Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

Poor Vikram or evil intentions

Poll Question: Do you feel sad for TVS??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
36 [72.00%]
11 [22.00%]
3 [6.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I feel more bad for vikram than sugni coz sugni has her mother n family to console her n heal the wound but TVS has no one beside or behind him to understand why he did what he did n how he is feeling now losing his true love. I can see emptiness in his eyes and heart. I wish he could muster some courage and told everything right after he came to know reva is alive.

what do you all think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

widdyNu_Adumuktha_cutekomal07Vinnie79

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
yeah there is noone who really cares for him or understand him.all his relatives are bothered only about his money but not about him whether it is his sister/aditya.still cvs want to show a victim as an evil.so sad.but audience are not blind to knw who is right and whoz real victim and whoz the villain whoz eyeing his aunt.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adustephhh

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Yes Sara Sugni has her mother and family and friend to console her no doubt but even though Vikram does not have anyone he is not put through taunts and humiliation every day.  Sugni will have to face that every day and i think that will make her strong and she will hit back.  Vikram lied and he is facing the consequences though he does not deserve such a hard trial, but Sugni only loved and she with her hurt and loss also has to face humiliation which is worse.  She has to face the thought of her Man with another woman.  So she goes through a worse fate.

Just my POV...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

croziaxxstephhh

seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
today when they weere showing riva with Vik i felt myself going mad like riva.
she is cunning or mad i am not able to know..especially the way she made Vik to go to temple .
I am sure if amu will do this to Adi he wont listen.
i like Sugni's part where she confessed she loved vik so it is not easy to forget him...
truly riva is making me insane..Vik is not getting some private time to think also..Always sahib sahib ...Dead
i also dont understand why adi wants to send amu to delhi...if she has been considered as a family member which should b coz she is engaged to adi ,then there is no problem if she stays there at this crisis time...ther is no logic...all the happenings are so illogical...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduSaviosaraffkomal07stephhh

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
78% felt sad n support vikram...wow
Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
yes he has no support or understanding from many one, I have no idea why adi wants to "be there for  his  MAMA" when all he will say is  " I know you love her but you are wrong, or think about mami" ...Talk about rubbing salt on ones wounds. Slowly they are backing him into a corner and Knowing TVS  he will retaliate some how!!! I am afraid we may not like it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index