Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Its Tash10's Birthday today-10th August 2012!! - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Tashuuu! God, we haven't spoken in ages, but you are truly an amazing person. 
Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sweetgal19

Tashu !!! Hi dear !! Happy Birthday sweetie!!!!!!!๐Ÿค—Omg i'm so happy that you liked it ! I'm not good at making these kind of posts sweetie so this may seem very ordinary ! But i'm really glad u liked it hun ๐Ÿค—Awwe you really brought a smile on my face !!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Oh and no thanks and all okay , remember our deal ?๐Ÿ˜† Oh and i'm  so happy that u liked the gif's dear and hope you like ASR's flying kiss too ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You said ordinary?๐Ÿ˜ฒ You must be kidding me!!!๐Ÿ˜† It's one of the most special attentions that I have ever received!!!Embarrassed I so love your surpriseโค๏ธ

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten the deal?๐Ÿคฃ Sorry...Oops sorry is also not allowed๐Ÿคฃ Then, I only have one thing to say *beep*๐Ÿ˜‰ Love you Nayu๐Ÿค—
tash10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aimz-

Tashuuu! God, we haven't spoken in ages, but you are truly an amazing person. 

Happy Birthday! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aimz๐Ÿค—Thank you so much!!!โค๏ธ Yeah really, we have not spoken for ages!!! We need to make it up for that very soonish!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: tash10

You said ordinary?๐Ÿ˜ฒ You must be kidding me!!!๐Ÿ˜† It's one of the most special attentions that I have ever received!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ I so love your surpriseโค๏ธ

Oh yeah, how could I have forgotten the deal?๐Ÿคฃ Sorry...Oops sorry is also not allowed๐Ÿคฃ Then, I only have one thing to say *beep*๐Ÿ˜‰ Love you Nayu๐Ÿค—

Awwe thanks sweetie๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† I'm so glad ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค— Lol how could you have forgotten the deal ? Useless๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Beep back ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒLove you too Tashu !!!๐Ÿค—So hows your day been so far?๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edella17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happpy Birthday Tash...Although we havent spoken before...I do know that you are a talented writer and an amazing Human Being <3 On this joyful day , I send loads of hugs your way ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Keep Smiling Sweetie ;DEdited by Edella17 - 11 years ago
HARSHU246 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR .. I DUNNO YOU  BUT YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL LIKE ALL PRESENT HERE.๐Ÿ˜ŠAND YOU HAVE GOT A WONDERFUL FRIEND ..LOVELY POST MADE BY SWEETGAL ๐Ÿ˜Š.. :D SO HERE'S A FEW GIFTS FOR YOU . HOPE YOU ENJOY UR DAY ..

A GOWN FOR YOU..HOPE YOU LIKE IT ๐Ÿ˜›

A BIRTHDAY CAKE

AND

HOPE YOU ENJOY. ... LOADS OF LOVE TO YOU ... TAKE CARE :D ๐Ÿ˜Š

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: harshitaluv

MANY MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY DEAR .. I DUNNO YOU  BUT YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL LIKE ALL PRESENT HERE.๐Ÿ˜ŠAND YOU HAVE GOT A WONDERFUL FRIEND ..LOVELY POST MADE BY SWEETGAL ๐Ÿ˜Š.. :D SO HERE'S A FEW GIFTS FOR YOU . HOPE YOU ENJOY UR DAY ..

A GOWN FOR YOU..HOPE YOU LIKE IT ๐Ÿ˜›

A BIRTHDAY CAKE

AND

HOPE YOU ENJOY. ... LOADS OF LOVE TO YOU ... TAKE CARE :D ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u so much dear๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—
srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday tashu ๐Ÿฅณ
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww Happy B'day Tash !! 
I'm wishing u day packed with lots of Sunny Smiles ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š
So Keep Smiling & Once Again Happy Happy Happy wala B'day !  ! 
tash10 thumbnail
A big thank you to each one of you who gave me their heartfelt wishes on my birthday, which is now even more special!!! Hugs๐Ÿค—