India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

-- Who Married First : Shiv or Vishnu --

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

As you have read the topic, you all might have known what this discussion is all about.

Actually I am in a big doubt and need a help in knowiing about the weddings of Tridevs. I remember, in the show"JAI MAHA LAKSHMI", directed by Sagars, they showed that in the wedding of Vishnu and Lakshmi, Shiv-Gauri (as per I know, Gauri is another name of Parvati) were present to attend the wedding ceremony and to bless the couple.

But in DkDM its shown that Vishnu-Lakshmi are already married,,, and here, they are attending the ceremony.

Can anyone please tell, in real which couple got married first . Is it Shiv-Gauri or Vishnu-Lakshmi ?

Edited by ankita2804 - 09 August 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2.FairyDust._Meena_

Lovely.Heart Senior Member
Lovely.Heart
Lovely.Heart

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Siv-Parvati wedded first. Mata Laxmi was actually born after SAGAR MANTHAN and they got married after SAGAR MANTHAN... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
parvati lakshmi and saraswathi are part of adhisakthi.
sati died and came back as parvathi.
as for lakshmi she was there with vishu from the begining. but after sagar charn she got her adhisakthi gyan and came back as mahalaskmi.
ritika06 Senior Member
ritika06
ritika06

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Lakshmi,Saraswati are all ansh of adishakti.they have always existed.I had seen an old serial.when Brahma and Vishnu were created,adishakti too created Lakshmi and saraswati.
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Laxmi was always existstant-however its only during the Samudra Manthan she came out in her Mahalaxmi form,and it was then she married Vishnu...so first Shiva then Vishnu
They havent shown them married as such-at present you can say she is his consort,like how Saraswati is to Bramha,later on she married Vishnu
i hope they do show Vishnu and Laxmis wedding during the Samudra Manthan!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmikumrPN_luvs_Arjun.FairyDust.Amor.

ankita2804 IF-Rockerz
ankita2804
ankita2804

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
ohhh... THanks for the knowledge... Smile
NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

Laxmi was always existstant-however its only during the Samudra Manthan she came out in her Mahalaxmi form,and it was then she married Vishnu...so first Shiva then Vishnu
They havent shown them married as such-at present you can say she is his consort,like how Saraswati is to Bramha,later on she married Vishnu
i hope they do show Vishnu and Laxmis wedding during the Samudra Manthan!

yes Lakshmi is eternal like shakti and as Shakti took Avatar as Sati and Parvati Lakshmi was also reborn from the sea

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FairyDust.

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Don't know

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index