Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG:INTEHAA#5/pt63/pg141//THREAD 6 OPENED (Page 111)

mehak173 IF-Dazzler
mehak173
mehak173

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
where r u dear wating  for UPDATE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neha512

neha512 Goldie
neha512
neha512

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

PART 61

Geet was totally lost seeing his lips imprint on someone else skin. She didn't know how she is controlling herself from storming out from here. Though he kissed her friend nupur whom he just considered as his friend still she can't digest that. Maan felt the turmoil in her and held her hand as he came back to his seat. He knew firstly she would push off his hand but she didn't do that, neither had she accepted his touch nor she rejected it.

He squeezed her hand to make her look at him but she didn't grant him a glance. After that kiss nearly all were shocked but none said a word. The bottle was spinned again and this time it was geet who was targeted. She chose truth and all were thinking what to ask her when nupur asked her something. Geet what's your meaning for love. all eyes turned first toward nupur and then to geet. They were really waiting to hear what she think love is for her.

While a supple smile came on her thinking about love which redirected her thought to maan. No doubt for her love is maan. Love started her from maan and will stop on him too and she is proud of the fact but then she couldn't forget that love is not always the bed of roses but it has thorns too like the one which pricked her few seconds before.

She came out of her thoughts and then looked at the most lovable pair of eyes fixed on her to know what she will say. She turned back to all and said "Pyaar… pyaar ko agar samjo to ehsaas h, Dekho to rishta h, Kaho to labz h, Chaho to dosti h… Krlo to ebaadat Nibhao to wade, agar bichad jaye to mukaddar par agar mil jae to jannat h pyaar. Pyaar mere liye kya h shayad wo mai khudni janti. Pyaar mere liye intehaa h vishwas ka. Log kehte h pyaar me jeene me wafa hoti h par kabhi kabhi pyaar me fana hona hi wafa ka asli mayna h mere liye. People live in love but I claim to die in love." when she ended she looked at maan conveying that for her his love is heaven and till he reciprocates her it would be her destiny.

all were shocked to hear something like that from her. She was one of those in the group who never used to speak like this believing in destiny and heaven. It doesn't mean she was an atheist… She did believe in god but to the extent, she never exaggerated it to believe in destiny or heaven and hell. And here she is talking love as that word is everything for her in the word. That word just doesn't mean simple lovey dovey thing. For her love is something beyond it. For her, her every emotion begins with love and end on it too let it be happiness, excitement and even pain or sorrow.

all the time a pair of eyes were fixed on her. He not only listened to her said words but also on her unsaid emotions. Though she stated pyaar love as an ultimate thing for her but he knows that she meant each and every word that left her lips. She could die in love and kill too. He knew if she can kill someone who has his bad eye on her then she can even kill herself for any pain if she cause him even it's a mistake and her that habit makes him fall for her and be an extremely protective for her.

all turned back to game and the bottled turned again and this time it was mayank who was caught. He chose dare and before anyone could say anything raj shooted "I dare you to confess any secret of yours". Mayank knew what he wanted to say now. after hearing to geet he realized what love is in life and surely he can't lose his love without even trying for even once. So what if he is rejected atleast he could satisfy himself that he atleast confessed his love to the person who is most important in his life.

He looked at all who were just staring him to know what he will say and then turned to the hazels he admire the most. He turned to nupur who was looking him with some emotion he never saw before in her eyes. He couldn't comprehend what it was but failed to notice the glow in her face. He forwarded his hand to her which she accepted and pulled her to the centre of the hall. He looked straight at her in her eyes holding her hand even higher and in front of his eyes and spoke…

nupur the day I saw you I felt like pulling your head off your body and I feel the same way even now too for you… everyone's eye went wide hearing that thinking now he will be killed while nupur twisted her lips on that but didn't said anything… the day I met you I threw you on the floor and pulled your hair and you fought like a sherni that day… a smile formed on her lips as she remembered the old golden days… we fought nearly each day and actually proved the best team in college even after that. I don't know how and when in mid of our fights I started loving them so much that I would miss you the day you won't be there. I would not be able to sleep without looking at that cribbing face of yours. I don't know when you become such an important part of my life that it is now nearly impossible for me to even take a breath without your smell in air.

Nupur I had never experienced this feeling ever before and I love to feel this restless in me for your one look let it be anger or love. Nupur bhushan today I propose you to be the better half of my life and spend your each forthcoming moment with me.

Would you accept me as a part of your life and would prefer to live your life henceforth as nupur mayank Sharma.

He said each and every word with determination clearly showing it that he means each and every word of his and as he completed them he felt a soft body crushing him in a tight hug. Before he could even understand he got numerous kisses showering all over his face. Soon he realized it was she, his love who was showering him with all her love on him and as the realization dawned on him he again held her in a bone crushing hug.

all were shocked with the turn of events except two of them who held a sweet smile on their faces. they all saw them as the new pair was hugging cozily. and soon a wicked grin came seeing them lost and thus they coughed to bring them back to their senses. as nupur and mayank heard the loud coughing voice they realized others presence too and got out from the hug embarrassingly.

as they leave each other nupur rushed to maan and hugged him tightly and said thanks maan bhai its just because of you all this happened. while maan smiled at her In return and patted her cheeks in a brotherly way. Now it came as a shocker to both geet and mayank who were looking at them as if they were an alien. what's going on anyone care to explain… asked mayank puzzled.

