Originally posted by: nemra

waiting yra...

update kb aegi??????

20 min more dr
neha512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

PART 59

I know am in for a good bashing now but m really sorry for not updating daily like before' actually I joined my training which is 8 hours long and makes me real tired to write anything'

M sorry to keep you all wit but I really can't help it'.😭

ok now coming to update I know you all are going love it and would forgive me too' and I hope long long comments from all on this one warna I will delay next update for more time'πŸ˜†

Maan picked her up and took her inside. Non noticed that they were going inside where everyone were present but thanks to their luck all were inside in there room changing their dresses thus non noticed them wet and in each other's arm looking so much in love. He climbed up the stairs and took her in her room and closed the doors by his foot. Both had their eye contact intact since the time he picked her up not willing to lose even a single second to see each other.

Keeping her in his arm he took her inside the bathroom and placed her on her feet. Still he didn't break the contact not willing to lose a single second with her. Which seemed like an eternity he broke his eyes from her and left her alone there all wet and lost in the moment they shared some minutes ago. He moved to cupboard and opened it to find a change for her. He searched through the cloths and found a red net saree in between her cloths. He wanted to see her in this and thus picked it up and took matching blouse and underskirt.

He was about to give her that that's when he realized she would be needing more than these and a smile crossed his face. If even a day earlier he would have to pick her undergarments he would have been uncomfortable not knowing will she be ok with it or not but today he didn't feel any wrong in that even he realized that she too won't mind s for her it's his right and with the thought he again opened her cupboard and searched for her undergarments lying in lower shelf inside.

He again went inside the open door and handed her that dress. Still she was looking t him all blank not knowing how to react. That moment was so fresh in her mind and was playing s a film again in her memory. While handling her dress his fingers rubbed hers passing a sudden jolt in her body making her shudder and her reaction was not hidden from him too as his condition was not different.

Shaking his head at her behavior, he moved out closing the door with a bang bringing her out of her lost state. She was shocked when she realized she is in her room actually in washroom dripping wet with a red see through net saree in her hand, she came back to reality realizing how she reached there and how that saree came in her hand. She realized she would be needing more than this and was about to go outside when she noticed something between her clothes and turning them up-down she realized what they actually were.

She blushed crimson realizing its maan who touched her clothes and that was making her more comfortable as she was not knowing how to face him after all this. It was so new in her life. However modern she had been still never been so intimate with any men or being in particular she never had any men in her life part from her friends- no boyfriends, no lover, and a no crushes either. Even she never fantasized any actor too and now all of a sudden she was all lost and shocked.

Maan left the room and went to his room from the attached door exactly knowing how his mishty will be feeling for all this and he thought it's better to give her some space so that she didn't restrict and close herself like that in mussoorie. He wanted to give each step enough time to cherish each and every moment and most importantly he is in no hurry to mark her his s he had already some special plans for that knowing that day is not much far when she herself would a ask him to love her. He smiled t his thought and changed himself in dry pair of white shirt and denim.

Geet too changed herself and patted her hair dry. She was thankful for maan being so understanding towards her for leaving the room lone and giving her space. She was still blushing dark. It seemed that the color is not ready to leave her alone for even a second and above all her red saree too was enhancing her blush. She w suite tired with everything happened and decided to have n evening nap.

At dinner all gathered in dining hall and were shocked to see her in saree. Come-on a girl who didn't liked to wear anything other than skirts and shorts is wearing saree is really n indigestible fact. But geet's eyes were busy to see the eyes of the person for whom she even changed herself and that too without her realization. She was scanning among the shocked faces and that's when she saw his eyes lost in her and telling her that he loved it. She smiled t him while he returned it back with a brighter one. But how can nupur leave her now. 'Oye hoye geet Badi soni lag rhi h haye ye saree, kisko behosh krne k liye pehni h', she said with a wink at her.

Now the blush again reappeared on her face which was a sight to behold for everyone. Geet just gave a nervous smile to everyone who were still lost seeing that blush but mainly all knew that it was maan behind her act still nupur mayank and ridhima were unaware. The dinner was a funny affair with them teasing geet for the saree and her blushing. She was fuming too with the teasing she was receiving and was targeting maan with dangerous glare. Maan knew now he was in danger but still he was enjoying her condition with all.

after dinner all moved to their rooms. Geet seeing raj too going thought it's n opportunity to tlk to him. She followed him and maan saw that but then left too his room as he was tired a lot and now his insecurities re reduced a big time. Geet went to raj who was arranging his bed. She patted on his shoulder making him jump a little in shock. 'Oh god you scared me. You should be a cop itni silent ati ho ki criminal ko pta hi n chale.' he joked at her while she rolled her eyes at his comment.

