Originally posted by neha512

20 mins

I am waiting :)
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by J.Rahman

I am waiting :)
posting

@ anky: yaar tu apna comment mujhe pm kar diya kar yha par tub hut dangerous comment karti h…

PART 54

everyone looked at her expecting an answer… she looked at all senselessly not knowing what to say as she still remember maan refusing her to tell anyone about their relationship… meera looked at geet being silent and spoke that geet didn't had anyone in her life so she didn't need to write any name in her hand… that's when get's eyes met maan's who lost the happiness hearing meera's word and was going away… she felt restless for making him sad and gave a glare to meera who made a sorry face…

she couldn't let him sad and thus spoke before he could go away… no i want to make something in mine hands too… maan stopped on his move when he heard her soft yet so determined voice and looked at her expectantly… all looked at geet curiously but nupur spoke… geet you have someone in your life and we didn't know she pouted and turned her face away…

geet didn't paid any attention to her as for her nothing was more important than maan's happiness and wishes… she spoke something in designers ear in a hushed tone while the designer smiled back at her and started making what she said… as the design was made in her palm all looked it at blankly while geet just had her eyes fixed on maan but none noticed that…

what's this asked ridhima not really understanding what did geet want… geet gave her sweet smile to them and spoke its my heart and the person whom I love and worship has his name inscribed all over it… my heart beats for that only one and wherever he may be he will himself understood that the blank space here is waiting to be filled by his own hands… I want that person to himself write his name on my palms as its only his right… all looked at the heart design on her palm with an arrow made like a blank space in middle but then they noticed DD written on the end of the arrow…

(something similar to this and dd in the end and remove all extra designs)

maan was so lost with her words and gave her his sweetest smile that made her heart swell in happiness… he looked at her with such an intensity that made her lose her miss her beats… she dropped her lashes to save herself from the look he was giving her and turned back her face to nupur who looked at her confused and spoke who is this DD…

now maan glared her remembering her calling him DD (dusht danav) during earlier days… she gave him a sweet smile and looked back at others who were waiting for her answer… geet thought of something but couldn't get any nice answer and finally spoke what strike her… ab the one whom I would love would be the Duke of my heart my Dil so DD in short… all looked at her weirdly while she smiled sheepishly for at least saying something…

when geet looked back at maan he was nowhere to be seen… she scanned the entire hall still she could catch a glimpse of him… she felt bad as she thought he was angry for that DD and now she couldn't rest in peace until she see him all smiling again… she excused herself from the ladies and went in search of him…

she was walking in a lonely corridor when she felt someone pulling her in a corner… she closed her eyes from fear and was about to shout but a palm covered her mouth before she could make  a noise… she immediately recognized his touch and opened her eyes to see the most intense pair ones looking at her intently… she blushed looking at him while he smiled caressing the pink hue of her cheek with his thumb…

he took her hand into his carefully not to spoil the design in her hand… the design was beautiful before itself but her palms gave them a new glow… he took her hand with the heart and took out a cone from his pocket… she looked at him with wide eyes while he was just focusing on the intricate design trying to get a hold of cone properly…

his hand was shaking but somehow he finally wrote MAAN in the mid of her heart… the design was of normal size in the end and he being inexperienced wasn't good with the words and thus it would be quite difficult for others to actually read what was written there… geet hug him tightly with her hands open while he kept her close placing his hand on her waist…

they were still together when they heard meera's voice calling for her and geet immediately left with her before she could see maan… all the girls were in the hall enjoying and singing and dancing festive songs… some were playing dhols and tasha's… all were dancing while geet was sitting watching them in corner…

suddenly the lights went off and all started going here and there when they saw the spot light going on and there stood someone with his back facing to them and they heard the music going on… geet immediately realized knowing who can be and closed her eyes trying to calm her raising heart…

click me

Teri yaadein
Mulakaatein
Main kaise bhoolon 
Chahat ki wo barsaatein

maan turned with his full moves while other's too joined him including geet's gang members… he spoke each word looking at geet while he danced as per beats…

Teri yaadein
Mulakaatein
Main kaise bhoolon 
Chahat ki wo barsaatein

he spoke the words remembering his speak peak moments in college with her while she is till ignorant of the fact… geet looked at him wide eyes… he was dancing gracefully while other's too followed his moves… his eyes all time fixed on her…

Toohi mera dil hai
Toohi meri jaan
Toohi mera dil hai
Toohi meri jaan

he spoke all those words with a guilt expression on his face remembering shyna's fiasco while geet just wanted to be in his arms knowing what he was feeling… she knew in those lines he was referring her as his heart who was in pain feeling his pain… that itself brought  atear in her eyes which she hid before he can see….

