Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Yash put bangle for arthi !!!

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Once again a beautiful episode with cute arya moment...Smile

The start of the scene with staring of arya and the small tease of yash was cute. But the goons really increased my pressure.Ouch
Thanks to the CV's for not hurting anyone and instead we saw a brave yash making those goons run away. But I wonder what is the problem between yash and them !!!

Prateik-pari scene showed the determination of pari in going for acting in the show. But she os bold enough to face papa and mamma scindhia. Big smile
The convo between arthi and vidhi was adorable. The way she kindled arthi to reveal the truth was sweet and arthi answered  by refering yash as "ur devarji". OMG how can i forgot about her beautiful appearance !!! Arthi lookes cute in her blue-green mixed anarkali...Embarrassed

Today pari has proven herself in asking permission using a fake reason. I appreciate papa scindhia for advicing her correctly not to compare herself with arthi. Really arthi has a high position in the hearts of scindhia's.Clap

The last 10 minutes were my fav moments for today.Star Chagan with his wife is buying bangles due to the reason of some rituals. Did u notice the pleasure in arthi's eyes when chagan wore bangles into bhawrai's hands !!! She too thought of herself with yash.Embarrassed

This time arthi is determined to take her rights and she demanded him to buy bangles for her too. Eventhough yash said he has no belief in these rituals, Winkhe was noticing arthi's choice of bangles. So cute was the scene arthi tested his patience by choosing dark pink colored one and yash didn't even like it. She beautifully made yash lose his patience by ordering 2 pairs then 4 pairs and finally yash came to give his choice. Arthi was so happy that yash is putting bangles in her hand and the way she admired it was so so sweet !!!Embarrassed
The final eyelock with arthi keeping her hands together and yash turning back was sweet of her.

The precap is making me anxious as g3 was so happy and she told arthi has fulfilled her promise. What did arthi do ? and did yash got to his oldself?Tongue

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ramona1sush1974kamuraliabin11-QH-shansukananthi.shankarMelissaSofiapratimaan2012*Maleena*amourfouGCrajlans1970-MishtyBlue-..SmaTz..nirmalac99hana_ykholitalulujjjjLoveforlifegcluvvillager00maaniqraTanShi_CrazyLuv-ProudGCian-jasraj123-Kash-gafulu14Sri_Radha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Yes agree awesome episode again!!! Loved your take!!! Amazing

I feel in the precap G3 means Yash is slowly coming back to his normal self and Aarti is succeeding!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shansuklulujjjjmaha9villager00

MelissaSofia Senior Member
MelissaSofia
MelissaSofia

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Yes agree tonight's episode was amazingly awesome!!!!!
And I loved everything about this episode, the only con is that they give Aarti to much lipstick on...her lips look weird!! If they just would lay low with the lipstick then I'd be happy.
But awesome episodeWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shansuklulujjjjmaha9villager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
glad we have a bit of AarYa heaven again to carry to dreamland tonight Smile loved every bit of that bangle scene.. Aarti was charmingly capricious when she knows it wouldn't suit Yash's taste but kept pushing him to the edge of irritation..LOL
Big smile hayee Yashu, soon you'll be telling Aarti "not to wear this, wear that"... i love this little knowing-teasing games between them..Clap

Thank you for the pm, dear..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shansukmaha9

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Yes, agree awesome episode again
every scene is gr8
but hilarious yash said no indirectly to arti 4 pink bangels

shansukmaha9

darrish Senior Member
darrish
darrish

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Yes i love the bangle part too! Yash so wanted to buy those bangles, if he didn't he could have just walked away but he stayed.Why? And if he din't care then why bother about the colour she chose? He is so dense and Aarti just keeps him guessing. He can't seem to figure her out. His facial expressions were so cute! He has feelings for her but i am not sure what it is going to take for him to realise them. I can't wait to find out!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shansukmaha9maaniqra

maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
i really love a lottt

shansukmaha9

shansuk Senior Member
shansuk
shansuk

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

I also love the bangles scene.so niceThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha9

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index