"Raj I need to talk to you seriously now" she said firmly indicting him she is in no mood to joke. He understood and nodded his head for her to continue. 'Raj what is going on between you and maan since we came here?' She said directly coming to point. He raised his eyes asking for her to explain. ' I mean we planned this trip so that you can meet maan and befriend with him right. It was so that you can understand him but since the day we came here you both re having some cold war between you and that too just teasing each other by coming near me. It's not that I m saying to not come near me it's just you are trying to make him just jealous of me. What is going in your mind and i want truth this time raj' she said with n irritated and firm expressions.

But raj just smiled and said 'so mr khurana admitted that he was jealous of me' he said with a amazed face. Geet looked t him with confusing face not understanding his words. a 'What' she said puzzled. ' Just leave that, I was saying I did came here to talk with him but now I knew he is perfect for you so I m not at all worried for that and rhi baat of me teasing him then it's just that I love his jealous red fuming face. Come-on he is a sight to watch at that time. Just need two horns and he would look complete devil' said raj a smirk and making geet fume.

'You mean you are just doing all that to irritate him and may I know why' She said with irritated look. 'For that you had to wait dear and till then enjoy this jealousy game' with that he patted her cheek and took her to door before she could question him further. He locked the door on her face making her stomp her foot on floor. She left to her room all puzzled with everyone's behavior.

She moved to maan's room where he was lying on bed with eyes closed on his side leaving space for her on one side. She was uncomfortable to sleep in the saree and didn't have in her to change her dress so just removed her saree leaving herself In blouse and underskirt. She moved to her side and opened his arms wide and placed herself on him adjusting her body to fit his and then wrapped it back around her. He immediately brought her more close to him in his sleep not leaving n inch gap and hid his face in her bosoms like the way he do when he is real tired to seek her warmth.

It was 7 and she was feeling quite hungry. She was twisting in her sleep disturbing maan too who held her more tighter feeling her uncomfortable. Not able to control she opened her eyes and decided to have something but was not able to move even a bit. She looked t the tight hold of maan round her bare waist while her legs were wrapped round his making her underskirt shift till her thighs. His face was placed on her upper breast making her feel his warm breath on her bare skin.

She slowly entangled herself from him thinking god that he is still asleep or she wouldn't have been able to face him. She immediately wore his shirt over her knowing no one would be awake this early so no hurdle and need to wear saree. She moved downstairs and decided to have some pasta with black coffee, which was maan's favorite and now hers too. She kept vessel to cook pasta and started her cooking.

Here maan woke up feeling loss of her warmth and rubbed his eyes to catch any glance of her but she was nowhere in sight. He stood up and that's when his eyes fell on her red saree that was lying on couch and floor in haphazard manner. He picked the soft cloth and could still feel her smell lingering over it. He caressed the fabric that was having drops of her sweat dried on it and rubbed it with his rough cheek to feel her. He just fell for her yesterday seeing her in this saree and above all that blush of hers was just making him lose his control. Only he knows how he controlled himself from kissing her right there in front of all.

He moved outside to search for her in his vest and tracks not finding his shirt to wear anywhere in the room. He searched for her everywhere and was now in tension and was about to go out that's when he heard some voice from kitchen. He moved there and was shocked to see the scene there. There his mishty stood in his shirt along with her underskirt roaming all around to search ingredients of something. She was sleepy n drubbing her eyes and then cribbing for her stomach.

He stood there leaning on door watching her looking so sexy in that. She was busy in her cooking still unaware of his presence. after waiting for few minutes, he moved to her and hugged her from behind placing his chin on her shoulders. Geet looked at him with a shocked expression, 'When did you woke up' she said shocked. 'When you left me alone in that bed without your warmth'. He said nuzzling his nose on her neck. She knew if he didn't stop she would lose her concentration and her hunger would no longer be felt.

Precap: maaneet's moments

plz like and comment

note: guys i have created a new pm id... those who can manage through bookmarks or my fb account ie

my facebook

please follow the ff through them as it will reduce my efforts..

my new pm id is 

nehapm

add it to your buddy list plz. 

Edited by neha512 - 11 years ago
Blushingqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that part was ausummm...
hayyeee geet look heavenly in the sareee...
ahem ahem sleeping posture was cuteee
i love their on going romanceee
oyee huyee maan feeling her smell
waiting

CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Too too tooo gud,

lovd it too much,

wats raj planning????
anmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome!
The intimate descriptions were brilliant!
Lol the way she went to him n adjusted herself in his arms was super cute😳 n wow she was only sleeping with blouse n skirt n Maan never realized it πŸ˜ƒ
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice update and such a cute one...
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i loveee Maaneet moments !
they are so sweet !
it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
very nice..raj trying to make maan j..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘pls cont soon..
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update