India-Forums

Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships
Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Driving a Car

radha5 Groupbie
radha5
radha5

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends I am so upset and sad right now. I want to drive car but I can not. Let me explain I don't have money problem it is just I am scared ...I no  it sounds funny but I cant help it... when i look at people driving I feel upset that why can;t I drive...I don't have anyone who can teach me ...dont know what to do...I am thinking of going to driving school to take some lesson but then I don't know how much that would help...I am way too much scared and I think I might get into accident...Please help what should I do...

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Your situation is not silly at all because I have been in the same situation as you were. I went to three different driving schools. The first two gave up on me and told me I would never learn to drive because I'm too scared all the time. (I don't know why, but every time I would sit in the driver's seat, I thought that I would die in a car crash.)

This is how I overcame it: (a few years later) I really just kept praying and trying to calm myself down. I told myself everyday that nothing will happen, and I need to relax in order to be a good driver. I also told myself the only reason an accident would happen is because I am not careful. I took driving lessons with this lady, and she was very good. She actually did have experience with working with people who are afraid to drive. She was nice but very strict. She pushed me, but it was not overwhelming. It helped me overcome my fear a lot. Then I was able to practice with my parents and take my driving test. The best thing ever for me was FINALLY getting my license!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sara.

radha5 Groupbie
radha5
radha5

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for your reply  see I all ready have license for many years and funnypart was I got my license in first test. But I guess I am jut too scared rt now. I don't have any family member with whom I can go drive for little. That's the problem. I am sure If I have someone sitting next to me I am sure I will drive but since I dont have anyone ..
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 August 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha5

Thanks for your reply  see I all ready have license for many years and funnypart was I got my license in first test. But I guess I am jut too scared rt now. I don't have any family member with whom I can go drive for little. That's the problem. I am sure If I have someone sitting next to me I am sure I will drive but since I dont have anyone ..

Oh you already have a license..okay, well, you can ask a driving school if they can send a teacher to drive with you even though you have your license. Just tell them you lack a little confidence in driving and want a lesson even though you have your license. It will cost money, but it might help you.
navyanitaj Groupbie
navyanitaj
navyanitaj

Posted: 18 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha5

Go to nearsest Driving scholl and ask them .Lol! Drive Safe Tongue
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index