Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG:INTEHAA#5/pt63/pg141//THREAD 6 OPENED (Page 141)

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Update plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha512

neha512 Goldie
neha512
neha512

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reachsky2011

Update plzzz
will update today...

JeevanaP

maya7 Senior Member
maya7
maya7

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
please,please,please give update...Day DreamingDay Dreaming

neha512

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

neha512

neha512 Goldie
neha512
neha512

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

I know I delayed a lot but it was not my fault' there were frequent power cuts at night since past three days and I was not able to update guys'.

coming to update' I hope its enough to cover up the delay' so jitney log wanted to give me chappls might start giving me chocolates'

warning: slight mature content

those who had problem please pm me instead of bashing my thread'

Part 63

both were laying in each other's arm just enjoying their togetherness' its truly said sometimes just laying in each other arms give more peace than being cozy with the same person' geet had her head placed on his shoulder' her arms wrapped around his waist tightly while he kept her close to him without leaving a single gap' he was continuously caressing her hairs and kissing them once in a while'

they both were in so much peace' though both knew they love each other insanely and surely they never needed to express it in words but those three words felt so good to be spoken' the moment they lived today was one of the most precious moment which had actually made the place an inevitable part of their life' where ever they go but the moment they spent here are itched completely in their memory'

it was late the time of dinner and they received many calls from friends to come down but none wanted to leave each other for even a second' maan even asked geet to go down but she just pouted her lips making him chuckle inwardly but dare he showed her that' phone again buzzed and this time raj just warned them to come down or they all will come upstairs' sighing he separated himself from geet who gave him a threatening glare'

mishty don't you want to wish nupur and mayank for their happiness' he said trying to make her understand' she glared him and said' us nupur kamini ka to naam bi mat lo' she just used my maan to get her boyfriend saying so she twisted her lips in anger' ab wo meri saali h, aadhi gharwali h to itna hak to hai uska mujhpar(she is my sister in law  or say my half wife so atleast she have that much right on me) he said teasingly' she pushed him away and stood up jealous' what did you just said' she said with gritted teeth' I just called her my saali' no no after that' she has right on me' he said with a slow smile' maan in mid of these' she said taking a deep breath seeing him in full teasing mode'

maine kha kuch kha (I didn't said anything) he said acting all innocent' she looked at him with accusing eyes and picked up the pillow and threw at him' the pillow landed hard on his face accompanied by few more cushions' she then pounced on him like a wile tigress sitting on his stomach straddling him making him laying on bed on his back and held his collar and said I am your only gharwali let it be puri or aadhi' agar dubara yeh bola na to apko mai chodungi ni' (I am your only wife let it be full or half and if you ever said that again I will not leave you)' she said pressing each and every word'

he held her waist and pulled her making her lay fully on him' I won't even let you leave me now ever' he said with his sensual voice' his breath fanning her lips' they both stared in each other's eyes sharing a passionate eye lock' geet could feel her heart race due to the proximity and then realized something poking her on her lower back' she blinked her eyes trying to analyze what is it then gasped loud as finally realization dawned on her'

she immediately looked down as a deep hue crossed her face from her cheek to moving down on her neck' it's the first time she felt his poking her so hard' she could feel her breath increase and could feel his hold on her tighten' she slowly lifted her gaze to his face and pulled back within a second seeing his so intimating look that made her shudder'

he held her tightly on the place as she tried to lift herself off him' he pushed himself more on her letting her know his intentions while she just felt herself getting cold due to his so intimate touch' she could feel a cold rush on her body' it's the first time she was being touched their deep down and could feel some deep sensation in the pit of her stomach'

if it was some other day maan would had let her go but this time he knew she won't mind' today her silence is her acceptance and he doesn't need to have a second thought on that' he could feel her body reacting to him and her reaction was making him mad' he could feel her breath turning heavy and so was his' its not the first time he felt so aroused for her but its surely the first time he showed his need to her'

there was a knock on the door this time hard and a final call from the whole gang lest they would break the door if they didn't reached down in next ten minutes' maan's hold lose due to distraction and geet taking the opportunity made a run to washroom to calm herself' maan groaned frustrated and drank cold water to calm himself' he moved his hand in his hair threading them to clear the pictures that displayed his mind of the moment that passed between them' taking a sigh he left the room not before searching something in his cupboard'

after a quick shower geet came out of the washroom in her short robe' she could still feel her breath heavy but couldn't help as a slight smile hovered on her lips realizing what they are heading too and she was just loving the improvement between them' geet scanned the room and was thankful that it was empty or she didn't knew how she would have controlled herself'

she moved to dresser to brush her hairs that's when her eyes fell on something through the mirror' she turned and saw a short sexy summer dress lying on bed' it was beautiful yet gorgeous and she knew its none other than maan's choice' she picked it up and wore it' it had a deep neck yet not showing much and just reached her knees'

