna IsshqPavitra RishtaRishtoon Ke Bahwar Mein Uljhi Niyati, Ruk Jaana Nahin, Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara, Kya Huaa Tera Vaada, Kairee: Rishta Khatta Meetha, Main Lakshmi Tere Aangan Ki, have tracks running with complicated twists.

When the sympathy factor associated with the tribulations of the protagonist lets the viewer relate to the show, the makers feel it's worth the effort. "Engagements and marriages are such occasions which get maximum eyeballs and Indian audience loves drama. Nothing can be better than creating complications during these important days," says director Ravindra Gautam.

Producer Sumeet Mittal, says, "Complications are present in real life successfully, you need to hook the audience, and that is why writers are bringing out the finer details of relationships ' simple as well as complicated." Prashant Bhatt, fiction head of a GEC says, "The intensity of drama differs from real and reel life. Colors, cultures, expectations, emotions, all come under one roof during these occasions. Everyone wants to have the perfect moments, and both families that are involved make sure nothing goes wrong on such prestigious days. But with ego clashes sometimes situations change. TV shows are eye openers for those who are in love, but sacrifice their relationships for their families."

TV show makers always say that they take inspiration from real life for their shows, but does one have so many complications in real life as shown in the show? Producer Hemal Thakkar says, "Fiction has to make sense. We add more drama because a TV show is a progression of moods and feelings. Complicated relationships always make the story interesting and take it forward. The story has to be told in a way which makes the audience's desire to watch the soap, connect with it and follow it regularly." Actor Adaa Khan says, "Complications in relationships sell on TV as the viewer gets a momentary pause from their own problems and see extreme possibilities in a dramatic way."

Actor Pawan Shankar says, "Content on TV is more subtle than reality. Real life is too complicated. There are so many issues that one can't show on screen. The canvas of life is far more varied and filled with more turns and twists."

As to how much these 'complicated' twists can impact viewers, only TRP ratings will tell..

Now I understand why Insha relationship complication never ends,  Fiction has to make sense...Than Why RJN delivers topnotch nonsense...Why my desire for watching RJN is being reduced to not miss AD expressions ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-Fallen Angel

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@kul- thnxx for sharing the article..Smile

hmm haan kyunki sanchi ke life me aur kaunsa hurdle raha abb.. isliye marriage no marriage... dushmann no dushmann.. dost no dost... sleep no sleep.. khel rahe hai.. abb ghar ghar khlenge.. everybody after only ghar ke papers.. and indu after sanchiROFL

inko kya marrriage hi milta hai complications create karne ka...RJN Ke producer ne bhi keh dia... so yeh kya hoga... ladaaai jaari..Ouch
fir pyar fir pyaar fir takraar fir pyaar,,, arrey yaar.. haddh hai.. real life me kaha itne complications hote hai yaar.. aisse bhayankar complications baar baar thodu hote hai.. ulta MUs hai toh woh sidhe baatkarke sulajh bhi jaate hai.. aur yahan itna kuch hone ke baad bhi sab ek hote hai.. and MUs kya kaas sulajhti hai..Ouch

hemal ji pyaar dhikhao pyaar pleeej...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Silentsoul-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Kuls! I admit, I am one of those viewers who loves unconventional marriages on TV. But its the way the track moves forward after the wedding that makes or breaks the show! RJN the forced marriage was stellar but then it all just dribbled to being luke warm. Hope the CV's know what they are doing. I agree Kuls, now its become about AD! He is the reason I watch this show!

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Silentsoul

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshaeldsouza91

@kul- thnxx for sharing the article..Smile

hmm haan kyunki sanchi ke life me aur kaunsa hurdle raha abb.. isliye marriage no marriage... dushmann no dushmann.. dost no dost... sleep no sleep.. khel rahe hai.. abb ghar ghar khlenge.. everybody after only ghar ke papers.. and indu after sanchiROFL

inko kya marrriage hi milta hai complications create karne ka...RJN Ke producer ne bhi keh dia... so yeh kya hoga... ladaaai jaari..Ouch
fir pyar fir pyaar fir takraar fir pyaar,,, arrey yaar.. haddh hai.. real life me kaha itne complications hote hai yaar.. aisse bhayankar complications baar baar thodu hote hai.. ulta MUs hai toh woh sidhe baatkarke sulajh bhi jaate hai.. aur yahan itna kuch hone ke baad bhi sab ek hote hai.. and MUs kya kaas sulajhti hai..Ouch

hemal ji pyaar dhikhao pyaar pleeej...

Please...ise pehle please kahne se bhi hum thak jaaye

Actually Rosh meri real life main iske aadhe bhi complication hote na...main sab kuch chodh chadh kee Himalaya pee chali jaati...Nirvana ke liye...They do move fast track on every damn track except...Insha compliacted life..track...Thats stuck there ...Why cant they sit for while and talk...than playing endless childish pranks...like cactus...salted tea...After while nothing looks funny rather everything come out as headache
Thanks God Sanchi ki batii jaagi papeer in bank locker...ODeemag ko overuse kerke karch karne valee ko yeh kaam 2nd chori ke baad hee ker lena chaiye...

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Thanks for sharing Kuls! I admit, I am one of those viewers who loves unconventional marriages on TV. But its the way the track moves forward after the wedding that makes or breaks the show! RJN the forced marriage was stellar but then it all just dribbled to being luke warm. Hope the CV's know what they are doing. I agree Kuls, now its become about AD! He is the reason I watch this show!

Namz show has being stagnated for a while...there is no movement in Insha relationship positive movement...and on top of it there track are based on total Illoigical twsit...Like Sanki Judge, ), property papers...
I like unconventional marriages if Plot develop later sensibliy...just not moving in infinite circles
Property plot is back ...and after a while Shukla plot will back...,

I seriouslyy watch episodes in FF mode...only see AD scene with patience...that too if he is not with Sada...

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91-Namita-

roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
hahah jaldi dhikhao issey pehle ki me bhi bhaag jao himalaya perROFL

@kul-LOLLOL sab kuch fast forward hai siwaay insa ke thode bahut chintu chintu romantic scene.. jo actually aiwwe hi hai..LOL but fir bhi ussey bhi fast forward me dhikhaate haiLOL but na na na... yeh nafrat scen toh dheere dheere dhikayenge.. ek din ye dheere dheere meri bhi jaan legi... abb samjha producer ji.. aap hume slow poison de reho ho... maarna hi hai toh ek achaa full of insa romance ka track dhikhao woh dekh kar hi turant me coma me pahuch jaungi with the shock..

AHEM AHEMOuch I SEE THAT YOU STILL ONLINEOuch OuchCHALO JAO REST DO EYES KO.. CHALO JAO.. KHAYAL RAKHO APNA..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Kuls we are posting the same thing..lol

Like I said, its how the track proceeds and like you said, its become stagnant and if it weren't for my love of AD, I would have quit a long time ago!

Yo Selvi, what are you doing up? What time is it in India?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namita.Murti

Yo Selvi, what are you doing up? What time is it in India?

@namz- jaa rahi hu.. i wanted to post in Shraddha's WU... which i was missing to do.. so aaj kuch bhi karke kar dia.. thoda chota tha but fine.. atleast likha toh mene finallyDancing Big smile feeling good..
hmmm Embarrassed its 2:40am over here.. yep going waise bhi kal me shayad bahut kam nazar aauCry.. will be very busy.i so miss all the funwe have together in here..Cry.Cry missing all of you terribly... okay i need to go.. feeling damn sleepySleepySleepy.. gotta get up early too.. byee cya tc to both of you...Smile

Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 09 August 2012 at 3:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04-Namita-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index