Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gurlygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
fantastic update ...
awe ... MAANEET moment ... me blushing and i am lost in their love ..
what is raj upto ????
anyway maahi maahi update :):)
omg more MAANEET moment...
can't wait
update soon
-Anjali ^-^
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update...

waiting fr maneet moments...
16anyaa.gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aaj update milega kya???
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That was an awesome update...

Still waiting to know raj's reason...

and maaneet... were as always cute...

thanks for the update and continue soon
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update..
awww maneet moments were really cute..
luved it...
continue soon
neha512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: 16anyaa.gurti

Aaj update milega kya???

ha but late
the_chosen_one thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.
loved it.
kkiddoo thumbnail
amazing updates waiting eagerly for more ðŸ˜‰
big comment tom after reading part 60 ðŸ˜Ž
Edited by payalpari - 11 years ago
neha512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 60

He stood there leaning on door watching her looking so sexy in that. She was busy in her cooking still unaware of his presence. After waiting for few minutes, he moved to her and hugged her from behind placing his chin on her shoulders. Geet looked at him with a shocked expression, 'When did you wake up' she said shocked. 'When you left me alone in that bed without your warmth'. He said nuzzling his nose on her neck. She knew if he didn't stop she would lose her concentration and her hunger would no longer be felt.

Maan please m damn hungry, you all didn't let me have food last night peacefully at least now let me have something, she said with a pout which made maan move his all concentration on her moving luscious lips. She noticed his gaze on her lips and pushed him away. He glared her while she pushed back her hair in confidence and moved back to her cooking. Now maan decided to give her taste of medicine which she used on him.

He again hugged her from back while she rolled her eyes at him. He sensually moved his fingers on her petite waist making some pattern above that thin shirt material. She could feel her breath turning heavy with his slow assault. She tried hard to free herself but he didn't let her move. Accepting defeat she let him do whatever he wanted and tried to concentrate on her delicious smelling pasta.

But her relief was short lived when he found her belly button over that shirt. He rubbed it with his thumb making geet bit her lip in pleasure. He looked at her trembling hands and smiled at his effect on her. She closed her eyes as he overtook her senses. He pinched her naval harshly making her jump in shriek. It was her most sensitive spot she had known till today on her body and now he too knew that. She shuddered in his arms feeling pleasure took over her body and leaned on him.

He smiled at her acceptance and then noticed that her pasta is cooked. He switched off the gas while she was still lost in him. He then moved his hand beneath that shirt over her bare waist. He felt the thread that held her skirt while she inhaled her breath sharply and kept her hand over his above the shirt. He smiled as he felt her raised heartbeats and then moved his hand in the upper direction toward her blouse.

He moved his hand over her blouse which was quite short just covering her essentials and moved his hand over her curves. He placed his other hands around her shoulder from front making her keep her head on his shoulder and hold his arm from front. He moved his hand over that blouse just tracing her still not touching her. She waited till eternity still his touches never came. Then within a second he left her while she came back in reality with the sudden movement.

She was still unable to understand what happened and then looked at him and got that devilish smirk of him. a She understood he was just seducing her and then left her alone. She could feel her eyes clouding with the unsatisfied sensation she is feeling in her body. She could feel some unquenched thirst on her throat which was just hovering on her senses. She took a deep breath and then turned back to her food which was all ready. she served herself in a bowl and took her hot coffee and rushed to their room. she thought maan didn't noticed her tears but how can that be.

as she entered inside she placed the tray on table and was in next second pinned to a wall. She knew who it was but didn't look at him close her eyes shut. He noticed her doing that and in the next second he slammed his lips on her. She was shocked with that but didn't respond to him. He knew she was angry and thus was not responding him. He took her lower lip in his. He chewed them softly but she didn't kiss him back. He squeezed her waist tightly pinching her naval finally making her moan and kissed her hard this time entering her mouth trying to find all her hidden secrets.

She smiled feeling the urgency in his kiss, loving his restlessness for her. He left her after few minutes feeling loss of breath. He kept his head on her heaving chest while she placed her arms around him in a passionate hug. Finally they broke apart when he felt her stomach grumbling. She was embarrassed when she knew he heard that. He left her and she moved to have her pasta.

He look at the steaming pasta and moved to grab a bite which she was relishing so excitedly but she pulled back the plate before he can even touch. That's mine don't touch it she said with an attitude and started relishing her pasta. maan looked at her showing him attitude and then looked at her clothing and then smirked and said ok then give me back my shirt. Her jaw dropped hearing him and she crossed her hands around her to cover her. No I won't give. She said with all her strength though her insides feared.

She was sitting on couch and maan hovered over her keeping his one leg folded on couch he bend over her. Geet moved back as he closed the distance between them. She shut her eyes tight as he placed his hand over the buttons unhooking them. He opened the first button and could feel her stopping her breaths. He unhooked the second one and could see the beginning of her blouse over her white skin. Her palms were turning sweaty while he was enjoying her restlessness but loved that she didn't held his hand to stop which he appreciated about her.

But then thinking something he left her there and took the pasta plate and left the room shouting back I got my pasta bringing her back to reality. She smiled as he left her and moved to washroom to get ready.

It was in the evening and all gathered in the living room to play truth and dare. Geet sat next to maan while others took their respective seats. The bottle was spinned and the game started. All were quite excited to know each other's secrets. The first one caught was nupur. It was raj who asked to her whether she loves someone. She blushed a little and nodded. They all were surprised with that. None expected that from her. They asked them who the person is while mayank caught his breath as his insides were shivering with the fear of losing her forever.

But she refused saying they can only ask one question at a time. Mayank was quite restless now after her confession. Lines of sweat covered her faces in tension. The game continued like this. Now it was maan's turn. He chose dare and raj asked him to kiss a girl here with a smirk. Maan glared at him while he smirked back. Geet was feeling so excited thinking he will kiss her in front of everyone and the thought itself was giving her Goosebumps. a shy covered her face while she waited expectantly to receive a kiss. But all her dreams crashed as she saw him going to nupur and kissing her forehead. She could feel tears clouding her eyes and that's when her eyes met his over nupur's face which showed some calmness. But how can she be when his love kissed someone else in front of her eyes.

But the other side mayank felt the floor slipping under his feet. He felt he lost the battle of his love. He didn't know what to do now. Whether to feel happy for her or curse on his fate. He just wanted to end his life at the moment. His mind just stopped working while he felt his heart stopped pumping.

plz like and comment

note: guys i have created a new pm id... those who can manage through bookmarks or my fb account ie

my facebook

please follow the ff through them as it will reduce my efforts..

my new pm id is 

nehapm

add it to your buddy list plz. 

Edited by neha512 - 11 years ago
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Really loved the Maaneet moments😳 and truth and dare... Poor Mayank but I think they can tell the truth now..

Abhi dekha... me first
Edited by maanhar - 11 years ago