tukun2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys i was watching old d3 episodes the shivam track  and ihave a feeling that swayam-shivam-vp are all connected in some way .just think shivam is always creating problem whose ultimate victim is swayam.just think about it swayam heartbreak,losing captincy,getting blamed for  no reason and now weakling disqualification this was all caused by shivam directly indirectly and vp also has connection with both of them just by going through their interaction.sow i think that the main motive of shivam is swayam distruction which is happening.and even shivam target are people close to swayam-sharon-his love,tani-his sister.rey-his best freind.guys this is my pov .pls think about it and tell what u feel

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arey don't worry Shivam ke paas itna dimag nahi hai jo wo plan banaye. Wo chindi chor type harkaein karta firega. SO just ignore him and his silly antics.
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I hate shivam.. Last time he came frm nowea,hurted sharon almost brokd swayams heart(as he ws damn close to sharon) n did a blunder,parted kriyaansh..
N now.. I guess.. His target is nt sharon,but rey n swayam!!
Arrrggghhh..
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in exact sense sharon and then swayam shud be his target...nly cozz she had slapped him he had come back to st louis...dont understand why the entire shivam thing is shifted towards taani????...just to bring jealousy track for taarey...its lookng ridiculuos to me...god palki and her obessesion vth taani and taarey...

well i dont want anyone to come in between swaron bt it looks cheap that swayam's GF got kissed by a cheap backstabber and that guy is his sis BF???? disgusting...how come palki relate it in this way juss cozz she wants every character to get related...

even if shivam is intending to hurt swayam indirectly tahts fine but why to brn this relationship track????

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: marauder

Arey don't worry Shivam ke paas itna dimag nahi hai jo wo plan banaye. Wo chindi chor type harkaein karta firega. SO just ignore him and his silly antics.

in red...that made me howl with laughter ðŸ¤£chindi chor🤣
So true

@tukun2009 Shivam is no nowhere near to cause Swayam's destruction. Talking about Swayam's heartbreak...Swayam and Sharon are together now...so no need to worry😉. Losing captaincy woh toh Swayam decided on his own and was not forced by anyone, so ruled out. Getting blamed uh well that happens but he managed to come out of that😎. and about weaklings disqualification we need to wait and watch 
So to sum up, this "so called Shivam's motive" paani mein dissolve ho rahe hai, And Swayam is emerging out to be the winner.
So no need to worry dear😃