Kabhi to paas mere aao
Kabhi to nazrein mujhse milao
Kabhi to dil se dil ko milao
O Jaana
Meri jaan 
Palkein yoon na jhukaana
Meri jaan
Mujhse door na jaana 
Meri jaan
Meri jaan mujhko bhool na jaana
O Jaana

with the words he took slow and steady steps toward her while she was rooted in her face… as he neared her  he pulled her shoulder making her fell on him while she looked around knowing other's must be seeing them but caught her breath when she realized that all girls are dancing with some one or the other

Mujhe lauta de

Wo mera pyaar
Mujhe lauta de
Wo mera pyaar

he said the words bending on his knees and holding her hand and pressing his forehead on her knuckles as if begging her to forgive him while she smiled looking at his boundless love…

Main tera hi 
Deewana hoon
Teri baatein 
Kabhi main bhool na paaun
Main tera hi 
Deewana hoon
Teri baatein 
Kabhi main bhool na paaun
Toohi Mera dil hai
Toohi meri jaan
Toohi Mera dil hai
Toohi meri jaan

he pulled her to him and made her dance with him in slow steps making sure her wet mehendi didn't get spoiled… she was so busy in him but then her eyes fell on few girls who were giggling and looking at him and his sexy look in that sherwani he wore… she got jealous and was about  to go…

Ho yaara Kyu khafa ho mujhse
Ho yaara kyu juda ho mujhse
Ho yaara mera pyaar hai tujhse
O Jaana
Tere bin 
Dillagi hai adhoori
Tere bin
Aashiqi hai adhoori
Mujhe milna hai tujhse zaroori

he held her before she could go and hugged her from back and said that she is the one who can complete him his love his life while she kept shrugging him…

O Jaana
Mujhe lauta de 
wo mera pyaar
Mujhe lauta de 
wo mera pyaar

but he kept holding her and explaining her that he needs only her… all stopped when they saw the cute dance maaneet were doing not at al paying attention to others who were just enjoying their innocent fight…

Kabhi to paas mere aao
Kabhi to nazrein mujhse milao
Kabhi to dil se dil ko milao

after a lot of teasing he finally got to see a small smile on her lips and he sighed… he took her palm securely and took it near his cheek still not touching and asked her to be back to him the way they were…

O Jaana
Meri jaan 
Palkein yoon na jhukaana
Meri jaan
Mujhse door na jaana 
Meri jaan
Meri jaan mujhko bhool na jaana
O jaana
Toohi Mera dil hai
Toohi meri jaan
Toohi Mera dil hai
Toohi meri jaan

finally they danced in sync with others who started accompanying them… at the end maan pulled her in a hug while she submitted herself into him enjoying the moment with him to the core… actually that's the first time he loved her infront of all and that what she wanted from so long… finally he granted her long wish while she smiled in happiness…

they were still unaware of the fact that all were watching the building chemistry between both and some even went near dadima to suggest her that they both looked like a perfect couple while dadima smiled knowing the reality… even geet's friend could see the difference in their hurricane( remember they used to call her tufaan, tycoon, etc) and decided to know what's going on between them…

Precap: he pulled the single string that held her blouse in a slow movement with a smirk while geet's eyes were wide…

plz like and comment

note: guys i have created a new pm id... those who can manage through bookmarks or my fb account ie

my facebook

please follow the ff through them as it will reduce my efforts..

my new pm id is 

nehapm

add it to your buddy list plz.

sorry raat ko kafi late ho gya tha 

to iss liye abi comment kr rahi hun theek se 

awesome part dear 

mehndi scene is really awesome 

lol maan write his name but no one can find it 

DD ki geet to gai ab 

her friends will not leave her 

and the dance is really superb 

atleast maan ne apni jaan ko mna hi liya 

what a precap dear 

hmmm waiting 
Edited by love4all - 11 years ago
👍🏼😳 LOVELY...! 😳
Awesome update!
So people are slowly getting to know that there's something cooking between them😉
Loved both parts.
Mehndi part ws adorable.
Precap is ;) ;)
wow...dats geet...kaise situation ko sambhal li...dats really gr8...she is happy seeing maan is happy...but why he dont want to disclose her identity...

awesome n beautiful update...

loved it sooo much...

thank u very  much fr d lovely update n also fr d pm...

continue nxt prt soon plz...

waiting eagerly...
Lovely update neha love how geet explained the pattern on her mehndi and maan filled in the blank super cute...are we getting the much awaited SR...
Awesme update
maaneet ne ache se sambhalliya