Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG:INTEHAA#5/pt63/pg141//THREAD 6 OPENED (Page 125)

mehak173 IF-Dazzler
mehak173
mehak173

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
wating...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha512

JayaR IF-Dazzler
JayaR
JayaR

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Neha update kab milega? Waiting...

neha512

neha512 Goldie
neha512
neha512

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Part 62

geet was fuming inside the room remembering each and every word nupur spoke. It was just a plan huh… couldn't he just told me before… here I was banging my head due to my jealousy and he was enjoying my pity condition… She was burning now… then she looked at the room which was quite neat and clean… She realized its been long she actually let out her anger and thus stormed toward bedside where laid a beautiful vase…

She lifted it in air and was about to bang it on the floor when a strong arm held her hand… geet turned furiously to look who dared to stop her in mid and saw maan who was standing there with a soft smile playing on his lip… Maan leave my hand she said struggling to free herself from his hold… no I didn't held your hand to leave he said with a smirk indicating his double meaning… She glared at him while he just pulled her to him in a swift move…

Maan am in no mood to play leave me… she shouted… geet you are over reacting he said taking a deep sigh seeing her turning wild… yup its me who over react and what about you jo man me aye wo karte h and when I am doing what I want to do now you are saying I m over reacting huh… she again struggled… maan took her both hand in his hold and forcefully took the vase and placed it back to its place then he held her each hand in his each hand and then twisted her hands on her back bringing her close to him yet holding her in place…

now tell me why are you so over reacting… he said in his all husky voice… geet could feel a sensation go down her spine hearing his hot husky voice but then controlled herself to see the matter in hand… maan why did you hide me such a big thing… she said taking a long breath… he pulled her more closer making her collide with his hard chest… she could feel her soft bosoms being crushed under his body and could feel some sensation in her belly…

jaan I thought you should be happy with your friends happiness… he said keeping his forehead on hers… you know what maan I hate you now more she said with a pout on her lips… geet don't do that or might I kiss you hard and then you won't be able to stop me he said whispering each word on her lips… maan she moaned while he just gave her his smirk… she again glared him for that while he just shook his head on his adorable jaan…

achha why you hate me so much because you made me what I am today… maine kya kia h… earlier for me my friends were on top priority… I could do anything for them but see jab se I am with you I am so changed… earlier when I used to spend my whole day with them and now I just wish to grab my each second with you… earlier I never hide anything from them and see now I am hiding my marriage with you from them from last ten months… earlier their little happiness meant me everything and see aj mai instead of being happy for them I am mad on you for hiding such big thing and chipkoing with her so much she complained with her baby voice…

so why my jaan is so angry is it because I hided that from you or I was acting closely with nupur… he said nibbling her ear… she didn't speak just lowered her lashes trying to move back… geet u can never run away from me he said pulling her back and lifting her forehead… you can't run away from me so why you try… geet you didn't reply to my question… he said sternly making her jump and look at his face…

you know I won't accept someone near you then why you always go to others… I hate you for this… why you make me burn in hell by allowing others to touch you the way which is my right only… she said as tears started making her way as she let out her pent up emotions on him… she struggled to free herself and he let her go… she pulled his collar jerking him… why maan why do you know how jealous I was with nupur… though I knew you were just friendly still I can't accept that… and you can't blame me for being so insecure… its you who made me like this and I hate myself for this…

my heart needs you like its beats… my body needs you like its breaths… I need you like my soul… apko pta h when I realized that you were jealous of raj I confronted him for making him angry and he said it's a secret between you both but why didn't you told me it was your plan to make me feel left out… in these ten months twice twice I had to fight to win you and just not twice actually each day is a new battle for me… because I am insecure yet I know I am your life and you won't leave me par kya karu I am forced to react so…

aj when I should be celebrating my friend's love I am angry because she used you yet with good motive… mujhe to ye bi ni pta ki why I am angry even… but maan its just that I love you beyond insanity… beyond anything… beyond this universe… mai mar jaungi apke begair… she turned her back to him while he pulled her back and cupped her cheek… geet repeat again what did you say… geet looked at him puzzled though tears continue to make her way… geet what did you said phir se kho… geet understood what he meant and said again looking in his eyes…

yes maan I love you… love you more than I loved anyone in this world… my world lies in you and I won't even think before giving my life for you… apke pyaar ki intehaa ne hme us had tak majbur kia h ki hm khud ni jante tumhe kitna chahte h… maan didn't let her speak further as he sealed her lips with his… though its not their first kiss yet it was more beautiful than their first one… this kiss showed their love… it was the seal of their acceptance it was witness of their confession…

he chewed her lips while she submitted to him… he licked her bit her nibbled her… she moaned while he gained entrance in her mouth and they started their own game of sword… both tasted the forbidden part of each other and submitted themselves in each other passion… after it was unable to breath for them, they left each other's mouth… both were breathless and kept their forehead against each other and gasped for breaths…

after gaining breath he spoke… I love you too geet… I love you too more than anything… and I don't know how to prove you but I am only yours… hamesha se tumhara than d tumhara hi rhunga apni akhri saas tak… he again pulled her in a loving kiss while she submitted herself willingly… 

plz like and comment

note: guys i have created a new pm id... those who can manage through bookmarks or my fb account ie

my facebook

please follow the ff through them as it will reduce my efforts..

my new pm id is 

nehapm

add it to your buddy list plz. 