Nupur smile at him teasingly and said if I had trusted you alone to propose me then I would have been old but thanks to maan bhai's plan you came on track before my hair turns white. we both actually not only us raj bhai to helped me in this. actually the plan was to make jealous which was given by raj bhai but since I can't flirt with him as you know I treat him as brother we asked maan bhai and he happily agreed to help me in that and rest you know… she ended with a wink on her face which made mayank fume while all burst in laughter except geet who was still contemplating all that happened and then looked at raj who was smiling at her knowing what actually was running in her mind.

Mayank left the room In frustration and nupur run after him to cool him down and then geet rushed inside and closed the door with a bang the sound of which reached downstairs to all. all knew why she behaved like that except ridhima and then looked at maan who ran behind her too. armaan looked at confused ridhima and decided it's the time she knows too the truth.

plz like and comment

note: guys i have created a new pm id... those who can manage through bookmarks or my fb account ie

my facebook

please follow the ff through them as it will reduce my efforts..

my new pm id is 

nehapm

add it to your buddy list plz. 

The following 281 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine111thahugeniusbmSShah786vani0391djyoti3nehavashionly4mailsmady2483maaneet25abhi2503khan_azmaattitudeshysumayyariazbvh123mishimJabeenKlemasriminimoonshubhiguptagayathripriyankgurtimanetapubasuPoorvaArorambobby2011sonai-adricapoojasingh123Candy_jsanamica123jaasz_25schigsirishachigurupsirishahariniLavz.Da.Wordshristi0787niki7611ManishaGovindMilo93deepsikha09Neha0896Salmankatcutesrijuangeljyotimkd.70JaneRochesterAISHAJSaisha_1998minnurajsarah_zaishaaparnapodurishafeejoooooooooooooopiyasinghdivyaraghaniaprajitamadrasonika197401leothelionkrishna.fizza25asmi123ammyicycoolsaragulmans22mmishra1lakshmisalvadineetiporwalJador-Trinity-saadi88pulvi16nonabebucyberprincessvij10drashtipatel30PoonamTrizwanaqdrashtiMyAnGeLmishtimohabbatsnemaanrichu26pinku33bhawna02sk_75Whitepigeonnemrapreet.harmangoyalkalpna123lovepoosusipriyankadwivedirostMONIJA78Sukham12annbelldreamypetrikasweetiepiemrajnityabbinduCiaMaaneetniki02misthyAameraTheSunShinecutestarzkainturakirannadia-arshadshruthiruchscrazy_125maansi25neha_g6varthyadi000sahibasharmaapril12BlushingqueenmounacutyundercoverhappySweetestParisaroMakpienida6tania90anky_ssupernasahuNH1971ambili123fatema_007micky11SphinxdishbhanCrystalSayaGurlygirlyashviagarwal-eiya-manali gargkar1538KhanAtiyahm-g19indiegirlcherieLoverKartikan91shabnam22KomaLSunnyOblivion007frnd.of.frndzkamnakptlpari1689amita5lovebapu18Whypadhuaakritisri1111gurti30AmbibambyJayaRNav2010sheetalvasahari21anjalisen85love4allbilly_rituPearl_27Mayamaanangel_smilydreamymishti88allibrinsight555sridevi_nd_soniaKasiKasikingofmeQuintessentialImaanshipreetymaaneetVinsh23hottyangelanmirzapayal.gupta177..SmaTz..shri12mehak173Dei_Gratia...RIDDHIMA...randhir_ki_dollvasavi_srivalli30rsusmitaCOLOGYHeytzMaaneetdeep002Cherishhsweetsampa39angel-ki-shonaTeamMcSwarek--Fairy--Hanishadevideepali1022Niharika.NairambeernSONU_29maaneet5piya27jayshu17tanvi04paponeconhappydays30soni4evaushankitvcRaDMG25Doracakeblueopalmisty_drastifanharshithaaaaaaa_nandy_PaintedSkymeravigilisoanjucoolnihatrinishi_I-fianshruti_luvs_mskAlameludivareenapop77janu_2006Cutydevilswetha10hinal_maaneetnahtani88maaniqrat_areebmandymore-afsha-prerna1--Ratna--freya123Shalveseemamaryshah10sona-rai--aarthi--Ash1991yoga23priyazaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6mandy15sdlife19ammu5Remya_Pillaijasraj123Tyro-Gemini-Little_Mermaid.kkiddooShruthelove2_soma-Mounika-impoojavermakabslockspunam2712gill123SecretSapphireCuteStrawberry_SharmeenLuvsGCDesigirls12dolly10JeevanaPSri_Radhatamanna1391Madhuri53Loquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-abinash079--Zehnaseeb--mysteriousmillidumasspvdInfinity.tabby999Donnaa

HeytzMaaneet IF-Rockerz
HeytzMaaneet
HeytzMaaneet

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Yeh me firstDancing

Loved the update
Geet's heartfelt confession was amazing
with her all emotions are extreme
Love is a strongest emotionEmbarrassed
My guess about the jealousy gameby Maan -Nupur was true
Raj to surprise packet niklaWink

Waiting for bomb explosionApprove

Edited by heytal - 31 August 2012 at 2:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nehapmneha512

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Hey

gr8 part..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..

neha512

sadavirk Senior Member
sadavirk
sadavirk

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
awesome i want geet to give maan and raj some tough time plz plz update soon next part...

neha512

nihatri IF-Rockerz
nihatri
nihatri

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
awesome

neha512

CrazyMaaneetFan IF-Dazzler
CrazyMaaneetFan
CrazyMaaneetFan

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Wow! Wat apt words to explain wat love is.
Superb.

Why geet is gussa?????
Ab maan ko fir manaana padega? Haaye!!!!

Plzzz conti sooon

neha512

manali garg Goldie
manali garg
manali garg

Posted: 31 August 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
loved it...

neha512

Go to top