Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Its Tash10's Birthday today-10th August 2012!! (Page 7)

khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
happy b'day dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulousetash10

-Iqraa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Iqraa-
-Iqraa-

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Dear

NestleToulousetash10

Yellow. IF-Rockerz
Yellow.
Yellow.

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Happy BirthdayParty

NestleToulousetash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetgal19

Originally posted by tash10

Naaayyyuuu!!!! This is me shouting your name for you to hear it from your place!!!LOL 

First thing I see when I log in IF is your PM, and my eyes nearly popped out seeing that you created a birthday thread specially for me!!! I can't tell you how right now am just so touched by this and I feel am on cloud nineEmbarrassed Thank you so much for making this day an even more special one, one that I can share with all the many friends on the forum!!!

Okay, now time for a big hug!!!Hug

Thank you so so much!!!

And I love my gifts!!! Hayye Arnav wished me Happy Birthday!!!Dancing *faints*

Tashu !!! Hi dear !! Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!!!!HugOmg i'm so happy that you liked it ! I'm not good at making these kind of posts sweetie so this may seem very ordinary ! But i'm really glad u liked it hun HugAwwe you really brought a smile on my face !!Big smile Oh and no thanks and all okay , remember our deal ?LOL Oh and i'm  so happy that u liked the gif's dear and hope you like ASR's flying kiss too WinkBig smile

You said ordinary?Shocked You must be kidding me!!!LOL It's one of the most special attentions that I have ever received!!!Embarrassed I so love your surpriseHeart

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten the deal?ROFL Sorry...Oops sorry is also not allowedROFL Then, I only have one thing to say *beep*Wink Love you NayuHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aimz-

Tashuuu! God, we haven't spoken in ages, but you are truly an amazing person. 
Happy Birthday! Big smile

AimzHugThank you so much!!!Heart Yeah really, we have not spoken for ages!!! We need to make it up for that very soonish!!!Embarrassed
NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetgal19

Naaayyyuuu!!!! This is me shouting your name for you to hear it from your place!!!LOL 

First thing I see when I log in IF is your PM, and my eyes nearly popped out seeing that you created a birthday thread specially for me!!! I can't tell you how right now am just so touched by this and I feel am on cloud nineEmbarrassed Thank you so much for making this day an even more special one, one that I can share with all the many friends on the forum!!!

Okay, now time for a big hug!!!Hug

Thank you so so much!!!

And I love my gifts!!! Hayye Arnav wished me Happy Birthday!!!Dancing *faints*

Tashu !!! Hi dear !! Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!!!!HugOmg i'm so happy that you liked it ! I'm not good at making these kind of posts sweetie so this may seem very ordinary ! But i'm really glad u liked it hun HugAwwe you really brought a smile on my face !!Big smile Oh and no thanks and all okay , remember our deal ?LOL Oh and i'm  so happy that u liked the gif's dear and hope you like ASR's flying kiss too WinkBig smile

You said ordinary?Shocked You must be kidding me!!!LOL It's one of the most special attentions that I have ever received!!!Embarrassed I so love your surpriseHeart

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten the deal?ROFL Sorry...Oops sorry is also not allowedROFL Then, I only have one thing to say *beep*Wink Love you NayuHug

Awwe thanks sweetieWinkLOL I'm so glad Big smileHug Lol how could you have forgotten the deal ? UselessTongueLOL Beep back WinkBig smileLove you too Tashu !!!HugSo hows your day been so far?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tash10

Edella17 IF-Rockerz
Edella17
Edella17

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Happpy Birthday Tash...Although we havent spoken before...I do know that you are a talented writer and an amazing Human Being <3 On this joyful day , I send loads of hugs your way Big smile

Keep Smiling Sweetie ;D

Edited by Edella17 - 10 August 2012 at 6:40am

NestleToulousetash10

HARSHU246 IF-Rockerz
HARSHU246
HARSHU246

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR .. I DUNNO YOU  BUT YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL LIKE ALL PRESENT HERE.SmileAND YOU HAVE GOT A WONDERFUL FRIEND ..LOVELY POST MADE BY SWEETGAL Smile.. :D SO HERE'S A FEW GIFTS FOR YOU . HOPE YOU ENJOY UR DAY ..

A GOWN FOR YOU..HOPE YOU LIKE IT Tongue

A BIRTHDAY CAKE

AND

HOPE YOU ENJOY. ... LOADS OF LOVE TO YOU ... TAKE CARE :D Smile

NestleToulousetash10

Go to top