she descended down the stairs slowly knowing now everyone is aware about them and she has to face them now' she entered in kitchen with calculated steps and froze in mid as she saw everyone's eye fix on her' she looked at ridhima and mayank who had slight anger because she hid such thing while nupur had a teasing smile playing on her lips'

she scanned the room and her eyes rested on the pairs of eyes who were looking at her without a blink' she could feel her cheeks getting warmer due to his fixed gaze on her and could feel her knees getting week just due to his gaze' she saw that the only chair empty was the one next to maan which she really didn't want to take looking at his intimating look'

sighing she took the seat next to him and as she placed herself on the soft cushioned chair she faced the question she was running with' so now it explained the reason for your jealousy ha' taunted nupur' geet glared her and then maan remembering their act' now I knew why she was so keen to reach home since last nine months' said ridhima' not only that ridhima ab samaj aya why she was so lost when she used to be us'accused mayank

geet pouted as she heard all the accusations which were all actually true too' guys please try to understand na my situation too' geet pleaded' ha your condition agar if me and nupur had married secretly and didn't told you for so long then how would have you felt' atleast in our case we both are your friends and you know us but we didn't knew maan at all' how much worried would have been did you thought for a second' chided mayank'

geet knew she was at fault but it was not totally in her hand' she didn't told them because she never thought that she, The Geet Handa/Khurana will ever fall in love that too irrecoverably and when she realized it time was not in her hand' she registered mayank's word and realized how hurt does it feel to hide such things between friends' she could feel tear cloud her eyes which was quite unique for them to see'

it was unbearable for them to see her friend in such condition and they forget all their anger in a second and took her in a deep teddy bear hug' its ok baby we were just pulling your leg' maan already told us how you got married so early and it was his wish to keep it a secret' ab hmari toofan aise roegi to we will die in shock' said nupur kissing geet's cheek while she made disgusting face on that making other's laugh'

they all again settled down back to have their dinner' maan looked at geet but she turned her face showing she was angry for him siding with her friends in her leg pulling' maan just rolled his eyes at his nautanki and held her hand under the table' geet knew he will do something like that being his old habit so she poked her nails on his hand making him lose his hold and squeal in sudden pain'

all looked at him in amusement while he just said sorry' geet chuckled inwardly seeing his condition while he can't do mush except showing her his eyes which she ignored skillfully' all got back to their food when they were stopped in mid by nupur's next question' geet you didn't told us where you both went on honeymoon' geet started coughing as she heard the question and was not able to control the red hue that covered her face' 

maan started patting her back or should say squeezing her bare back making her look down knowing all had their eyes on her but none knew what maan was trying to do' she calmed down still he let his hand linger on her white creamy back for a little longer time making her breath heavily with his touch' geet ha btao na where you both went' asked ridhima with dreamy look looking blushingly at armaan'

geet was in no sense to say anything and was thankful when annie interrupted' are ridhima they are so unromantic pucho mat' ek to they went to mussoorie and still returned back in two days' aisi jgah se koi itni jaldi wapas ata h kya' geet started remembering the beautiful moments she spend in the hills with maan' god she remembered the night when she wore that short nighty just to calm his anger and making him understand that she doesn't mind their closeness'

and the other day, their first month anniversary and maan's  effort to make it all special and their first kiss in the waterfall' if that was unromantic then only god knows what the real romance is' her thoughts didn't lasted long as she felt maan's hand on her leg' she held her breath as he caressed her knee which was bare' she turned to him and looked his eyes which showed some deep passion in them'

they were still lost in themselves when dev spoke' annie you were saying unromantic how did you forget that maan bhai actually kidnapped geet in the middle of night to take her on the trip' geet closed her eyes as she felt him moving his hand on her thighs in a circular motion caressing her skin in soft strokes above the thin dress' she could feel his heat passing through the cloth'

she was breathing heavily but none noticed that as all were busy on discussing maaneet's love story through dev and annie leaving them to their privacy' she pleaded him to leave her through his eyes and he stroked her skin harder' he was getting much bolder than before and she undoubtedly was loving this new maan who was passionate and burning'

she knew he was just teasing her senses knowing she can't do much in front of others and thus she placed her palm on his thighs rubbing it the same way he was doing' maan could feel himself getting hard just by her single intimate touch and vowed to make her feel same' he moved his hand under the hem of her skirt to her bare thighs'

he had first time touched her that bare skin' it was so raw and soft under his touch like cream'he moved his rough palm on her bare skin making her jump on chair' he moved his palm in circular motion making her again feel the sensations she felt last time in the pit of her stomach' she held his hand as he kept moving up till he reached her inner thighs' she bit her lips tightly to control the moans that were trying to escape her lips'

she so much wanted to be alone with him at the moment and kiss him hard till it becomes impossible to breath' oh god' she screamed in her mind as she felt him pinching her inner thighs slowly' she could feel herself getting wet and she couldn't stay a second longer here bearing his sweet torture yet not responding to it'

she took a deep breath and pushed his hand excusing herself from table and ran back to her room' all looked at her and then maan' he said she was tired and so was he so they let them go knowing they are couple and must be needing the time alone' he ran up the stairs and entered their room'

socho socho ab kya hoega... guys meet you on the new thread now with my final twist coming in the next part...

and i expect loads of comment on this part....warna sochte rho next part kab milega...Angry

note: guys i have created a new pm id... those who can manage through bookmarks or my fb account ie

my facebook

please follow the ff through them as it will reduce my efforts..

my new pm id is 

nehapm

add it to your buddy list plz. 

