Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

ROFLEST PRERECAP EVR BUT ACTUALLY.. (Page 2)

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Megha needs to make him understand now
This was beyond limit

Ya,I think it was the limit...Addu knows that Mohan has married her mother and so can hold her hands...He was behaving as if some stranger was holding her Mother's handAngry And the expressions on Mohan's face made me laugh it looked as if he was going to give a tight slap to this PIDDI for talking in that mannerLOL I think it's time that Megha should make Addu understand that now Mohan hold the same place as his previous father use to hold so he should respect him and also tell Mohan to behave a bit nice to him too as I think the children's mind can be converted quite easily if you behave with them nicely...Mohan should try to remove the thought in Addu mind that Mohan only love's Nanhi and will take her Mother away from him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reena4kunalJay_tapori

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
to be honest, the precap looked disturbing to me in the meaning of execution... well, the concept is fine with me but such scenes need to be handled with care ... especially the bg score was disturbing to me ... it sounded more like a mixture of awkwardness-embarrassment-humiliation ... they should execute it in a humorous way without making the audience feel awkward ... I don't have any hope considering J&D are still a part of it... phir bhi lets see how they damage this scene too *sigh*...

luv
rehana

Reena4kunalJay_tapori

amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
as addu listens to only megha...she should sit with him and make him understand...she should tell him to not talk like that to mohan...its her responsibility as a mother to teach good manners...and she can tell mohan also to talk to addu nicely and try to bond them in some common interests...
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rehana86

to be honest, the precap looked disturbing to me in the meaning of execution... well, the concept is fine with me but such scenes need to be handled with care ... especially the bg score was disturbing to me ... it sounded more like a mixture of awkwardness-embarrassment-humiliation ... they should execute it in a humorous way without making the audience feel awkward ... I don't have any hope considering J&D are still a part of it... phir bhi lets see how they damage this scene too *sigh*...

luv
rehana

After the Manav track, they changed the BG music for Mohan - Addu scenes. The BG music makes the situation sound humiliating / disrespecting. Earlier Mohan-Addu scenes used to have comical vibe even when addu behaved badly with mohan.

They were always fighting. But nowadays because the stupid dramatic BG music, the CVs are turning simple funny scene to some kind of humiliation sceneOuch.

Rehana86Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

luv
rehana

After the Manav track, they changed the BG music for Mohan - Addu scenes. The BG music makes the situation sound humiliating / disrespecting. Earlier Mohan-Addu scenes used to have comical vibe even when addu behaved badly with mohan.

They were always fighting. But nowadays because the stupid dramatic BG music, the CVs are turning simple funny scene to some kind of humiliation sceneOuch.

Actually they are meddling with kunal's hairstyle tooLOL They are confused what to meddle with nowLOL
Addu should be explained saying..  "Bada bhaiyya banega??? Mohan papa tujhe choti behen aur bhai laakar dengey agar tu usey mummy ka haath pakkadney dega toh.. Mohan papa ki baat maanega toh " 
@shamil, @sumiswap @wrex will write spoofs on this.They mustLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swavai2

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaynragz

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

luv
rehana

Actually they are meddling with kunal's hairstyle tooLOL They are confused what to meddle with nowLOL
Addu should be explained saying..  "Bada bhaiyya banega??? Mohan papa tujhe choti behen aur bhai laakar dengey agar tu usey mummy ka haath pakkadney dega toh.. Mohan papa ki baat maanega toh " 
@shamil, @sumiswap @wrex will write spoofs on this.They mustLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...

@ Shubha: u said it all hon Ouch...

swavai2Jay_tapori

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Main toh kabe se keh raha ho Addu ko Boarding bhej do ek saal ke liye...thik ho jayega. Kabhi dekha hai Megha ko sahi tarah Addu ko dat te hue??  Megs ki Kismat achhi hai Nanhi samjhdar hai..

Edited by ankur281 - 10 August 2012 at 1:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_tapori

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Cmon guys give Addu some time. He will warm up to Mohan. Mohan himself never behaved nicely with him. How would you expect Addu to be nice to him just because he is his new Papa? Infact I feel Megha should not interfere in this relationship. Mohan and Addu should sort this out. And they will do it for sure. 

shamilJay_tapori

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index