Was Nidhi being Selfish?

ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Friends,

Please don't throw eggs at meπŸ˜›, but after seeing today's episode, I wondered if Nidhi was thinking just of herself today. Though Ashu's sulk and loneliness hurt her a lot and it shouldn't have been so. He shouldn't be feeling lonely again only because he has to wait for the child. He might have insecurities about age, longing for the baby, etc, but wish they would have talked over it. Nidhi did have an idea about this though, and she never tried to break those barriers. Ashutosh has always been like that, closed in himself, but Nidhi has managed to get him out of his shell. So why couldn't she get to his heart, make him talk. or maybe she feared, if she prodded more, she might melt, or Ashu might influence her and change her decision. She is just trying to avoid the whole thing. She was sitting at home since long, not thinking of internship, and now at this juncture she has suddenly become so dedicated, seems like an escape from responsibilities. Anyway, I felt, Nidhi should have understood Ashu more, when she married an older person, there are some sacrifices she should make. Am not saying she should give up her career, but she could have tried to manage both which is possible, asked for Ashu's help. In love, one is supposed to live for the other person, his/her happiness. Ashu is trying to do that, but as he said, his face is showing his feelings. One has no control over emotions. But Nidhi is not trying to live for Ashu, his dreams, at least now. Just my pov

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sorry i disagree..nidhi is not being selfish...she tried to make ashu talk abt his feeling to b his partner in his grief but ashu did not allow...are at least there was smeone for ashu who wanted to wipe his tears..but was dere any one for nidhi when she had to shed tears during the mallu track no one was dere for her...not even ashu..in fact he was busy blaming her...
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Relationships are not calculations that we keep count of who did how much for whom. When Nidhi n Ashu separated during the Kerala episodes, Ashu had shed a lot of tears alone while Nidhi stayed firm on her decision. The mallu incident can never be forgotten n forgiven, but one can never do tit for tat like this.  Nidhi tried to talk to Ashu  and he did not allow, true. But Nidhi did not persist, as probably she knew where it would lead to. Sorry for disagreeing again.
rskumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssktlk

Relationships are not calculations that we keep count of who did how much for whom. When Nidhi n Ashu separated during the Kerala episodes, Ashu had shed a lot of tears alone while Nidhi stayed firm on her decision. The mallu incident can never be forgotten n forgiven, but one can never do tit for tat like this.  Nidhi tried to talk to Ashu  and he did not allow, true. But Nidhi did not persist, as probably she knew where it would lead to. Sorry for disagreeing again.

and true she is not that young and she have db hariman kaka for help i also think is little bit selfish as she had joined hospital after she started missing ashu...
Armu4eva thumbnail
Not at all .. she gave him enouf opp to disclose his pain and anguish.. but he said.. 'she wont understand' !! Two years are not so long that Ashu has to react like Devdas..! I found the whole thing from his side.. so lame... it made the entire previous weeks of romance from Ashus side appear to be  fake and superficial display .. of feelings for Nidhi than real ones..! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Its simply as Sujatha said in another thread a matter of bruised Ego.. Ashu ji cant hear the WORD NO! πŸ˜†

I only found Nidhis taunt in the morning about bargaining for the no. of years .. not in good taste.. rest Nidhi was fine..

Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know about selfish but I found her thoughtless today on two occasions...

She is either not seeing or refusing to see that Ashutosh's consent to her desire is not wholehearted...what DB is able to ses, she is not for whatever reason...the minute she sees his face drop on the meniton of the B word, she says how can you be this way when we agreed not to talk about it for two years...and when he says he is unable to hide what is in his heart, then she says let us talk...which part of what she said is he supposed to take seriously...no wonder he said she won't understand...

The next morning, she sees him upset...and taunts him by saying that he was probably regretting not having driven a harder bargain...if this is not insensitive, then I don't know what is!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Not at all .. she gave him enouf opp to disclose his pain and anguish.. but he said.. 'she wont understand' !! Two years are not so long that Ashu has to react like Devdas..! I found the whole thing from his side.. so lame... it made the entire previous weeks of romance from Ashus side appear to be  fake and superficial display .. of feelings for Nidhi than real ones..! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Its simply as Sujatha said in another thread a matter of bruised Ego.. Ashu ji cant hear the WORD NO! πŸ˜†

I only found Nidhis taunt in the morning about bargaining for the no. of years .. not in good taste.. rest Nidhi was fine..

Tanu, I corrected you even there...I did not say Ego...I said rejection issues...they are two completely different things...I don't think Ashutosh is egoistic!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Tanu, I corrected you even there...I did not say Ego...I said rejection issues...they are two completely different things...I don't think Ashutosh is egoistic!

Oh its ok.. u dun hv to correct me... i FEEL its EGO ... πŸ˜³
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

I don't know about selfish but I found her thoughtless today on two occasions...

She is either not seeing or refusing to see that Ashutosh's consent to her desire is not wholehearted...what DB is able to ses, she is not for whatever reason...the minute she sees his face drop on the meniton of the B word, she says how can you be this way when we agreed not to talk about it for two years...and when he says he is unable to hide what is in his heart, then she says let us talk...which part of what she said is he supposed to take seriously...no wonder he said she won't understand...

The next morning, she sees him upset...and taunts him by saying that he was probably regretting not having driven a harder bargain...if this is not insensitive, then I don't know what is!

you are right sujatha, but try and see it from her pov also.  last night ashu hurt her a lot, and pushed her away emotionally. next morning she was probably still hurting, that cant go away overnite either.  and it is only human to strike out, so she did. who can blame her yaar.  she has put up with a lot of crap from and for ashu, koi toh limit hoti hai na.
ashu ki baat maane to everything is all peachy, and na maane toh he punishes her. not fair.
Sujatha.rao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Oh its ok.. u dun hv to correct me... i FEEL its EGO ... πŸ˜³

Tanu, I am not correcting you on what you feel...I only said that I did not imply ego...and you had quoted me here...otherwise we are entiltled to see it either way!