Edited by neha512 - 10 September 2012 at 3:20pm

The following 288 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniamithahugeniusbmSShah786nehavashionly4mailsk.uzmamaaneet25abhi2503khan_azmasumayyariazbvh123maaneet05mishimcryskentJabeenKlemasriminimoonnikita28091995shubhiguptagayathripriyankishitamoregurtimanetapubasustar432PoorvaArorambobby2011sonai-adricaCandy_jsjaasz_25harudimppreetpalllLavz.Da.Wordniki7611ManishaGovindMilo93Salmankatcutesrijudeepsikha09--Yashvi--neetugarg123angeljyotisravanthi93mkd.70peru.c.patelAISHAJSsarah_zaishaaisha_1998minnurajmandakini_marchjooooooooooooooshafeepiyasinghdivyaraghaniluminousaprajitamadra9290860623sonika197401leotheliongirijamkrishnalathaaupriyanka11ammyicycoolasmi123krishna.pulvi16nonabebusaadi88sadavirkitzzdmgJador-Trinity-swetu.crazysaragulTinkJiammishra1lakshmisalvadiPoonamTcyberprincessvij10lethasanthoshdrashtipatel30mishtimohabbatchingamingbhawna02richu26sk_75Whitepigeongoyalkalpna123priyankadwivedipreet.harmanrostSukham12MONIJA78mrajdreamypannbellCiaMaaneetniki02bbinduAameracutekananTheSunShineshruthiruchsqueenbee001cutestarzkainturakiranmaya7Vidhi24nadia-arshadangelmishtymaansi25neha_g6NoshiMaaneetpingu-tingupari1689SHIK.LOVMAANEETsahibasharmataaneepayal12varthyadi000april12mounacutyBlushingqueenSweetestPariundercoverhappydhamigeetsaroMakpietania90sumaiyariyasupernasahuanky_sambili12397531fatema_007cutestar12micky11cutemishtidishbhanCrystalSayamanali gargcrazyfanofdsdv-eiya-m-g19indiegirlkar1538KhanAtiyahkamnakptlbabygurl10anks_amsKomaLSunnyfrnd.of.frndzyadanucherieLoveraakritisri1111cyum321Iqbal Neha1amita5sheetalvasahari21gurti30AmbibambyJayaRNav2010anjalisen85love4allbilly_rituangel_smilyMayamaanallibrdreamymishti88sridevi_nd_soniaKasiKasikingofmepreetymaaneetQuintessentialImaanshiVinsh23hottyangelanmirzapayal.gupta177..SmaTz..shri12randhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...mehak173Dei_Gratiajeyanthi123COLOGYvalli3016anyaa.gurtirsusmitaHeytzMaaneetCherishh-misty--love-angel-ki-shonasweetsampa39TeamMcSwarek--Fairy--Hanishadevideepali1022nehakapoor7Niharika.Nairtanvi04SONU_29piya27jayshu17anushaarjameettuushankitvcRaDMG25rupzloveuharshithaaaaaaapaponeconsoni4eva-Veritaserum-Alamelunihatrianjucool_nandy_kuhu18Doracakeblueopalmisty_drastifanshruti_luvs_mskPaintedSkymaanseehinal_maaneetmandymoresona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991meena..Shalvefreya123prerna1swetha10anuandavi-afsha-nahtani88maaniqrat_areebdivareenajanu_2006pop776n6s6k6i6r6a6n6yoga23priyazaara2212sdlife19ammu5mandy15jasraj123TyroRemya_PillaiShruthelove2_soma-Gemini--Mounika-KINGKHANFANimpoojavermakkiddooLittle_Mermaid.kabslockspunam2712gill123_SharmeenLuvsGCsanum23dolly10-lakshmi-Sri_RadhaJeevanaPtamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53abinash079Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_dumas--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-spvdInfinity.tabby999Donnaa

HeytzMaaneet IF-Rockerz
HeytzMaaneet
HeytzMaaneet

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Yeh me firstDancing

Maaneet progressing in their relationship along with their nok-jhokEmbarrassed
Their moment wasBlushing
kabab mein haddi's o bhi tabhi aana thaAngry
Bechaare Maaneet no privacyConfusedWink

Geet grilling session was funLOL
Maaneet chance pe dance maaringGeek

TwistShocked
continue soon
Big smile

Edited by heytal - 10 September 2012 at 3:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neha512ammu5

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed

neha512

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
awesome update loved it now everyone knows they are married so glad loved how they were teasing them awesome update loved it now i am afraid of the twist thanks for the pm

neha512

Go to top