The following 281 member(s) liked the above post:

pyarisaheligeniusbmSShah786nehavashionly4mailsk.uzmamaaneet25abhi2503mady2483khan_azmaattitudeshybvh123mishimJabeenKlemasriminimoonshubhiguptagayathripriyankapubasustar432PoorvaArorambobby2011sonai-adricaCandy_jssanju85jaasz_25niki7611ManishaGovindMilo93cutesrijumaneetloveuNeha0896deepsikha09mkd.70sravanthi93JaneRochesterAISHAJSminnurajsarah_zaishaaparnapodurizafarahimaisha_1998piyasinghshafeejooooooooooooooaprajitamadra929086062301leothelionzainah320krishna.asmi123Paingellathaauammyicycoolsaragullakshmisalvadimmishra1saswati_2008itzzdmgsadavirk-Trinity-neetiporwalJadorcyberprincessnonabebulethasanthoshdrashtipatel30PoonamTmishtimohabbatbhawna02richu26chingamingWhitepigeonsk_75nemrapreet.harmangoyalkalpna123lovepoosusirostMONIJA78Sukham12sweetiepieannbelldreamypbbinduCiaMaaneetcutestarzTheSunShinegeet_v81Aameracutekananniki02taaneenimi216Vidhi24nadia-arshadshruthiruchsmaya7crazy_125kainturakiranangelmishtymaansi25neha_g6NoshiMaaneetpari1689nehaa9varthyadi000sahibasharmamounacutyapril12BlushingqueenSweetestPariundercoverhappymaneetarshMakpiesaronida6tania90supernasahuNH1971ambili123fatema_007cutestar12cutemishtidishbhanGurlygirlCrystalSaya-eiya--Awaari-kar1538m-g19manali gargKhanAtiyahcherieLoverindiegirlfrnd.of.frndzyadanushabnam22KomaLSunnyOblivion007babygurl10kamnakptlanky_1205amita5lovebapu18cyum321Whypadhuaakritisri1111sheetalvasahari21anjalisen85gurti30Ambibambylively-piiaJayaRNav2010Pearl_27love4allbilly_rituangel_smilyMayamaanallibr123mitulKasiKasidreamymishti88sridevi_nd_soniakingofmemaanshipreetymaaneetQuintessentialIhottyangelVinsh23anmirzashri12payal.gupta177..SmaTz.....RIDDHIMA...randhir_ki_dollmehak173vasavi_sriDei_Gratiajeyanthi123rsusmita16anyaa.gurtivalli30deep002sweetsampa39HeytzMaaneetCherishhangel-ki-shonaHanishadeviTeamMcSwarek--Fairy--Niharika.Nairjayshu17piya27nehakapoor7TinkerBellameettumaaneet5ushankitvcRaDMG25rupzloveuhappydays30tanvi04ambeernpaponeconsoni4evaDoracakesanu3108harshithaaaaaaa_nandy_PaintedSkyanjucoolnihatrinishi_I-fianAlamelukomlikadivareenapop77swetha10janu_2006-afsha-prerna1nahtani88maaniqrat_areeb--aarthi--maanseemandymoreshah10hinal_maaneetShalveseemamaryfreya123Ash1991sona-rai--Ratna--yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sdlife19ammu5mandy15jasraj123TyroRemya_Pillaianupm04Little_Mermaid.Shruthelove2_soma-Gemini-impoojavermaKINGKHANFAN-Mounika-kkiddoopunam2712gill123kabslocks_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12dolly10-lakshmi-Sri_Radhatamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53_BlackPearl_Loquacious_Aash--Zehnaseeb--abinash079mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-dumasspvdInfinity.tabby999Donnaa

Niharika.Nair IF-Rockerz
Niharika.Nair
Niharika.Nair

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
So beautiful!! they love each other so deeply!!! loved the sweet confessions too..

Edited by maanhar - 05 September 2012 at 2:03pm

neha512

love4all IF-Dazzler
love4all
love4all

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
awesome part dear 

geet's confession is really awesome 

cont soon dear 

neha512