India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

HITS and MISSES - 9th Aug 2012

shruthi.sweety IF-Dazzler
shruthi.sweety
shruthi.sweety

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
guys, today's entire episode is HIT to meThumbs Up...as it was naksh filled episode after agesDay Dreaming...i couldn't fins any MISSBig smile

HITS:
1)Naksh scene...
loved itHeart...starting se end tak loved their scenesClap..it was very cute to watchDay Dreaming...their convo in the starting was also very nice...then their romance..and piya bawri song was treat to watchHeart...felt very happy to hear "piya bawri" song after agesClap...loved their romanc ethrough shadowDay DreamingHeart...it was differentClap
then naksh nhok-jhokLOL nk's chidana,ak's fake anger was  very cuteDay Dreaming..akshi was looking very cute in that passport fotoLOLDay Dreaming..naksh were very cute throughoutDay Dreaming overall loved it...for a first time i felt it was perfect..Thumbs UpDay Dreaming

2)Duggu...Day Dreaming..this is for him Hugfor not disturbing his mummy-paapaWink...morever lovedHeart him wen he was reading book...he was cho chweetDay Dreaming..day by day i m he is becoming more januable and adorableDay Dreaming

3)Precap seems interesting..eagerly waiting to see naksh as radhe-krishnaDay Dreaming

Random Comments:
1)
overall loved today's episode...Naksh shadow romanceWink,nhok-jhokLOL,g3's blackmail,everything was cute to watchDay Dreaming...beech main DABH ka sooraj ka promotion bhi hao haye show mainSmile...

2)naitik ka baar indian society ka situation ko dekhakr baar baar chidkna mujhe samaj main nahi aarhai hain ki cvs dhikana kya chathe hainConfused

3)Precap is nice...after Ramleela lagtha hain is baar raasleela dhekne ko milagaClap...but i hope Ramleela ki tarah stretch na kare taiyyaariyon koShocked...watever eagerly waiitng to see Naksh as radhe-krishnaWink...i think ak is still angry with nkLOL...hope zyada nautanki na kare..she agrees to become radhaBig smileDay Dreaming

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_priyageetu_nakshnivedha_123maha_femir4everkala_09-DevAkshi-Ramsha..ARJRANSIDVARSKYum_SRkumarandils

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
res me first Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kala_09

Yum_SR IF-Sizzlerz
Yum_SR
Yum_SR

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
res
Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

great episode 

the cvs wrote all scenes greatly and hiran chemistry was woow

but editing was really bad. it seems editing people dont know even basics. 

but well the episode was awesome. loved naksh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi.sweetykumarandils

kumarandils IF-Sizzlerz
kumarandils
kumarandils

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
nice post friend ,
s yesterday episode fully hits and fully naksh episode only ,Big smile

nice episode after long gap we see naksh in screen long time with out any disturbsSmile

i like shadow scene show much , different thinking but tat one ll give less , if they give tat shadow scene more and give naksh conversation fully in Shadow scene means its rocked , its my thoughts , in shadow scene some editing and angle me to things some wat improve more,

s duggu is not disturbsBig smile , wow his reading style and he sitting look is so cuteeeBig smileStarStar lovely expression duggu .

ya precape is so interesting , and waiting eagerly for naksh performance , and nk pacify ak  so interesting one , wow so much of eager to see naksh conversation , and today precape thinking means so so so much eager may be our naksh rade krishans may shows Big smile 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top