Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Was Nidhi being Selfish? (Page 3)

subashni Goldie
subashni
subashni

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

I don't know about selfish but I found her thoughtless today on two occasions...

She is either not seeing or refusing to see that Ashutosh's consent to her desire is not wholehearted...what DB is able to ses, she is not for whatever reason...the minute she sees his face drop on the meniton of the B word, she says how can you be this way when we agreed not to talk about it for two years...and when he says he is unable to hide what is in his heart, then she says let us talk...which part of what she said is he supposed to take seriously...no wonder he said she won't understand...

The next morning, she sees him upset...and taunts him by saying that he was probably regretting not having driven a harder bargain...if this is not insensitive, then I don't know what is!

She tries to act smart by not recognizing the problem. She treated him like a kid by making him  accept the 2 year decision as a whole hearted one in front of DB thereby indirectly getting his assurance. Is it thoughtless/ smartness. I did not find fault with Ashu not discussing with her. What is the point when  she is not ready to face his POV. It is absolutely her right to decide about the baby. But the fact she was not such a goal oriented person so far.And apart from career her reasons for not having a baby 
 I am a bacchi only old people think about baby, Only those women who have nothing to do will get a baby. These things prevent me from truly sympathizing her.

Edited by radhika72 - 09 August 2012 at 2:34pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumassktlkSujatha.raojayanti_dj

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika72

I don't know about selfish but I found her thoughtless today on two occasions...

She is either not seeing or refusing to see that Ashutosh's consent to her desire is not wholehearted...what DB is able to ses, she is not for whatever reason...the minute she sees his face drop on the meniton of the B word, she says how can you be this way when we agreed not to talk about it for two years...and when he says he is unable to hide what is in his heart, then she says let us talk...which part of what she said is he supposed to take seriously...no wonder he said she won't understand...

The next morning, she sees him upset...and taunts him by saying that he was probably regretting not having driven a harder bargain...if this is not insensitive, then I don't know what is!

She tries to act smart by not recognizing the problem. She treated him like a kid by making him  accept the 2 year decision as a whole hearted one. Is it thoughtless/ smartness. I did not find fault with Ashu not discussing with her. What is the point when  she is not ready to face his POV.

Exactly what I am saying, Radhika...what is the point of the discussion when she has already pre-empted it by saying that they had agreed to not discuss it for two years...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumasubashni

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by jayanti_dj

i dont think she is being selfish...
but i think she should be lil bit extra sensitive towards ashu..
a. she shouldnt have said how much i love babies 
b. shouldnt have given bargainin taana 
c. shouldnt have forced him 2 say 2 yr thing to DB ...
its written all over ashu's face that he is tryin hard to accept nidhi's wish ..so she should help him as well !

the night convo came before the ...

bargaining tana
db 2 year expose  ... hun Embarrassed
jaante hain.. 
thats why am sayin she should have been extra senstive !
raat me she saw how touchy ashu was to d baby word... uske pehle dint react so helplessly ...
he was clearly upset over d nite talk .. upar se nidhi is givin him taana..esp when she knows ashu rarely says no to her .. he dint utter a single word when she said 2 yrs ...
and she barges in his room sayin boliye humne kya decide kia hai..when she probably knows they dint decide..she did !
looks like she is seein ashu's pain but choosin to ignore it !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zoumasubashnifanktlk

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

he was clearly upset over d nite talk .. upar se nidhi is givin him taana..esp when she knows ashu rarely says no to her .. he dint utter a single word when she said 2 yrs ...
and she barges in his room sayin boliye humne kya decide kia hai..when she probably knows they dint decide..she did !

i din like the tana bit either..  i put it in my poll as one of the things tht ticked me off big time.. Smile

regarding barging in his room... she was irked with DBs constant nagging.. n knew that only way she will shut up is Ashu communicating the decision to DB 

Edited by Armu4eva - 09 August 2012 at 2:38pm

GoodOnesubashniLibrajayanti_dj

-rhythm- IF-Sizzlerz
-rhythm-
-rhythm-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
i would not say Selfish..but definately ignorant towards ashu's feelings...about   2 saal wait..

Edited by rrdsu - 09 August 2012 at 2:32pm

Librajayanti_dj

rskumar Goldie
rskumar
rskumar

i dont think she is being selfish...
but i think she should be lil bit extra sensitive towards ashu..
a. she shouldnt have said how much i love babies 
b. shouldnt have given bargainin taana 
c. shouldnt have forced him 2 say 2 yr thing to DB ...
its written all over ashu's face that he is tryin hard to accept nidhi's wish ..so she should help him as well !

she is acting in a childish manner which will definitely spoil there relationship and please i personally know many women who r working and managing their family perfectly..many of them r single parent

zoumasubashniLibrajayanti_dj

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Originally posted by radhika72

She tries to act smart by not recognizing the problem. She treated him like a kid by making him  accept the 2 year decision as a whole hearted one. Is it thoughtless/ smartness. I did not find fault with Ashu not discussing with her. What is the point when  she is not ready to face his POV.
@bold... exactly !

zoumarskumar

jayanti_dj IF-Sizzlerz
jayanti_dj
jayanti_dj

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

i din like the tana bit either..  i put it in my poll as one of the thinks tht ticked me off big time.. Smile

regarding barging in his room... she was irked with DBs constant nagging.. n knew that only way she will shut up is Ashu communicating the decision to DB 
@bold ..i dint like her tone re.. she was all happy .. when she clearly knew ashu is upset abt it ...she should have mellowed down her tone .. most importantly ..choose her words well ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zouma

Go to top